SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:58 am

Garrett’s comments are everything. That’s true selfless love. He loves Becca in the way she deserves to be loved. He’s a special one and as one of her uncles said “he’s a good soul.”

Becca’s reaction to the proposal is everything. Compare that to Aries proposal last year. Not even close. She found her true love, I honestly believe that. And all the nonsense she dealt with to get here, has to have been worth it.

Tonight has to feel like such a relief to them both. Missing puzzle piece found. Just a few more hours.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

KIMMEL - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Just saw this. Sharing: Watch and enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLuGFOVzYGg
(If I did not get this right could someone with more skills bring it here.-Thanks)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed post)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:31 pm

She’s so ready
https://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-and-chris-harrison-tease-gut-wrenching-bachelorette-finale-107408

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:31 pm

I hope I am able to watch as we are forcast to get severe thunderstorm here and when that happens usually lose power or satellite I hope the storm is over before show starts
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:36 pm

just me wrote:Just saw this. Sharing: Watch and enjoy!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLuGFOVzYGg
(If I did not get this right could someone with more skills bring it here.-Thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 pm

timfan wrote:I hope I am able to watch as we are forcast to get severe thunderstorm here and when that happens usually lose power or satellite I hope the storm is over before show starts

It's raining hard and thundering where I am too.

Hope it all goes away by finale.. :angryemotion :angryemotion

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 pm

I can only imagine their happiness and excitement right now and as fan I cannot be more thrilled for them. 

We're just ready. We're just ready to be done, to be us in public," she said. "I know it's going to be crazy when that moment comes, but it's going to be so worth it. I'm just so excited for that day.
https://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-and-chris-harrison-tease-gut-wrenching-bachelorette-finale-107408
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:53 pm

SeekAny wrote:Garrett’s comments are everything. That’s true selfless love. He loves Becca in the way she deserves to be loved. He’s a special one and as one of her uncles said “he’s a good soul.”

Becca’s reaction to the proposal is everything. Compare that to Aries proposal last year. Not even close. She found her true love, I honestly believe that. And all the nonsense she dealt with to get here, has to have been worth it.

Tonight has to feel like such a relief to them both. Missing puzzle piece found. Just a few more hours.

Yes, I went back and watched the last proposal, and you are so right, not even close. It's nice to see Becca so happy.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:54 pm

I`m 6h ahead and have to work in the morning, so I can`t watch live with you all hissyfit hmmm
First thing in the morning is chacking in on here !!! I`m looking forward to all the cute posts blowkiss
goteam
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

So ready for this. Today's time is honestly going by so so slow.

I'm so excited to watch the proposal and the ATFR.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Jason has a video on IG that’s so cute. The guys are on an elevator after their Vegas date singing Aint no Mountain High Enough. Garrett’s having a great time! I would bring it over but I don’t know how. Basically Jason is wishing the final two well.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmJhIxKBlOy/?hl=en&taken-by=jason_tartick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie