SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:01 pm

I read an article where Robert Mills said he would love to have Becca on Dancing With The Stars. Do you think Becca and Garrett are moving to LA so she can participate in the upcoming season?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

jen689 wrote:I read an article where Robert Mills said he would love to have Becca on Dancing With The Stars. Do you think Becca and Garrett are moving to LA so she can participate in the upcoming season?

IMO I don't think she would do it. Because when asked if she would have a TV weddings she said her mom said no more. So I don't think that will happen. Also when does DWTS start rehearsing. I am sure it's soon and they plan on going to each their home towns for a while. no idea no idea

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:16 pm

I hope she doesn't do it and just concentrates on the relationship. Although I know the money is very tempting.  *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahjoh5 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:32 pm

It seems like they never offer Dancing with the stars to the bachelorettes. However, I think if they offered it to her, she might do it because she didn’t seem opposed to it in one the interviews. *edit*

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:53 pm

This season will be special DWTS with kids, there is no possibility for Becca.

Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:08 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMOTqagzgc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w0fnrg9iw6xn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Mella13 wrote:This season will be special DWTS with kids, there is no possibility for Becca.

There is a regular season of DWTS this fall. It has been announced on the fall schedule. Starts Sept 24th.

There is also a DWTSJr season that is being taped already. DWTS pros are mentors to the kid pro. It will be done taping before the regular season starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:31 pm

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Garrett-with-becca-1

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Garrett-with-becca-2

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Garrett-with-becca-3

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Garrett-with-becca-4
https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-photos-the-bachelorette/#!2/aol-build-speaker-series-new-york-usa-07-aug-2018-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

The more I see her ring the more I love it!

Becca mentioned the possibility of Ca, LA or south of it. She said Garrett likes the water so I'm guessing he'd prefer San Diego but Becca said likes the city too. If you go way back years ago on her IG posts she was working in LA for something with her company and captioned it that she keeps trying to convince her boss they need an office in LA. So I'm gonna stay optimistic that they wouldn't just be moving out there for shilling, and maybe she's gonna try to stay in her field?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Becca has so much energy and personality and together they have even more! I can see her being successful at whatever she tries and I wouldn't mind seeing her get some sort of gig that keeps her in the spotlight!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:42 pm

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-and-garret-1
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-kufrin-pink-dress-gallery
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-and-garret-2
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-and-garret-3
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-and-garret-4

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-and-garett-bachelorette-feat
https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-photos-the-bachelorette/#!5/bachelorettes-becca-kufrin-and-fiance-garrett-yrigoyen-kiss-outside-good-morning-america-studios-in-new-york-city-2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Moments from the show:
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-garrett
ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Becca-garrett-4
https://hollywoodlife.com/pics/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyen-photos-the-bachelorette/#!21/becca-garrett-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie