SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:00 pm

IMO I don’t think any of those 3 couples will be getting a franchised sponsored tv wedding. That ship was never sailing for any of them. IMO get married for the right reasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO I don’t think any of those 3 couples will be getting a franchised sponsored tv wedding. That ship was never sailing for any of them.  IMO get married for the right reasons.

@Kashathediva,
I think you are absolutely right but, the hope remains. Rachel was talking about it a week ago and you know Kaitlyn won’t be ok if Rachel gets an offer but she doesn’t . Evan and Carly had theirs last summer and I think it’s quite possibly the catalyst for Ashley and Jared’s sudden engagement. Perhaps they will take the spot that Taylor and Derek were scheduled to fill if they hadn’t broken up. JMO.  Of course The Bachelorettes want more of an event not just a beach blanket bingo stuck at the end of BIP but I agree with you. It’s been too long, it’s not happening for Kaitlyn or any of them and certainly not for Becca either if she chose Garrett. Not at ABC.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I believe the same thing about Kaitlyn and Sean that I’d do about the other two pending Bachelorette couples, Jojo and Jordan and Rachel and Bryan - IMO, tell any of the couples they can have an individual televised wedding, of their own, with all the bells and whistles and they’d be getting ready even faster than Jared and Ashley. 
No matter how much money they make doing other things, the camera fever they ALL have, the social media boost, the chance to fame whore one more time at the ultimate level would break down every objection any or all of those couples have, IMO. I know there are fans who want to believe their couple is better than that but, I don’t believe it for a minute and no one knows because they haven’t been asked. They can be cute and coy and skirt the issue all they want because only Rachel and Bryan are honest enough to admit they want it but, a camera and national tv audience would have any of those couples “I do”ing like their lives depend on it, IMO. I do not believe for one second that any one of them would say no. Not one of them. Especially not Kaitlyn and Sean. JMO.
Don't wanna get too off topic but Jordan has been adamantly against a tv wedding from the very beginning, he's said it multiple times over the years.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I believe the same thing about Kaitlyn and Sean that I’d do about the other two pending Bachelorette couples, Jojo and Jordan and Rachel and Bryan - IMO, tell any of the couples they can have an individual televised wedding, of their own, with all the bells and whistles and they’d be getting ready even faster than Jared and Ashley. 
No matter how much money they make doing other things, the camera fever they ALL have, the social media boost, the chance to fame whore one more time at the ultimate level would break down every objection any or all of those couples have, IMO. I know there are fans who want to believe their couple is better than that but, I don’t believe it for a minute and no one knows because they haven’t been asked. They can be cute and coy and skirt the issue all they want because only Rachel and Bryan are honest enough to admit they want it but, a camera and national tv audience would have any of those couples “I do”ing like their lives depend on it, IMO. I do not believe for one second that any one of them would say no. Not one of them. Especially not Kaitlyn and Sean. JMO.
Don't wanna get too off topic but Jordan has been adamantly against a tv wedding from the very beginning, he's said it multiple times over the years.

Yes, he’s an experienced negotiator. Jojo says she would only do it if it could be done the way she wants. Stay woke. They’re good. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:41 pm

notarose wrote:snipped

I’m confused too giggling  Aren’t the key words in an engagement proposal “Will you marry me”? I assume a reproposal would include the same. And since she is open to be given back the same Neil Lane ring that came from the first proposal day, the words must be more important than the show association of the ring. Otherwise, the stones could be reset into something else and he could buy a new ring.
This is as confusing to me as when it was posted that she wanted to be offered a wedding by tptb but she she didn’t know if she would accept yet seemed to keep bringing it up as often as the dwts feud.
Regardless, they seem to weather these inconsistencies over the years so this too may be weathered.

Yes and that too!

I see Shawn still has this pinned on his twitter since Jan/17. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Booth

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:38 am

Q. How do we know Kaitlyn gave the ring back to Shawn. Also Q. Shawn isn’t going back to Canada with her this summer at all?

Yikes on bikes, guys. Yikes on bikes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 am

sosleepy wrote:Q. How do we know Kaitlyn gave the ring back to Shawn. Also Q. Shawn isn’t going back to Canada with her this summer at all?

Q1: she said so in their interview last week. Q2: I have no idea, it seems like he won’t because of his gym but I’m not sure if she’s ever confirmed it. She’s in Canada for a month so a nice, long time away from him.

She seems sooo much infinitely happier in Canada with her family than she has recently with Shawn in Nashville. Not having to deal with the psychological manipulative BS of it “seeming” like your boyfriend wants to marry you one day, and maybe have kids, but not really, but kind of, soon but not too soon, during “some sort of year” (TM Joelle Fletcher) is doing wonders for her imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:06 am

@sosleepy Kaitlyn travels to canada Every single summer, last summer she went 3 weeks sooner than shawn so its not something very shocking for them.It becomes very yikes only because we think(assume) they have troubles and going to break up...

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:08 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Q. How do we know Kaitlyn gave the ring back to Shawn. Also Q. Shawn isn’t going back to Canada with her this summer at all?

Q1: she said so in their interview last week. Q2: I have no idea, it seems like he won’t because of his gym but I’m not sure if she’s ever confirmed it. She’s in Canada for a month so a nice, long time away from him.

She seems sooo much infinitely happier in Canada with her family than she has recently with Shawn in Nashville. Not having to deal with the psychological manipulative BS of it “seeming” like your boyfriend wants to marry you one day, and maybe have kids, but not really, but kind of, soon but not too soon, during “some sort of year” (TM Joelle Fletcher) is doing wonders for her imo.

Thank you! I missed that interview. Last I knew, she was threatening to give it back, but hadn’t pulled the trigger yet. Also, you forgot the “it’s only been three years” @Alanna. I mean, where is the fire? laugh out loud  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 4 1f601 

I agree she looks content in Canada. But also, maybe I’m projecting a bit, but her eyes look a touch sad to me in her IG stories. Idk. I also noticed she only has 2 pictures up with Shawn B. on her insta since May. Not a great sign.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 4 1f601
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:09 am

Mozhi1 wrote:@sosleepy Kaitlyn travels to canada Every single summer, last summer she went 3 weeks sooner than shawn so its not something very shocking for them.It becomes very yikes only because we think(assume) they have troubles and going to break up...

Yeah, I know... but in the past he’s always gone with her, or like last year, joined up with her. I suppose he still can.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:16 am

@sosleepy yea but i'm pretty sure he is going to stay in Nashville this year. In the past he road trip(4 days) there with doodle but i don't think he wants to be away from his gym for like 2 weeks. I assume thats why K only stays 1 month since she usually stays close to 2 months.
- She has more than 2 pics but some of them are those multiple pics and shawn is like pic#2 , but to be honest shawn is just never home now and thats probably one of their problems.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:03 pm

Kaitlyn just has a snap where she said, “if they need you temporarily, ignore them permanently.” After all the talk of Shawn needing her and her sm influence before opening his business, I can’t help but think this is directed at him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler