SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:19 am

I think There’s a thread that’s usually posted for chatting during the show . Look for Becca Kufrin-episode 11 thread..then after we come here n fan!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryl Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:25 am

Oh my goodness,the countdown begins!!!
I'm so excited family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:02 am

I was watching their dates  back and heard this gem today and just made me smile. 

When I look at Garrett, I see my heart's equal, and I see somebody who will make a great father, a great, loving husband, and he makes me feel like I could rely on him no matter what

My new secondary nickname for Beckett just for funsies? Team 5050. 
” I was asking for a teammate, a 50/50 throughout the entire season. I feel like I truly found that,” she continued. "So we'll have each others backs through the time where we have to stay private, and then well continue that and share it with the world.” 

From https://okmagazine.com/photos/becca-kufrin-who-wins-the-bachelorette/

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 65984710
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEOThmlrpy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16s436m15tmj0

heartbeat #teambeccett #5050
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 am

@Diana Cracking the code! #5050

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:53 am

Guys just one more day!!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:30 am

I find it so interesting that their have been no rag mag articles yet about the finale. I think it's been kind of nice for a change. Just shows ya how much abc controls the narrative.

I really hope they do their short round of press after the finale, then ride off into the sunset and live their lives away from Bachelor Nation. Becca doesn't seem the type to be all that impressed with it, Garrett doesn't seem the type either. One more day!

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:35 am

I looked back and last year on the day of Rachel's finale the ring details were revealed so there's still hope we'll get something tomorrow during the day.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:39 am

I really want to see the ring too.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:41 am

alwayscooking wrote:Thanks everyone for the info.  That's really cool on the bracelet, and a romantic jester.  

Can't wait until Monday!  So, do people hang out here on this thread during the show or do y'all watch it on your own?

For all shows there is an Episode thread. All threads are locked except the epi thread. Members will post live, while watching the show. All threads get unlocked after the West coast has viewed the show.

Episode thread

Fan threads, this thread that we are posting in now, is the only thread that will remain open for fans, during epi night. So you can post in both threads or one or the other, which ever you prefer. Since the General Episode thread is both positive and negative, we let the Fan threads stay open so members can fan to their hearts desire. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel It's good to know this thread will stay open, I've pretty much stayed in this one. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I personally don't enjoy reading harsh criticism no matter who it is, so thank you for keeping this open. :Thanktwo
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:13 pm

@GuardianAngel  Thank you for keeping this open for us to fan to our hearts desire blowkiss

Tomorrow! I’m bet for as excited as I am, I’m almost only half as excited as B, G & their families are! What a treat we are in for with these two imo.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:32 pm

My #5050 fangirl heart heartbeat

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 B6be8c10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmG14ptlGts/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=sk47rt3xkqxo
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie