SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:16 am

They are just soulmates imo Garrett is so genuine imo

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA4705513
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fermont girl Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:25 am

I can’t see it.

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:25 am

The way she talks about g in the video she is so in love with him and excited about the dolphins
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:27 am

alwayscooking wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:@alwayscooking   welcomesign     You found the right place for Becca and Garrett fans.   #beccett

Thank you @MiniDiva for the welcome..  

welcomebanner Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:29 am

timfan wrote:The way she talks about g in the video she is so in love with him and excited about the dolphins

It made me laugh how they edited in Flipper’s soundbite. giggling
Becca is over the moon for G!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:29 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:@alwayscooking   welcomesign     You found the right place for Becca and Garrett fans.   #beccett

Thank you @MiniDiva for the welcome..  

welcomebanner Welcome1

thank you!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:33 am

God the way he talks about HER. It’s just so different from any male F1 IMO. It’s just always about Becca and how awesome she makes him feel. There’s no jealousy or doubt. It’s positivity at its finest and that had to be so attractive to Becca. He really is full of life and a ball of positive energy. She nailed it w that description. You’re right Diana, no other word than ... soulmates.

“I feel so, I don’t know, caught up in her.” Swoon :  beatingheart

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 B7146810
KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 6feaba10
KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1fccf310
:
https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka4705513

Last edited by SeekAny on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:34 am

Diana wrote:They are just soulmates imo Garrett is so genuine imo

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA4705513

Same videos

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:39 am

SeekAny wrote:God the way he talks about HER. It’s just so different from any male F1 IMO. It’s just always about Becca and how awesome she makes him feel. There’s no jealousy or doubt. It’s positivity at its finest and that had to be so attractive to Becca. He really is full of life and a ball of positive energy. She nailed it w that description. You’re right Diana, no other word than ... soulmates.

“I feel so, I don’t know, caught up in her.” Swoon beatingheart

That is exactly what has captivated me with these two, Garrett has just been all about Becca. And not in a creepy, competitive, just want to win way, but in a positive, I'm your rock, kind of way.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 am

I love these two even more with every clip, every picture, every post!! Garrett is the real deal with how he feels abt her! so happy they found each other! But first.. AFR! Sending good vibes their way
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Raceem4 Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:05 am

Hey All. I just signed up on here and just had to tell you how happy I am to find a place where people feel the same way I do about Garrett and Becca!! You guys usually say EXACTLY what I am thinking and see about them. I am so excited for the finale, I have never wished the weekend would be over more! Smiley

Raceem4

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:07 am

@alwayscooking , @Raceem4

Welcome1

Hope y’all post more and have fun with us! handwave

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie