SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 am

More good press for Jojo and Jordan:
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2019/04/16/cnbc-prime-announces-biggest-summer-slate-yet-984004/20190416cnbc01/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am

Pinkpincess wrote:
aviej wrote:Ok, now I seriously have to change my cable provider. I thought it was going to air in the Fall but happy that the premiere is even sooner. Question. How many episodes do we think have been filmed so far? I think I saw episode 3 on one of the IGs.

I have no idea. I have so many questions. I’m guessing they will wrap up at the end up the month since jojo said they will be gone for a month. Will they go back home and film in Dallas for the month of May? Then in June will they go to Phoenix? Are those 8 episodes based on the 3 location?

This 2 have a crazy spring/summer schedule:
In Chicago for the Fletch Pop-up next weekend; Jordan is off to Manning Passing Academy in Louisiana on June 27 - 30; SEC Media Days in Hoover AL from July 15 - 18. And they’re supposed to plan a wedding. I just hope they take some very nice vacation because they deserve it before football season opens on August 31, 2019.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:28 am

Well I hope JoJo hires a wedding planner soon! She'll need all the help she can get, especially with her busy schedule. With football season being in full swing from August-December, they would not have time to make any major decisions re the wedding then. So I assume, the venue and date will be decided on before that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

aviej wrote:Well I hope JoJo hires a wedding planner soon! She'll need all the help she can get, especially with her busy schedule. With football season being in full swing from August-December, they would not have time to make any major decisions re the wedding then. So I assume, the venue and date will be decided on before that.

I totally agree with you Aviej - a wedding planner is a must now. I am sure they must have one already chosen and working on it. It wouldn’t surprise me if the date and venue have already been decided and they’re just waiting for the right time to announce it. We know Jojo and Jordan have pretty much decided on their wedding entourage. It’s now the small details that need to be looked after.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Congrats to them!

I would love to watch this. I hope I can get it on my channel line up.

I will create a separate thread for their show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:29 pm

New pinned thread.

JoJo Jordan Cash Pad Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:26 am

Loved the wedding highlights. Jordan's speech was score .

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:58 am

Lovely couple and beautiful wedding. Jordan’s speech was extemporaneous, very well delivered and it came from his heart. They really have a special bond and we saw it at the hometown visit in 2016.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Lovely, beautiful but bittersweet, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:14 am

Breathtaking :rosiecolored
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 58 XBOKc67
Https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/bachelorette-reunion-the-biggest-bachelorette-reunion-in-bachelor-history-ever/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:29 am

Diana wrote:Breathtaking  :rosiecolored
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 58 XBOKc67
Https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/bachelorette-reunion-the-biggest-bachelorette-reunion-in-bachelor-history-ever/

Just stunning and looks so in love (with Jordan of course).

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Another article about The Bachelorette with some mention about Jojo’s new showcase ‘Cash Pad’.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/who-is-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-special-see-details/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana