Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by sosleepy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:10 pm

@notarose wrote:All I know about these two post-show is based on info from this thread so I’m not well informed regarding their SM etc.
I do, however, think they have a few traits in common that bode well for the future. IMO if the ways a couple are alike strengthens and the ways they are different balance then the match is solid.
Common: somewhat traditional partnership goals where the woman wants her man to be more old school (ex: she likes to be reassured and he feels needed as a reassurer) ; each went after what they wanted and had the ability to shut out external noise to achieve that as a team; the ability to close the door on either of their individual histories or what transpired on the show.
I think a lot of alumni get tripped up because the show lives large for a long time in their minds. With Arie and Lauren I get the sense they stepped out of the bubble and choose to capitalize on only monetary opportunities  much like actors who filmed a movie then leave those roles and that storyboard behind to focus on the next opportunity.

I’m also not surprised they are marrying this quickly. He’s known his share of women so Lauren must be unique to him making him uninterested in further pursuits but is interested in parenting soon within a marriage. No reason to wait.


I’m not keen on either of them but do feel they are a match.


She’s unique to him because of the “celebrity couple” status and notoriety. Nothing more, nothing less, my guess.


Like, may as well. 
JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Posts : 5803
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 pm

@notarose wrote:All I know about these two post-show is based on info from this thread so I’m not well informed regarding their SM etc.
I do, however, think they have a few traits in common that bode well for the future. IMO if the ways a couple are alike strengthens and the ways they are different balance then the match is solid.
Common: somewhat traditional partnership goals where the woman wants her man to be more old school (ex: she likes to be reassured and he feels needed as a reassurer) ; each went after what they wanted and had the ability to shut out external noise to achieve that as a team; the ability to close the door on either of their individual histories or what transpired on the show.
I think a lot of alumni get tripped up because the show lives large for a long time in their minds. With Arie and Lauren I get the sense they stepped out of the bubble and choose to capitalize on only monetary opportunities  much like actors who filmed a movie then leave those roles and that storyboard behind to focus on the next opportunity.

I’m also not surprised they are marrying this quickly. He’s known his share of women so Lauren must be unique to him making him uninterested in further pursuits but is interested in parenting soon within a marriage. No reason to wait.


I’m not keen on either of them but do feel they are a match.


I wouldn't so quickly assume that Arie is no longer interested in further pursuits. JMO


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12483
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 pm

I don't really think they are a celebrity couple? But then again, I only read articles posted here so I don't know what else is being said outside of this forum.

I think, as we all know, he's been around, but now, he's found the one, to me it's that simple.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55361
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Minney on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 am

Oh no! Arie’s getting an itch! giggling

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 C9c07010

Source: Arie’s Instagram www.instagram.com/ariejr
Minney
Minney

Posts : 888
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:53 am

Luckily Lauren is happy being a full time wife only so I think she’s happy to follow him around wherever he goes or whatever he does. If it works for them, great. I think she’ll quietly deal with all the future cheating to come as well.


Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Posts : 19665
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:20 pm

@Alanna wrote:Luckily Lauren is happy being a full time wife only so I think she’s happy to follow him around wherever he goes or whatever he does. If it works for them, great. I think she’ll quietly deal with all the future cheating to come as well.




So she’s marrying someone like her father and will react like her mother . Perfect for a Lyindyk  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 2498057887


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Interesting comment about LiArs from CH. The wording : question

Arie and Lauren [are] going off to do a wedding and if they are going to try to sell it... great. Good on you," he told ET. "My only advice would be, like, make sure it makes you happy and make sure it's not changing who you really are."


https://www.etonline.com/tia-booth-reveals-why-arie-luyendyk-jr-probably-wont-invite-bachelor-exes-to-his-wedding-exclusive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Eh I think CH, aka Chris Manson, aka the Knucklehead Smith mouthpiece for the show is taking umbrage that a couple would dare get married and not be salivating for the dangling brass ring of a show paid wedding. Jmo. God forbid someone get married without a MF circus.
the couple seems perfectly happy without the stamp of MF.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33378
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by mindless on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:53 pm

That's a bit of a burn from CH. laugh out loud

It's funny how it already seems to be a foregone conclusion on this board that they'll tie the knot. I mean, it is still 6 months away. A date and a venue is a good start, but personally I'm not counting them in with the success stories just yet.
mindless
mindless

Posts : 7154
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:56 pm

@mindless wrote:That's a bit of a burn from CH. laugh out loud

It's funny how it already seems to be a foregone conclusion on this board that they'll tie the knot. I mean, it is still 6 months away. A date and a venue is a good start, but personally I'm not counting them in with the success stories just yet.
Tea.
ReneeM
ReneeM
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5857
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by whit90 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 pm

@Minney wrote:Oh no! Arie’s getting an itch! giggling

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 C9c07010

Source: Arie’s Instagram www.instagram.com/ariejr


Getting the itch to travel and explore is what he meant . If I could travel and explore different parts of the world I would do it in a heartbeat. JMO
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by whit90 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:51 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Eh I think CH, aka Chris Manson, aka the Knucklehead Smith mouthpiece for the show is taking umbrage that a couple would dare get married and not be salivating for the dangling brass ring of a show paid wedding. Jmo. God forbid someone get married without a MF circus.
the couple seems perfectly happy without the stamp of MF.

Totally agree @Kashathediva I think it is awesome that they are having a small private wedding with guest that are actually their friends and family.
CH is  just being a total azz IMO

IF they want to make a you tube video later for their fans to watch I see nothing wrong with that.
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2648
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum