SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Arie and Lauren went to Bora Bora after Perth, Australia. So seem they made a pit stop also in Maldives?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:25 pm

When Jason comes back before the RC, that is his "audition" for the next lead. They always do that audition thing.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:42 pm

@foster Some pit stop...! Australia is at least a 9 hour flight and Bora Bora is 18 hours to the Maldives... I don’t see that happening...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:42 pm

SFoster wrote:When Jason comes back before the RC, that is his "audition" for the next lead. They always do that audition thing.

What I find interesting is that Arrie flew to Charlotte so he could give her his journal in hopes of changing Emily's  mind about him, and here we have Jason doing the same thing but before the RC. I wonder if she'll refuse to read them just like Emily did. I think she'd be smarter to read them and then run away with him. 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:49 pm

SFoster wrote:Arie and Lauren went to Bora Bora after Perth, Australia. So seem they made a pit stop also in Maldives?

If you look at the filming schedule that AL does for this forum each season you will see that Becca was busy filming during the days between Perth and Bora Bora for Arie/Lauren:

5/5: Travel to Maldives Jumeirah Vittaveli https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/maldives/jumeirah-vittaveli/

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1) http://www.shangri-la.com/male/villingiliresort/
5/6: MTP #1 -
5/7: MTP #2 -
5/8: LCD #1 -
5/9: LCD #2 -
5/10: Final Rose Ceremony

Arie was racing on 5/5 and 5/6. They were in Bora Bora on 5/12 and 5/13. Someone else pm'd me that they were in Hong Kong on 5/10.

Not to mention the flight times:
*Perth to Maldives: over 11 hours (with 1 stop) or almost 35 hours (with 2 stops)
*Maldives to Bora Bora: over 18 hours non stop
*Maldives to Hong Kong: over 9 hours (If a layover from Maldives to Bora Bora, the Hong Kong to Bora Bora portion of the flight is over 19 hours with either 2 or 3 stops... wouldn't make sense to go to Hong Kong when you can go direct)

IMO I just can't see how or why Arie/Lauren would have done all that flying or even when he could see Becca. But they were silent on SM at the time of the F4 RC in Los Angeles and there were 3 days slated in the schedule for travel to Thailand. Quick meet up with Becca the day after the RC before she left for Thailand then Arie/Lauren could take one of many flights available daily out of LAX to Sydney (they were there on 5/1).

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 pm

deleted double post

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:
SFoster wrote:When Jason comes back before the RC, that is his "audition" for the next lead. They always do that audition thing.

What I find interesting is that Arrie flew to Charlotte so he could give her his journal in hopes of changing Emily's  mind about him, and here we have Jason doing the same thing but before the RC. I wonder if she'll refuse to read them just like Emily did. I think she'd be smarter to read them and then run away with him. 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

I was going to say the same thing. 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Just like Reid who couldn't make a commitment, decided to come back and profess his love. Did he have a wedding band IIRC? He was the favourite to be the next lead. Didn't Jake P call Jillian up and ask if he could come back? He was the next bachelor. Luke took JoJo aside to profess his love during a RC, the expected next bachelor until he started casting his own season. Nick returned on a season and was the next Bachelor.

We spoke about how we hardly saw Jason this season. IMO that was all leading up to the dramatic exit. He's probably on their short list and will monitor the reactions of viewers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I was going to say the same thing. 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Just like Reid who couldn't make a commitment, decided to come back and profess his love. Did he have a wedding band IIRC? He was the favourite to be the next lead. Didn't Jake P call Jillian up and ask if he could come back? He was the next bachelor. Luke took JoJo aside to profess his love during a RC, the expected next bachelor until he started casting his own season. Nick returned on a season and was the next Bachelor.

We spoke about how we hardly saw Jason this season. IMO that was all leading up to the dramatic exit. He's probably on their short list and will monitor the reactions of viewers.

Well, it worked in getting Arie the Bachelor lead position. Nevermind it took 5 years. Maybe Jason will land it next season. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:37 pm

I wouldn't mind Jason as TB! I need to renew my passport so I could stalk visit Buffalo sometime in November. laugh out loud

Is it MTA next Monday? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 pm

He probably can:

Jason's IG

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 I_can_11
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:47 pm

i love Aladdin 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d 2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f602
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Will someone lsend me by tagging me in a post or in a pm a working live link for the show.  We have an unspoiled that needs one.  I'll pass it along to her.  TIA!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever