SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:09 pm

They’ve been really quiet social media wise on this family trip to Puerto Rico, but I’m glad JoJo just shared this. So freaking cute!

https://www.instagram.com/jojoandjordansnaps/p/Bu1XP-IAQtA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fxuevt051dij

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They’ve been really quiet social media wise on this family trip to Puerto Rico, but I’m glad JoJo just shared this. So freaking cute!

https://www.instagram.com/jojoandjordansnaps/p/Bu1XP-IAQtA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fxuevt051dij

That pic is really the cutest !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm

It’s been a while since I posted so I have forgotten to reply. But this pic is as cute as the one in Puerto Rico. Baby Fever!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOjHPLAA8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k8gbk35yv20l

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

They really have been SUPER quiet. I wonder why they went back to Puerto Rico on what seems to be a vacation when they just recently had one in the same destination in January. it must be really cold in Dallas.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:21 pm

vernie113 wrote:It’s been a while since I posted so I have forgotten to reply. But this pic is as cute as the one in Puerto Rico. Baby Fever!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrOjHPLAA8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k8gbk35yv20l

@Vernie113 Nice seeing you back!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

They seem to really love Puerto Rico since they went back to the same place Dorado,PR. Her parents have been gone for awhile now (maybe missionary work) I think they are back in Dallas because Ali was watching Jackson on Thursday and the past 2 days she has no ig stories with him and she’s always posting with Jackson when she is watching him. So it just seem like her parents are with Jackson now and they didn’t go to PR
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Welcome back to this crazy world @vernie113
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:16 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:06 pm

Thank you all for the wercome back greetings. It’s nice to be back to this happy place. It seems like I am coming back at the right time to see the fruition of our long awaited wedding of J&J. They were not kidding when they said they will do it when they feel right about. As Jojo said they are at the right time in their relationship and I don’t think they have any doubt about what they want in life - each other and their kids. Both their careers are successful and thriving. I love it when Jojo said there is no anxiety in their relationship and it’s been easy. The last episode of their web series captures how much theyve grown as individuals and as a couple . It is nice to witness true love blossom because it is what they want and they are not afraid to put in the work and nurture it.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:55 pm

vernie113 wrote:Thank you all for the wercome back greetings. It’s nice to be back to this happy place. It seems like I am coming back at the right time to see the fruition of our long awaited wedding of J&J. They were not kidding when they said they will do it when they feel right about. As Jojo said they are at the right time in their relationship and I don’t think they have any doubt about what they want in life - each other and their kids. Both their careers are successful and thriving. I love it when Jojo said there is no anxiety in their relationship and it’s been easy. The last episode of their web series captures how much theyve grown as individuals and as a couple . It is nice to witness true love blossom because it is what they want and they are not afraid to put in the work and nurture it.

Amen to that JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 47 1f64c
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:43 pm

Fun times ahead :married
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Preview of their new home -

https://people.com/home/bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-unveil-home-renovation/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana