SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 pm

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking , @Raceem4

Welcome1

Hope y’all post more and have fun with us! handwave

Thank you @sdmom, and I'm right there with ya @Raceem4, new member too!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:12 pm

@sdmom Outside of the USA we can’t view promos directly from the ABC site so tq tq! KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1710264613
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:15 pm

@alwayscooking Welcomeparty! @Raceem4starwelcome

I'm glad you joined our forum! Enjoy your stay! yes

@sdmom  thanks for posting the youtube for those who can't view outside of the USA. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:38 pm

Welcome alwayscooking and raceem4 . Welcome to BECCETT world!!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:54 pm

Here you go gang.... a deleted scene from Garrett's HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:27 am

He sounds so much more articulate in that clip. I’m a fan of theirs, but sometimes it’s hard to deny that eloquence really isn’t his thing laugh out loud But he comes across a lot better there. I think maybe being in his comfort zone helped him loosen up.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:33 am

I agree. I just think he is not that comfortable with the cameras shoved in his face (I know I wouldn't be!) Even in the blooper from the MTA, he seemed just fine in his conversation with Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:32 am

Good morning Beckett fans! Looking forward to all the love I’ll see here all weeeknd. But the wait is very excruciating. I hope G and B are all smiles today as they obviously will be together for their photos shoot soon. I just wanted to say that every summer (except this one unfortunately) I’ve gone up to Tahoe with my family and have absolutely loved the nature up there. Being far from the craziness of the big cities, being so beautiful everywhere you look, and being an outdoorman’s paradise, make the area very special. I always tell my family how much I love the Sierra Nevadas and wish we could spend more time there. I can totally see why Garrett is so happy to be living in such a place. If moving is something he’s eventually going to do then I hope he’ll be able to visit often and find a new place with Becca that will be as equally majestic in its charm as the Tahoe area.

I just love the boat date on the Equator! They are just too darned cute!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:00 am

Thanks Solei for sharing your love for Lake Tahoe! Every time G has posted a story from there makes me want to visit that area more and more! The scenery is breathtaking!

What is everyone's guess where they will move to? I hope they share that with us on Monday night like most couples do.

IMO plausible choices are

1. G moves to Minnesota
2. B moves to Reno/Tahoe area
3. They both move together to the San Diego area where his brother lives

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:35 am

FMG2015 wrote:Thanks Solei for sharing your love for Lake Tahoe! Every time G has posted a story from there makes me want to visit that area more and more! The scenery is breathtaking!

What is everyone's guess where they will move to? I hope they share that with us on Monday night like most couples do.

IMO plausible choices are

1. G moves to Minnesota
2. B moves to Reno/Tahoe area
3. They both move together to the San Diego area where his brother lives

This is something I've been wondering too! I know Garrett has said he would move, but man, all the pictures he posts of the outdoor stuff he does, it's absolutely gorgeous, it would be hard to move away from all that. Plus it looks like he has such a great group of friends. Does anyone know for sure where Becca was while Garrett was on that recent camping/fishing trip? His friend Nick liked that one comment, someone asking if Garrett brought a brunette with him, do you think there is any chance she did go with him? It would be great if she did, and fell in love with it out there. I did a little stalking, shh, don't tell, and looks like Garrett does own a home in Reno, so moving could be easy. I'm anxious to see what the future holds for these two
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:50 am

shaughnessyb wrote:He sounds so much more articulate in that clip. I’m a fan of theirs, but sometimes it’s hard to deny that eloquence really isn’t his thing laugh out loud But he comes across a lot better there. I think maybe being in his comfort zone helped him loosen up.

If you ever listen to Garrett when he's talking and doesn't realize the camera is on him, he talks fine. For some reason he seems to tense up a bit when he has to speak to the camera or in front of a crowd, not unusual, a lot of people are like that. He knows he's not the "best at words" as he said to Becca at the after party group date in Richmond. I thought it was nice he knows that about himself, and read his closing argument and articulated his thoughts/feelings very well.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:52 am

He could still have access to the outdoor activities he loves in Minnesota... the land of 10,000 lakes. There wouldn't be the mountains/hiking but they could always make trips to the west to join his friends in doing that. Becca's future BIL (Emily's fiancee) is a hunter/fisherman as well so Garrett would have somebody to show him the best places to go. Garrett did live in Wisconsin to play baseball one summer so he is familiar with the climate and it appears he also likes winter sports... he could do that in Minnesota as well. Becca's friends and family would probably be very welcoming to him also.

San Diego would be nice since his brother/SIL are there. There is access to water sports and mountains (although not as big as what Reno has) are not far away. As close as he and his brother appear to be, Garrett would probably love to be near them and I guess they would make Becca feel welcome.

IMO it probably would be good to get away from Reno since that is where he lived when married. But, he does appear to have a lot of good friends that I am sure will make it easy for Becca if she would move there.

Wherever they end up, I hope they live their life for themselves and not for others... especially the fans of bachelor nation.

As for last weekend, Becca was with friends on Friday and posted an IG story on Saturday. I don't think she was with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie