SELECT CONTENT

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 am

IA her friends aren't helping her. It sounds like that's Mia's twisted version of what happened and the friends bought into it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:56 am

What's the timeline of casting, wedding, final decision for this season again?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Put into perspective: normal marriage at the same time frame and this happens. Response and reaction very different, but in the back of your mind the word stalker plays in the background very, very far back. You know the person and have even discussed your past relationships and can therefore discount the love of your life in this situation.

MAFS-marriage Knows little about the other person except that experts matched them. Disbelief that this could be possible, but instead of it playing far in the background, it is pretty close in and will now breed if not distrust, at least a more guarded approach.

This marriage is doomed from the start and I would hope can get an annulment as opposed to a divorce.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Mia is currently on her sisters InstaStory with the same story, she lied as she was terrified of her ex. Should be up for another 12 hours and the profile is open. I would think she should be under a NDA but it seems they don't matter when Mia and her family want the 'truth' out. You just need to click the circle around her name.

https://www.instagram.com/deh.luna/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 pm

crazychicken wrote:Mia is currently on her sisters InstaStory with the same story, she lied as she was terrified of her ex. Should be up for another 12 hours and the profile is open. I would think she should be under a NDA but it seems they don't matter when Mia and her family want the 'truth' out. You just need to click the circle around her name.

I just rolled my eyes... I thought one of her friends said the producer planned it... so she said he wanted fame... I dont think she was considered for the show when he reported her stalkish ways early 2017.. All these liessss

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 pm

crazychicken wrote:Mia is currently on her sisters InstaStory with the same story, she lied as she was terrified of her ex. Should be up for another 12 hours and the profile is open. I would think she should be under a NDA but it seems they don't matter when Mia and her family want the 'truth' out. You just need to click the circle around her name.

Wow...so she admits she lied about knowing him? So if she is to be believed, then he started lying about it in the summer of 2017? Did he know she was going to be on the show at that time? Her story makes no sense. She just keeps digging a deeper hole.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm

jlccaz wrote:What's the timeline of casting, wedding, final decision for this season again?

Casting was October 2017. Someone else is going to have to help me out. I forget the timeline for the wedding. I'm not sure if the final decision has been filmed?

The link below shows the apparent timeline of the stalking events.

GuardianAngel wrote:
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-bride-mia-bally-was-detained-at-airport-after-stalking-claims/

On four different occasions, twice in 2017 and twice again in 2018, Mia’s ex-boyfriend filed reports with the police department in Monroe, Louisiana.

The first report was from June 27, 2017, when he complained to police that Mia kept showing up at his home and his place of employment and wouldn’t leave him alone. While police were there taking the report, Mia showed up and was reportedly told by police to stop contact with her ex.

Another report was filed on August 7, 2017, when police were called again. This time, Mia Bally’s ex complained that she was back to calling and texting and had reportedly shown up at his home again.

If anything, those reports filed in 2017 should have shown up somewhere when they did their supposed backchecks. I'm not familiar with what exactly show's up but stalking to me is pretty serious stuff IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:42 pm

jlccaz wrote:What's the timeline of casting, wedding, final decision for this season again?

As gaurdianangel said initial casting was October 2017 they finalized the cast early February 2018, weddings were around March 25th and final decision were around May 21st.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:49 am

So, Mia supposedly did some stalking during the casting process?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:31 pm

crazychicken wrote:

As gaurdianangel said initial casting was October 2017 they finalized the cast early February 2018, weddings were around March 25th and final decision were around May 21st.

Yeah that’s what I thought. That desi person quoted above with the public Twitter account has a may 16 tweet about learning from being broken up with that she says in reply to a comment is not about herself but rather what her friend who was dumped by someone told her. Someone tech savvy could bring it over.

Speculation obviously but the dates line up.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 pm

@jlccaz Good catch. I wonder if this means they split.

https://twitter.com/Des_uh_ray/status/996931684045066245

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:55 pm

Tristan is on Unfiltered tonight and Jamie asked him if he felt duped (as he read the warrant) and he started crying and walked out for a few minutes.  I feel so bad for him.  He also stated that an officer came up to him and told him he could have been charge with aiding a felon since they were trying to leave the country.  He said he had no idea what they were talking about as did Mia.  You can tell he has been deeply hurt.

They also showed the part of her coming to the hotel and reading the warrant and Pastor Calvin takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes and shakes his head.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Doats
michelle1109
jlccaz
provenceguy
nuts2uiam