SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:42 pm

This was on @diffeyewear most recent IG post.

HEY LA! Now’s your chance to meet the Bachelorette, Becca Kufrin. ✨ Join us on August 27th from 5pm-7pm at our pop up in the Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance. You must purchase our exclusive #DIFFxBECCA sunnies to attend, but we’re giving you the chance to WIN your ticket in!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by maryl Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Our girl is gorgeous!!!! Lucky G. rose bud

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq521 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Yay! One of the fan accounts posted all parts of IG live video... so cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmwS8dxlF7e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=108fwrxj19k8l

Also, a cute People outtake
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmtM4itl3xI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y1cdejxh5b1q

suzieq521

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 pm

The Instagram live was so cute! Garrett just kept nodding and smiling. And his little rub of her shoulder. They look so happy to be together. Her Tv though. Lookin like a microwave, I can’t. I loved her friend asking the questions in the background. Becca, Garrett and the people they surround themselves with all seem to be people I’d want to be friends with!

This is a pretty serious collaboration with diff, the video was really well done. Get that money girl!

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f028e10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmwS8dxlF7e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m4ddwfsi825v
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:02 pm

@SeekAny Thank you! That was so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:37 am

family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Captur16 found this interesting, maybe it has been posted before and I missed it but do you think just maybe Garrett knew he was the one? I don't know . Source https://people.com/style/becca-kufrin-engagement-ring-details-photos-garrett-yrigoyen/
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:44 am

I have a feeling g did know I think becca told him in fs when not on camera I also think she told him she loved him also jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:54 am

timfan wrote:I have a feeling g did know I think becca told him in fs when not on camera I also think she told him she loved him also jmo
yeah right i also think he knew earlier JMO. He was just too confident i have a feeling a lot was not shown too. he must have been reassured all the time. He was so confident in him and Becca it was so endearing to watch
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:04 am

Have been noticing a lot of fan accounts on IG have been referring to the episode 7 steamy make out session in the ocean as x-rated laugh out loud. Maybe that's when he was told away from the cameras why would Becca really want that ocean swim at night unless she wanted to say some things off camera family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 oh and these pages are suggesting more than just grinding went on in that ocean giggling i cant help but feel the same laugh out loud
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:40 am

I think Becca is purposefully not posting more IG right now to keep the Diffey ad front and center. It was a spectacular ad! I haven't seen a kick start ad like that before but I don't follow many past leads or contestants.

Becca is scheduled to appear at the MN State Fair. Not sure if it's with Garrett or the details but have heard it mentioned on the radio. I think those two would have so much fun at the fair!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 am

BGlover wrote:Have been noticing a lot of fan accounts on IG have been referring to the episode 7 steamy make out session in the ocean as x-rated laugh out loud. Maybe that's when he was told away from the cameras why would Becca really want that ocean swim at night unless she wanted to say some things off camera family - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 oh and these pages are suggesting more than just grinding went on in that ocean giggling i cant help but feel the same laugh out loud

There is a picture of them getting out of the water somewhere. The draw string on his shorts...not tied ;). However, I think he must have just put them on like that.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 am

I think a lot happened in the ocean with b&g she even said in the day portion of the date she loves making out in the water with g
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie