SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:33 pm

OT re the banner, anyone is welcome to create one. There are only a few members who make them, so whenever they get to it, we welcome it. It's very timing consuming gathering the pictures and putting it all together.

@Sprite always looks after our forum creating many banners without asking. We appreciate it very much as well as to the other's who have created them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm

@SeekAny With lots of pics please !

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm

SeekAny wrote:I live in the area, so I’m so excited to go and see our Beccett!

Lucky lucky! Post tons of pics for us please. family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Diana wrote:Our beautiful girl beatingheart

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Screen10

https://twitter.com/MoheganSun/status/1029465255095795712?s=19

Girl crush on our beckster giggling

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@SeekAny With lots of pics please !

I try, but they have so many good pictures and it's hard to decide. Also, if you try to put too many on the banner, they kind of get lost because they are harder to see.

I'm also having issues with my Corel PaintShop Pro and it is making it hard to do the banner that I want.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 pm

I wonder which Costco location they might be visiting. Assuming she lives in the Twin Cities Metro area, and supposing they post a pic in near real time whilst shopping, one could *theoretically* jump in her car and zip on over there and possibly catch a glimpse or two of these cuties. But not that I have given it much thought or anything. *Cough, cough*  giggling  Hugesmile  Embarressed!

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 pm

@Sprite .. tq so much from all of us Beccett fans for working on the banner! FYI love reading ur posts!

G just posted on IG -‘ one week down together, a lifetime to go’! Sweet sweet man!! But give us an IG story G!! I’m getting spoilt here.. need to see these cuties and what they’re up to!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 pm

I mean come on now family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f60d

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Screen11
gy_yrigoyen @bkoof makes me laugh so hard sometimes I cannot see. One week down together, a lifetime to go!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmexJuqFP25/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qx2azkvmo5sr
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 pm

They just keep getting cuter
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:36 pm

becca is Looking more beautiful than I’ve ever seen! Wish we cld get that footage where they were hugging n kissing after her I love you and he forgot to propose! Would love to see that!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Beccas comment :

"I just wanna kiss yo face all over."

Awww

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Teamee wrote:becca is Looking more beautiful than I’ve ever seen! Wish we cld get that footage where they were hugging n kissing after her I love you and he forgot to propose! Would love to see that!!

LOL I would love to see this. They were making out for like 4 mins apparently and G forgot to propose. rotfl

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie