SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 pm

@GuardianAngel Aimee is an old friend of the Rodgers. She was living in Dallas for a while, so it is possible that she would have known JoJo. But she is a longtime family friend. She was even at JoJo and Jordan's surprise engagement party back in 2016. She and Luke were just friends. But apparently Luke was interested in her a long time ago and she had him friend zoned. And now fast forward to the present and here we are!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:People have the right to bring up whatever they want on SM, that's not ever going to stop. IMO Words of encouragement or hope can't hurt.

Refresh my memory, is Aimee an old friend of JoJo? or a friend of the family? TYIA

I have no idea what Aimee’s connection is to the JoJo or the Rodgers family before her and Luke got together but she used to date one of Sean Lowe’s best friends when she lived in Dallas. #SmallWorld

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 8 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 8 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Luke and Aimee have known each other for 10 years. They seemingly met each other from living in Nashville, then she moved to Dallas for about 3/4 years, then when she moved back to Nashville her and Luke started dating. They’ve been together for almost 8 months. Seems like they always had lingering feelings for each other that never went anywhere due to a variety of reasons (other relationships, living in different states, etc.) They seem to match each other very well; love God, Low maintience, etc. I’m happy for them!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 pm

Aimee and JoJo were friends before she met Jordan. I saw a while back that JoJo had commented on an old post on Facebook and it was from before she met Jordan. JoJo and Aimee also seem to have a couple mutual friends from Dallas.

I don’t think Aimee was a family friend. I think her, Luke and Jordan met from when she first lived in Nashville.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Small world indeed since it seems like JoJo and Jordan/Luke we’re friendly and/or friends with Aimee before JoJo and Jordan were even a couple. Now they’re all gonna be family! HAHA.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks for all the info. I think it's a combination of remember reading about her association to the Rogers family and as @umngirl mentioned Sean's friend's connection. I seem to remember that as well.

Exciting times for them all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Yeah, Aimee has said they've been friends for about a decade and timing, other relationships, living in other states, etc. always got in the way, but Luke was persistent and never gave up.

It’s very cute to see JoJo, Jordan, and Aimee commenting on the pictures from the proposal in regards to how they all officially get to be family now and that they love one another. JoJo’s family were congratulating them as well in the comments. So sweet all around!

@GuardianAngel have you seen the pictures from the proposal yesterday? Here’s a link just in case:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzUGXvhh0p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q3f3ojxjsb4

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:15 pm

@Ash2214 laugh out loud I was searching, then saw my notification that you tagged me. Thanks! Adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Twinning?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0854pnRx4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6ukts0iaukzz

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Are the lovebirds in Nashville or Georgia?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl09A99Hs96/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4y93qq5bxeeb

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:56 pm

Relaxing ? Jojo sounds and looks tired. Anyone working as much as they’ve been and keeping late hours would feel tired and exhausted too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl09Fu4geEn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12m24icpepzsc

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Sorry but I think people need to stop bringing him up on social media and stay out of it. We have no idea what happened and it’s not our business. 4 years and he has not talk to them. It’s going to take awhile for everything to be back to normal

Pinkpincess - no harm meant. But estrangement between family members usually means sadness around the situation. Have no idea what the family dynamic is and frankly, I don't want to know. But as a mother, I can only project how Donna must feel and that is, I want to be close to all my adult children - regardless of the lifestyle decisions they make. Roots and wings make for a happy family life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana