SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by harts05 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:48 am

I noticed a fun little tidbit yesterday on IG: G's brother, Jeffrey, liked both of these pics. I think everyone is getting excited! :Woah-hoo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl59UC_luew/?taken-by=beccagarrettfans
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6MohiFn7G/?taken-by=beccagarrettfans

harts05

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 am

Yeah, I think last weekend was her last weekend to hang with her friends before all the madness starts. Same for Garrett. But on Friday....

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:18 pm

They are probably together now or will be tomorrow KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887 that people cover is going to be so good imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm

I can’t wait for the cover!!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:47 pm

There’s usually other tabloids that show pictures of the ring up close right around this time. Wonder if we’ll see anything today or tomorrow..

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:53 pm

I keep going back to an IG post Becca made on September 20, 2014. It is a picture of her and her dad and this is what she wrote:

Five years ago this man graced heaven with his beautiful soul and not a day goes by that I don't strive to be a better version of myself because of him. Not only did he teach me kindness, compassion for all people and the world, unconditional love and patience (it's a work in progress), but also how to cast a mean line, dominate in Yahtzee and to never use glitter in the house. I'm forever grateful to be the daughter of Stevie "Buckshot" Kufrin and know one thing's for certain - I have the best angels ever. #Hallelu

https://www.instagram.com/p/tLHsulvuDf/?taken-by=bkoof

Imagine what fun they will have on a weekend like the one he had last weekend.  She'll be right there with him catching those fish!

She has said she found her missing puzzle piece and I think she just might be right. From everything the guys have said about Garrett (nothing negative at all... even from Jordan), he is the same type of man that her dad was and I believe that is what she wants in her life.  In fact, I believe he and Emily's soon-to-be husband will get along quite nicely!  Heck, even Emily has hunted/fished with him in the past (photos on her IG).  This is a family that loves the outdoors.

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Can someone bring over the video can't seem to be able to view it from IG
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:39 pm

@BGlover Which video?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 pm

I was just rererewatching Becca’s and Garrett fantasy date and you see that he’s always making sure that Becca is ok.

For example, when they are going up the stare, Garrett was whispering to her:
I’m I going to fast ?

You can only hope he’s gonna do that all the time

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi y'all, I'm new. I wasn't that invested in this season at first, and didn't fully watch all the episodes, but as time went on and the more I did see of Becca and Garrett, the more I really like them together. So last night I binged watched the episodes and their time together, and decided I would join today.

I think they make a stunning couple, but what has captivated me is how Becca lights up around Garrett, it's nice to see. This season has kind of been a drag with all the drama thrown Becca's way, but I really like that Garrett has always stayed so positive and focused on her through out.

Personally, I think Garrett is very attractive, he's very masculine, walks, talks, and dresses like a man. I think it's great that he's such an outdoors man and it's nice to see Becca appreciate that in him. I grew up with the love of the outdoors, backpacking, hunting and fishing, and I couldn't imagine marrying someone that didn't think the same, probably why I'm rooting for these two.

I know Garrett has taken some flack over things that I don't think can be discussed here, so I won't but my only point being I hope it doesn't deflect from "their night" on Monday. I'm really looking forward Monday's episode. Hopefully joining here I'll be around others that feel the same.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:54 pm

@alwayscooking   welcomesign     You found the right place for Becca and Garrett fans.   #beccett
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@alwayscooking   welcomesign     You found the right place for Becca and Garrett fans.   #beccett

Thank you @MiniDiva for the welcome..
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie