SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:05 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/arie-lauren-luyendyk-iWKyjXoHLQY/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:48 pm

Four year anniversary already!!

They've done a lot in 4 yrs. Having 3 children and being so busy K asks if they are tired. Arie laughs, they still have lots to do. They want to travel more, because of the show they love to travel, a little harder now with 3.

Traitor Show- It's like a real game of clue. 30 people together in a castle in Scotland and 3 are traitors. You have to figure it out, a mix of people, stressful leaving Lauren for a month, but a real fun experience.

They talk about their kids, Lux is obsessed with Lauren, if she's not in the room he cries. Senna does what she wants, under the radar, sneaky spicy, Alessie is a sweet funny big sister.

They took Arie's phone, L kept sending vid's, they couldn't talk very much. L and kids spent the month with her mom.

They have family, and a nanny to help out. Alessie just started school. K asked if they have similar parenting style, Arie says for the most part, L is more micro management, laughing just today L told Arie how to make a peanut butter sandwich, Arie laughing says he thinks he's got it (as if he's never made one before) laugh out loud Both are relaxed and like the children to figure things out. They discipline in a clam manner.

How is it being parents on SM? They have pretty thick skin, sometimes it catches L on hormonal day. If she posts a pic of one child, people remark don't you love your other children? (how can people be so ignorant)

The youtube channel is for them to look back on.

They've been talking a lot about taking the children out of SM. Especially L.

Alessie started school and a particular Dad is all excited, "omg it's Alessie everyone is talking about her," freaked L out. It confuses Alessie.

I didn't listen to it all but I always enjoy these two, lots of laughs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:23 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:59 pm

I wish them success with their new dating app!

I don't know how they find the time, but they manage it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:53 pm

https://omny.fm/shows/most-dramatic-podcast-ever-with-chris-harrison/trouble-in-bachelor-in-paradise-with-arie-and-laur
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:45 pm

I have been listening to some of CH's podcasts, I like him, it's LZ that's annoying. She name drops like crazy and pretty much takes over a lot of the times.

I listened to Arie and Lauren on K's podcast, I'm expecting it to be much of the same but I'm curious what trouble there is in Bachelor in Paradise.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been listening to some of CH's podcasts, I like him, it's LZ that's annoying. She name drops like crazy and pretty much takes over a lot of the times.

I listened to Arie and Lauren on K's podcast, I'm expecting it to be much of the same but I'm curious what trouble there is in Bachelor in Paradise.
Wonder if it has something to do with the private lodge/space that they film at. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 pm

Vanderpump rules, cheating, and Chris Rock.

At 35:25 A&L start.

Rough patches - Nothing could prepare them for having twins. Sleeping 1 hr at a time. Sleeping in separate rooms so one could get some sleep then switch nights. Tempers flare, sleep deprived. It wasn't easy. It got easier, they prioritize their relationship, his parents or hired help really helps. Lauren says Arie pushed it, because she didn't want to leave them, she's thankful now.

Making the time is the biggest thing. They try to do it weekly.

Rumours - break up- they come up frquently. Arie says there are some IG pages out there trying to get clicks and make up the break up.

They have thought about adopting. Arie feels he might have had the big V too soon.

They talk about the switch. It was very tough for Lauren. She told everyone he's making a mistake. She held out hope for awhile but decided she had to move on. Shortly after he contact CH to let him know the thoughts he was having who told him, you better be sure, it's not going to be good for you. CH made sure he was sure because it was going to be rough. Arie just wanted to try. They spent months together bonding, they leaned on each other after the finale.

They talked about their new app. CH and Lauren did it and loved it.

Lots of friendship and supportive talk, between CH and Arie, how far he's come etc.

No mention of BIP at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 pm

I wonder what this is all about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs4heM_SfUq/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:15 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 3552228123 to everyone affected by forest fires all over the world. It's heartbreaking.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Capt1115

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Capt1116

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Capt1117

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 Capt1118

https://www.instagram.com/stories/laurenluyendyk/3166242082145872306/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:07 pm

I wondered about their home as we watch this nightmare unfold. Have to say having lived through wine country wildfires from 2017, 2019 and 2020, it just upends your life, even if your home is safe. People have to move to find jobs and housing, which reduces school enrollment. Professional people lose their businesses and have to decide whether to start over right away in a new location or wait for new building permits and trying to find a place to rent. One good thing about Maui is the number of hotels and condos. I sure hope their owners give them up for rent by locals. But getting materials to the island for rebuilding is an extra logistics challenge.

For those that rebuild, all the toxic leftovers from the fire have to be scraped away, down to clean dirt and carted away. But where will the debris go? It's hard for me to imagine Maui has the space for that much debris and trash. There has been a lot of local talk about the county permit advisors extending a helping hand to Maui to give them advice on how to streamline the permit process. The county will lose tax revenue as so many properties are unimproved. Schools are disrupted (if they are still viable) and sometimes teachers have to move away, leaving it difficult to attract replacements.

One of the only good things (that I can think of) from having so many people in the same, unfortunate position, is FEMA makes it much easier to get replacement licenses, copies of vital records, etc than if you had to do it on your own. Everyone you need to talk to is in one room and wants to make things as easy as possible for you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:15 am

Their home is pretty much far away from Lahaina as far as I understand. Lahaina is totally gone, so shocking, it was such a lovely place. Everything is very shocking about this horrible disaster.  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5 - Page 51 3552228123
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #5

+60
leavers
lightredemption
Billysmom
pavalygurl
SeekAny