SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nananana Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:05 am

Ive very much enjoyed watching this “lurve journey” with you all. As a long time lurker (as you can tell by my username that I put zero effort into laugh out loud) something about these two made me want to post. I’m looking forward to tomorrow, but mostly to the future and following this couple post show ! Thanks everyone for this for positive place!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:09 am

Looking forward to tomorrow I can't wait, dang I can't even sleep am so excited for these 2 special people. Have been counting down the hours since yesterday yay 20 hours to go
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:30 am

@SeekAny what a lovely post! Fan threads IMO are the best. Full of love and positivity. It's a safe haven for those who want to enjoy the happy couple, and you all made this thread hop with plenty of posts. Thanks to you all. yes

Enjoy the show tomorrow night!

@nananana We are glad you started posting! If you want your username changed at any time, just pm me. I can change it so you don't loose your post count.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:44 am

Soooooo excited for the finale and all the fun interviews we will get!!! Been waiting for this day since we saw those TMZ pics!! 

Y’all can count on me to be here posting tomorrow night. And posting any pics we get of the happy couple! Ready for the new start of this lurve story! SmileyBachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977beatingheartblowkiss

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 72736c10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmH9K2AnW6F/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3bqprz6m9zyo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 am

Yippee!! Il be posting here too!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/Culture/bachelorette-finale-preview-becca-prepares-hardest-goodbye/story%3fid=56980126

A new preview. Garrett just wants Becca to be happy no matter the outcome yes

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:16 am

Ugh I can’t wait to see their gigantic grins but especially Garrett’s!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:19 am

Anyone else having a difficult time logging on today?

Can't wait for tonight! I'll be here with ya'll, even have a nice bottle of wine for the occasion
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:24 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone else having a difficult time logging on today?

Can't wait for tonight!  I'll be here with ya'll, even have a nice bottle of wine for the occasion

Yes i couldn’t at all earlier it’s working now but really slow loading

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:26 am

https://abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=56969977

"She has something strong with somebody else, hopefully it's just not as strong as mine. But if it is stronger, I'd be happy knowing that she's happy"

Love love love this quote form Garrett, along with what he said to his mom if his feelings aren't reciprocated. I believe that if you truly love someone, you want them to be happy no matter what, even if it isn't with you.

Last edited by mjason on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 am

Garrett’s clear ability to put Becca’s happiness over his own is truly sweet to see on the Bachelorette. He is a good one just like Becca told everyone in her first interview after getting engaged. IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:39 am

Today's the day!    We got a love story this season.  

Looking forward to seeing Becca and Garrett on live TV together tonight and during their media junket.  In addition to GMA, they will be on Kelly and Ryan tomorrow.  Set your DVR's!  

Here's to Team Beccett! sign heart
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie