SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Soleil Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:22 pm

I wish we could see more of Paul the phorographer’s pictures of their ‘lurve’ journey. I’d love to see what that sandcastle he built in the Bahamas looked like. Maybe we’ll get to see more after Monday.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Shelayne Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:26 pm

mjason wrote:
Shelayne wrote:Hmmmm.. the photographer and G had an exchange about "did you get the one..." And G answering something that indicated hadn't, but wanting it. I clicked on it to see what they were talking about, but it was already deleted. Too obvious, perhaps? question giggling

I got a screen shot of it...but yes, probably too obvious cause why would he want a picture of them and everyone n the water if they weren't together laugh out loud

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 HlCkPn7
Source

Yes, that's the one. Good catch! rock

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmETIabgo8b/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tpjl0y7zx5ba

This video is perfect imo!! I love them so much, And G’s smile walking up to her at the FRC. SWOON
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Ahh!!! That smile!!! Is it Monday yet?

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Cf7a7610
My SC from the ig above!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:51 pm

I like reading the posts of so many on this Fan forum. You are catching  the romantic details so many miss. Sharing with those looking for the positive is great. To those who allow us to share in this forum - thank you.
Sharing in Becca's and Garett's journey in finding love and each other is so exciting. I have been watching for every detail of these two's growing romance since he drove up in that mini-van. He stood out to me as so unique and genuine. His beaming smile and choice to enjoy life is refreshing.   IMO he is not on the show for fame but for the girl. I think we are going to see him in the end with the girl over his shoulder- in her white dress -in excitement and joy. ( In the very beginning I remember seeing this screenshot. At the time it did not make sense- now it does. Hope they show this.)
I am adding some of my favorite Becca and Garrett moments. Several of them I just had to repeat. ( I am really hoping someone puts together a video of all of their special moments together - Especially for them.)

(1) Their going through that store in those big footed slippers with Garett following holding out his arms to catch her in case she fell.        I laughed every time I saw it- I had to watch it more than once. This was so refreshing - them enjoying each others company and not afraid to show it.

(2) The football tackle lesson. ( This had me laughing to.) Garrett's excitment is so catching. Becca getting ready for the tackle and him beaming with joy.  The whole thing was just so cute. Her dress was too short for the tackle and he is trying to make sure it is down when she shows distress.

(3) Their dancing together at the concert after showing up late because they were "making out". Both were so excited and obviously enjoying each other's company.

(4) They are equally smitten with each other.When she got up onto that tractor at his family home there is only one seat. His "sit here darling" - meaning on his lap on the tractor. I think this is an example  of the unique ways that make up Garrett. He notices to her needs.

(5) The family visit. Several things really stood out to me in this. His mom telling Becca that, "Garrett has deep values and that is hard to find". Then Becca saying at the end of the visit, "Garrett's family is so kind. There is so much heart and love. I can see myself fitting in with them for life and starting a family of our own." ( I believe she will be cherished and loved by this family and the humor she has will be appreciated. )

(6) Him saying  he likes her little quirks.  He notices and appreciates them and tells her this. Becca often compares things to shows she has watched. Like the "Bay Watch run reference" on the beach as Garrett is running towards her.

(7) Their sitting on that pier in the Maldives - Becca with her legs around Garett's leg and them swinging their combined legs back and forth. This was so special that the camera focused on it twice.

(8) She has a habit of holding his hand with both of hers. Becca is always holding onto him in many cute ways and he notices.

(9) Garrett told her he loved her before the overnight date and then that evening she said he told her all the reasons why.

I believe these two will cherish each other and their life together. Of course there will be those moments that are not so easy - people can be cruel. Nevertheless, they will stand up for each other and only draw closer as a result. All IMO. Wanted to add this video. I could not find the one of them in the store with the big slipper feet- it was a favorite for sure. Watch and enjoy!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLuGFOVzYGg

Last edited by just me on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 pm

awesome post @ just me, Okay, I think I'm missing a few things since I'm kind of late to this season, but how do you know they were late to their concert because they were making out?

Also, I know some have mentioned a bracelet that Becca always wears, which one is it, and are you speculating Garrett gave it to her?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:11 pm

I believe the singer granger Smith said in a interview that b and g were late because they were making out
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:15 pm

timfan wrote:I believe the singer granger Smith said in a interview that b and g were late because they were making out

Lol, okay, thank you! So we don't know if he was serious or joking, but I'll believe he was serious. Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:47 pm

alwayscooking wrote:awesome post @ just me, Okay, I think I'm missing a few things since I'm kind of late to this season, but how do you know they were late to their concert because they were making out?

Also, I know some have mentioned a bracelet that Becca always wears, which one is it, and are you speculating Garrett gave it to her?
It was as "timefan" stated. The singer at the event said in an interview that is the reason they showed up so late . The bracelet some have mentioned only seeing after her filming was over. So it is speculated that Garette gave it to her. She has not taken it off so it is really special to her.

Last edited by just me on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:57 pm

@alwayscooking. Welcome !! the bracelet in question.. Becca started wearing it after the Memorial Day SHV- IMO and never seems to take it off so...

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 F79ef610

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjbeg2WBbDV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=v474hb7ljtij
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:06 am

Love coming here to catch up and see they both posted today! I love the exchange between Garrett and the photographer. Eeeeek such excitement coming!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 am

Thanks everyone for the info. That's really cool on the bracelet, and a romantic jester.

Can't wait until Monday! So, do people hang out here on this thread during the show or do y'all watch it on your own?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie