SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:11 pm

J&J did a radio interview this morning

http://www.newcountry963.com/features-podcast/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

1 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:57 pm

More videos from Jojo and Jordan on different subjects:

https://people.com/tv/jordan-rodgers-had-no-idea-jojo-fletcher-used-code-to-say-i-love-you-on-the-bachelorette/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Football News:
Shocked to see Jordan on ESPN this morning from their studios in NYC. He came from Charlotte attending College Football Seminar last Wednesday. He was a guest for almost an hour and not just re College Football but on NFL too. There are 2 more videos of his appearance. He even did a dance shaking his hips at the end of the show

https://youtu.be/xqJNIpZcYd0

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:23 pm

https://youtu.be/8fcDYSPS_Ns

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:34 pm

vernie113 wrote:Football News:
Shocked to see Jordan on ESPN this morning from their studios in NYC. He came from Charlotte attending College Football Seminar last Wednesday. He was a guest for almost an hour and not just re College Football but on NFL too. There are 2 more videos of his appearance. He even did a dance shaking his hips at the end of the show

https://youtu.be/xqJNIpZcYd0

Jordan is one of the fastest rising football analysts in SEC/ESPN. I won't be surprised if they were trying him out on the 'bigger' stage to see if he would be a good fit. I expect nothing but great things in his future. Quite likely he would have a regular show soon during football season, if not all year round. Whatever it is, hope it doesn't clash with the next season of Cash Pad! But yes, this is certainly a good move for him.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:26 pm

I've said it all along... he can be in Kirk Herbstreit's position some day. #1 analyst on the channel. Gets all the good games and the national championship. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan doesn't do more bowl games this year.

Cash Pad can be filmed from February through June. JoJo has said they do all their decision making and prep work weeks in advance. They can check out properties on his days off during football season, make their decisions on what properties to do and JoJo can work on the design aspect while he is footballing.

Of course, next year, wedding will be in there some time as well!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 pm

They filmed cash pad from March to May wouldn’t be surprise if they do the same for season 2 if they get one( fingers crossed)

Also waiting patiently for updates on their brand new house and I hope engaged is coming back
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:38 pm

My goodness @pinkpincess. They are soo busy! I don't know how they get everything done. But I agree, there's plenty time to film cash pad and have a full football season. I don't think the updates will come anytime soon - but I could be wrong. They said they hope to move in in a few months. So I don't think we'll hear anything about it till then - at least the full house tour. Engaged, I don't know. It may be on the back burner until they've nailed down the wedding date. I think they are likely to do the wedding date annoucement on their YT series too. But we'll see. Exciting few months ahead though, no doubt.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:57 pm

aviej wrote:My goodness @pinkpincess. They are soo busy! I don't know how they get everything done. But I agree, there's plenty time to film cash pad and have a full football season. I don't think the updates will come anytime soon - but I could be wrong. They said they hope to move in in a few months. So I don't think we'll hear anything about it till then - at least the full house tour. Engaged, I don't know. It may be on the back burner until they've nailed down the wedding date. I think they are likely to do the wedding date annoucement on their YT series too. But we'll see. Exciting few months ahead though, no doubt.

I am guessing they will move into their new house before year end . The wedding will be in March including honeymoon (so write off March) . Cash pad filming April - June assuming they will do 8 episodes. Jordan will have time to do Manning Passing Academy and SEC Media Days before football season in 2020.

Jordan is putting to very good use what he learned in university about running a business and organization excellence and time management. Strike while iron is hot. Cash Pad is very hot and so is Jordan ESPN/SEC

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:20 pm

vernie113 wrote:

I am guessing they will move into their new house before year end . The wedding will be in March including honeymoon (so write off March) . Cash pad filming April - June assuming they will do 8 episodes. Jordan will have time to do Manning Passing Academy and SEC Media Days before football season in 2020.

Jordan is putting to very good use what he learned in university about running a business and organization excellence and time management. Strike while iron is hot. Cash Pad is very hot and so is Jordan ESPN/SEC

@vernie113 How do you know the wedding will be in March 2020?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:16 pm

aviej wrote:
vernie113 wrote:

Probably a guess cause j&j never mentioned a date, they said either spring or summer
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:45 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:
aviej wrote:
vernie113 wrote:

Probably a guess cause j&j never mentioned a date, they said either spring or summer

All a GUESS.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana