SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:And this weekend Jo will be in LA with all the previous bachelorettes and Hannah. It’s gonna be so fun for them.

I didn't know that. Will they filming a segment for Bachelorette?
Sounds like it!!

Jillian & Ali have stories up about it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Alanna wrote:And this weekend Jo will be in LA with all the previous bachelorettes and Hannah. It’s gonna be so fun for them.

Wait what ? That filming is now, mid season ? Can someone please PM me what they know because i don't want this beautiful thread to be hijacked.

TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Wait what ? That filming is now, mid season ? Can someone please PM me what they know because i don't want this beautiful thread to be hijacked.

TIA
I read somewhere sometime that there will be a Bachelorette Special to be aired May 6 or 9 very close to the 4th anniversary of Jojo and Jordan which will include a lot of previous leads.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Fun for some, not all. laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:03 pm

vernie113 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

TIA
I read somewhere sometime that there will be a Bachelorette Special to be aired May 6 or 9 very close to the 4th anniversary of Jojo and Jordan which will include a lot of previous leads.

Correction - 3rd year anniversary and not 4th

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:56 pm

There’s a picture of the Bachelotettes participating in the shooting of the 15th Anniversary Special of the Bachelotette to be aired on May 6th. Present were Jojo, Becca, Trista, ali, Kaitkyn, Ashley, Emily, Jillian, Desiree and DeAnna. Absent are Rachel and Meredith . Sorry I don’t know how to copy the picture in a luxury bus.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:07 pm

vernie113 wrote:There’s a picture of the Bachelotettes participating in the shooting of the 15th Anniversary Special of the Bachelotette to be aired on May 6th. Present were Jojo, Becca, Trista, ali, Kaitkyn, Ashley, Emily, Jillian, Desiree and DeAnna. Absent are Rachel and Meredith . Sorry I don’t know how to copy the picture in a luxury bus.
This one?
I'm not sure who is who, but someone in the comments said that Jen is also absent.
Credit: @Bachelor Spoilers

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Watched Jordan yesterday in a collared SEC white shirt , suit and Tie in SEC Now and this afternoon in a navy blue SEC shirt in the sidelines at the Vandy stadium. Earlier this week he was in his reno work clothes, hard hat and safety shoes . This man is so versatile and crazy busy. I wonder if he and Jojo will go back to Austin’s 2 renovation sites before they go to Nashville for Luke’s wedding next Sunday.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:45 pm

Took me a minute to recognize two of the Bachettes in the front row! I know Jillian had work done but Des looks so different! JoJo is the prettiest of them all, IMHO. And also absent is Bachelorette #3 - Jen Scheft. (?sp)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:03 pm

@vernie113 yes they will definitely go back to Austin. Start to film again tomorrow. By their ig stories they are renovating 2 properties within a month. They would not miss a day, expect they had to today and next weekend. Jordan’s ig story he said a quick 11 hours trip to Nashville, seems like he is already on his way back to Austin

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Took me a minute to recognize two of the Bachettes in the front row! I know Jillian had work done but Des looks so different! JoJo is the prettiest of them all, IMHO.  And also absent is Bachelorette #3 - Jen Scheft. (?sp)

I bet you anything Jojo would be the best dressed out of all the girls or maybe I’m bias laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Took me a minute to recognize two of the Bachettes in the front row! I know Jillian had work done but Des looks so different! JoJo is the prettiest of them all, IMHO.  And also absent is Bachelorette #3 - Jen Scheft. (?sp)

I bet you anything Jojo would be the best dressed out of all the girls or maybe I’m bias laugh out loud

You...and I are biased. But yes, hands down JoJo has the best style. It would be interesting to see the dress choices when it airs.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana