SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sarahjoh5 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 am

I agree. It does seem like the guys are really happy for her. There was one video where Jason commented about how she is glowing. All the guys seem to be friends with each other on Instagram and like and comment on each other’s posts.

Sarahjoh5

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:09 am

havadrpepper wrote:@Sprite I have gotten that feeling all along from following these guys on IG.  I think these guys really like him as well. Seems like there are always positive comments among them on various IG posts.

Yes. I hope that bodes well for them long term.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 am

I have a feeling the beanie with ‘balls’ was what was in the bag G was holding after they got out of the shop in the day portion of the Park City date. I always wondered what was in that bag. It would make a cute gift!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:41 am

Her smile says it all and loved seeing that blooper. Their life is going to be full of laughter and love heartbeat imo she’s got that glow still jmoBachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Adc3ca10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0e62c010

My sc from https://youtu.be/kkw5qxssR4E
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 am

Breccia was so careful in responding to the guys not to say anything that could be misinterpreted...like when one of them said "love ya" she held herself back from answering reflexively and just smiled. She really has tried to ease things for her f1 it would seem... Good work.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:37 pm

I loved Garrett's blooper scene and Becca's glowing smile, too cute, I'm so excited for Monday!

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Billysmom wrote:Breccia was so careful in responding to the guys not to say anything that could be misinterpreted...like when one of them said "love ya" she held herself back from answering reflexively and just smiled.  She really has tried to ease things for her f1 it would seem... Good work.

Well, except that whole "Jason is the best kisser" thing which she continues to spout!

Either way, girl looks like she is glowing and can't wait to tell the world.

I watched with an unspoiled friend last night and knowing that I am spoiled she asked who won. I asked her who she thinks won and she said Garrett. I asked why and she said it's just how happy she is with him and she said when Blake told Becca he loved her, she didn't seem happy. I told her she is good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm

This is an older interview but I do not remember seeing it. I have wondered how much of the show was scripted. Obviously some is but Becca said on her part it wasn't. Also, the first share of her ring will be with "her man". Decided to share. Sorry if you have already seen it. https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2018-05-24-becca-kufrin-reveals-how-much-of-the-bachelorette-is-scripted/
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7ce0ba10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 97011010
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Df5b8c10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A2721410
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Afdde810
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 B4d2dc10
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1410/

Ahh is is it Monday yet?!? heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:11 pm

I noticed last night in the preview they edited her voiceover from "it's really magical to be in the Maldives with the person that you love" to "the two men that I love" trying to ramp up the love triangle even more.

I went back and reached the scenes between B&G, and they were always so comfortable with each other. I love the goofiness in the shopping scenes from their first one on one. It reminded me of how silly my husband and I are with each other. He makes me laugh every day, and how silly we were together was one of the reasons I knew he was "the one". And 22+ years later, he still is.

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm

I don't know how to bring it over but there's another pic of them kissing in the middle of the ocean. That's their thing!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:17 pm

Oh my gosh!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f60d Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 36fad210

https://ig.me/1XV2rPlW102vvZO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie