SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:28 pm

I just read sharleen recap of finale it is really good do not know how to bring over
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Diana wrote:This has to be a favorite of mine  jmo. Just can feel their love

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 C727a010
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMXhhKnw_Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rnoxrs16w04a
A favorite of mine too. I would title it "Cherished". That was the word that came to me when I first saw it. Becca's uncle said Garrett was a poet and had a beautiful soul. Those head kisses are an expression of cherishing. I pay real close attention to body language and with these two it is explosive.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:57 pm

[quote="timfan"]I just read sharleen recap of finale it is really good do not know how to bring over[/quote

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-finale/
I Trust Garrett Because I Trust Becca: Sharleen Joynt on The Bachelorette Finale!
Sharleen Joynt—FLARE columnist and former Bachelor contestant—shares her insider POV on The Bachelorette finale

BY SHARLEEN JOYNT

Gahhh, this show gets me every. single. time. Just when I’m losing interest or find myself annoyed (with, say, questionable edits, insufficient airtime, having my intelligence insulted, being baited by deceiving previews, feeling like I’m watching the same show over and over again, predictability, omnipresent puppet strings…), the show swoops in at the last second and delivers a pretty damn decent finale.
Much credit for Monday night’s quality episode goes to its supporting characters: Becca’s mother and sister. What a fierce trio Becca, Jill and Emily make. You’ve heard me wax poetic about Becca’s smarts and grace for weeks now, and it’s clear she is kept sharp—at least in part—by the two women in her life. Jill was dropping #truth bombs left and right. She asks tough love questions, the kind that require actually caring to ask. (My favourite was when she compared Becca’s lovey-dovey-ness with Garrett to her lovey-dovey-ness with Arie and asked what the difference was.) When Becca cried that she didn’t want to hurt anyone, Jill replied, simply, “Well… it’s going to happen.” Emily was no slouch, either, assessing Blake and Garrett accurately after only brief sit-downs with each of them. She wasn’t one of those overtly difficult or try-hard family members who spews controversial stuff just for the sake of it; she had opinions but shared them in a supportive and compassionate way, making her a rare dream sibling on this show. (Notice how the oft-used suspenseful music never played while Emily met with the guys!) I found Becca, Emily, and Jill—in their wit and sincere care for one another—to be so gosh darn watchable, in a very feel-good way.

Finally, Becca found her man that she couldn’t live without! Despite all the behind-the-scenes information that has (understandably) clouded Garrett’s otherwise squeaky-clean showing this season, I can honestly say I really enjoyed him. I’ve found Garrett to be reasonable and forward when he needed to be (in how he dealt with Chris), while sweet and sincere in his affections for Becca. I understand the assumptions to be made by those Instagram “likes,” and under normal circumstances I do think I would probably be harsher. But when someone apologizes and tells me that’s not who they are, I accept. (If it happens twice, shame on me.) As I said when asked about this over on my blog, I’m making an effort to view him with the same open-mindedness I would like him to use for others. Ultimately, I trust Garrett because I trust Becca. She has proven many times over that she is an astute, intelligent woman. She’s not someone who doesn’t know what she wants or has issues with self worth. I think it’s important to give not only him but HER the benefit of the doubt, since they’re the two that actually know each other.

Finally, that Happy Couple Weekend video said it all. These two are really compatible and cute together. It was like we were flies on the wall of a honeymoon and it was a total treat. I confess I caught myself grinning watching it a few times. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:24 pm

I thought they did really well with their media interviews. I know some people are saying she is doing most of the talking, but that is pretty normal when they first come out as a couple. The lead has had the training and more experience dealing with the press, so they usually take the lead and answer more questions.

It was a pleasure watching a couple who are just so obviously into one another and genuinely seem happy together. They just couldn't seem to stop grinning from ear to ear. I loved it!  

I loved the video of Garrett getting whacked by the champagne cork. Loved it even more when I discovered it was from their last SHV, but they had invited both families so they could meet. I don't know if that has ever happened before?

I wish them the best and I hope that they continue to share a bit of their lives with us in the future. This is one couple I am actually curious about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Sprite wrote:I thought they did really well with their media interviews. I know some people are saying she is doing most of the talking, but that is pretty normal when they first come out as a couple. The lead has had the training and more experience dealing with the press, so they usually take the lead and answer more questions.

It was a pleasure watching a couple who are just so obviously into one another and genuinely seem happy together. They just couldn't seem to stop grinning from ear to ear. I loved it!  

I loved the video of Garrett getting whacked by the champagne cork. Loved it even more when I discovered it was from their last SHV, but they had invited both families so they could meet. I don't know if that has ever happened before?

I wish them the best and I hope that they continue to share a bit of their lives with us in the future. This is one couple I am actually curious about.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:01 pm

@Sprite

My impression was that was this past weekend before the ATFR and all the family came in to town early so they could all meet. I would love to see more video from that time!

What I noticed is that by the end of the interview rounds, Garrett was speaking out more and on things besides the IG thing and not just answering questions. I think he was just becoming more comfortable and some of the interviewers were actually decent and made both of them feel at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm

What I like about them most aside from how nicely they fit together is that they did not come on this show looking for ‘fame’. We haven’t heard of their career aspirations post show and it seems they’ll take care of that privately on their own once things settle down. I’ll be happy for them if opportunities arise due to their newfound popularity, but I think they will be the same down to earth Beckett no matter what they decide to do.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:15 pm

I don’t care what people said about these two, I freaking adore them. Judging by the amount of followers they gained since the final, glad we aren’t alone in this. B is at 1.2 millions and G is gaining massive followers and is at 570k now.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:54 pm

@intheroom I agree and LOVE your profile pic!!

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:19 pm

I didn’t care much for Becca pre-season but now I am totally on board with this couple. I really like Becca with Garrett. They seem to be so much into each other and have a great dynamic together. I wish them the best!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:10 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=neK4Rj1GEjc

From that video, Becca said her sister is getting married in September and Garrett's brother is getting married very soon too. Eeeek!! I'm soo so happy they get to attend those sibling weddings with each other.

ETA: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mduEgflnvCI
This is a fun one too!!

Last edited by FMG2015 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 080818-becca-bachelorette-kal-1080x608
http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/08/the-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-finace-kiss-cameras-pda-day-after-finale/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie