SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Minney wrote:Becca has so much energy and personality and together they have even more!  I can see her being successful at whatever she tries and I wouldn't mind seeing her get some sort of gig that keeps her in the spotlight!
@Minney,
Becca has star power, IMO. It will not surprise me if she continues to be in front of the camera.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:50 pm

E!News wrote:ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Rs_1024x768-180807075522-1024-becca-kufrin-emd-080718
Neil Lane helped Yrigoyen choose the perfect ring on Monday night's finale, and it looks like Kufrin's fiancé put a lot of thought into the process.

"Each time I work with a contestant to select a ring it's a special process, and this time it was even more exciting given Becca's path to finding love," Lane told E! News. "Garrett was so sincere and caring. You could just feel his joy and enthusiasm for Becca. His choice of yellow gold paired with oval-shaped diamonds blends the traditional and modern, signifying the pure love between this new couple."
https://www.eonline.com/news/958180/bachelorette-bling-all-the-details-on-the-engagement-ring-garrett-yrigoyen-gave-becca-kufrin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Minney wrote:Becca has so much energy and personality and together they have even more!  I can see her being successful at whatever she tries and I wouldn't mind seeing her get some sort of gig that keeps her in the spotlight!
@Minney,
Becca has star power, IMO. It will not surprise me if she continues to be in front of the camera.

ITA.  Becca does have star power and TB production loves her IMO and would have her back to interview/host if they could.  I see her easily going into a PR role in the entertainment industry or similar.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:19 pm

I agree that Becca could definitely do something in the entertainment industry. What does Garrett do? I didn’t really understand his job description. Is it sales? He said he would be able to do it from anywhere.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 pm

@Sarahjoh5, he is medical sales rep.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title or other contestants from any forum.
Fan forum rules

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Thankful for fans running into them so we get a little clue what they are up to.

They were spotted at a market in NYC.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRZUlWjBVY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dfabzn8mzj4e

ETA: last night they must have caught up with one of her friends. Becca follows her and liked the pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQzJiCH3CK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xhcybqrh6ylh

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:37 pm

It's so nice to see them finally out in public enjoying their time. ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm

maryl wrote:It's so nice to see them finally out in public enjoying their time. ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633

I love that they're not posting their every move on SM and just enjoying their time together. As much as I love to see pictures of them, it's nice to see they're more focused on each other and not worried about SM likes.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Loving how low key they are and just enjoying life together beatingheart bolds well for their future imo

They are becoming a huge fav of mine Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Thought I’d share this beautiful post from Emily’s, Becca’s sister, instagram. No words needed. Garrett is a lucky guy to be surrounded by such strong, loving, open minded women.

I too am so happy to see them out and about in NYC. Meeting up with friends, wearing their baseball caps and not worried about proving anything to anyone. Love them more and more.

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Fb413410
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRKnA3nfYn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h8s04frguvd7

Last edited by SeekAny on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm

I just love all these photos, videos, and posts- thank you, everyone, for feeding my slight obsession at the moment. I can't help it, they are just too adorable right now. And I may or may not have watched all the Beccett parts from the finale more than a couple times, not to mention some of the cute videos all over this thread. I find myself getting ear to ear over these two because they look so incredibly happy! l o v e :inlove sign heart

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie