SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:18 pm

I can't believe it's been a week. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART I LOVE THEM sooo much.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:21 pm

B&G are just swinging away while it rains. So cute! They're truly meant to be. Seeing them posts stories/posts just makes me giddy.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Weekend away for me and I've got so much to catch up with these two!
They radiate happiness!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Ahh Becca just posted an IG story of the infamous crumpled paper towels.
I see this becoming a saga. giggling

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:01 am

Has anyone seen profile pictures for Becca and Garrett on the top of this forum yet? The other Bachelors and Bacheloretts are there. I have been waiting to see our latest couple.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:33 am

Personally I think Becca should let that paper towel thing go, publically at least. One thing I’ve noticed about Garrett and his interactions with family and friends on social media is that they are all positive. If I were to guess I would think he’s a guy who likes positive affirmations

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:30 am

just me wrote:Has anyone seen profile pictures for Becca and Garrett  on the top of this forum yet? The other Bachelors and Bacheloretts are there. I have been waiting to see our latest couple.

I am working on it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am

Sprite wrote:
just me wrote:Has anyone seen profile pictures for Becca and Garrett  on the top of this forum yet? The other Bachelors and Bacheloretts are there. I have been waiting to see our latest couple.

I am working on it!

Woot woot! Now we know it’s going to be special ! clapping! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 am

Thank you as always, Sprite. @Sprite
Sprite has been doing our fantastic banners for years. We owe her many kudos and hugs!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 am

SeekAny wrote:Can they get any cuter? Just swinging in the rain in their sneaks. G loves his PF flyers. This time together is so special, I’m glad they seem to be enjoying it and living in the moment.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 8b13eb10
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen

Sorry, I have just been crushed by his black "joggers".

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Diana wrote:I can't believe it's been a week.  PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART I LOVE THEM sooo much.

I feel like a teenager with a crush- I just love these two. beatingheart I confess that last night after BIP, I watched the LCD and proposal, plus the ATFR segment yet again! And OF COURSE I watched this video.. giggling

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Shelayne wrote:
Diana wrote:I can't believe it's been a week.  PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART I LOVE THEM sooo much.

I feel like a teenager with a crush- I just love these two. beatingheart  I confess that last night after BIP, I watched the LCD and proposal, plus the ATFR segment yet again! And OF COURSE I watched this video.. giggling
I know. When you have watched the real thing, "love", it is hard to get caught up in all the drama of BIP. I am thankful they allowed us the real romance in the Bachelorette. I believe even the producers got caught up in the joy of it.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie