SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Boshem Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:39 pm

This is the most strange couple, the way they operate. I truly don't understand. Is it not important for each of them to get close to their future families? I just don't see it anymore. She should rip the bandaid off and find a man who wants the same things
in life as her. She looks miserable in their pics together recently.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Mood:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:14 pm

I think they’re doing better actually and they’re both trying. I don’t know if they’ll make it but I don’t think it’s doa.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm just confused by them. I think they're probably trying (I mean given that Shawn was at -1000000 level of invested 2 weeks ago, anything would be an improvement), but I still don't get a great feeling especially since they keep on making solo trips back home and Shawn only seems to remember her when he has to promote his gym and Kaitlyn keeps tweeting things to get fans riled up. 

I wish they would just make some move. Either break up or get the re-proposal over with. This limbo stage is super annoying. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they’re doing better actually and they’re both trying. I don’t know if they’ll make it but I don’t think it’s doa.

I agree with you. If you listen to her recent podcasts, she's sooo much happier now and even refers to their trouble in the past tense.

That "take me back" quote was from 13 Reasons...she was laying in bed that night watching Netflix. Shawn also liked the tweet, so I doubt he saw it as something negative.

As for him going to CT a few days ago, Kait had plans to be on the west coast at the same time, but something happened to make her stay home at the last second.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they’re doing better actually and they’re both trying. I don’t know if they’ll make it but I don’t think it’s doa.

I think they are “tryin” in the same way Ben and Lauren were “tryin” those last couple months. 

It’s good to give it one last try, regardless. I still don’t see this one ending well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think they are “tryin” in the same way Ben and Lauren were “tryin” those last couple months. 

It’s good to give it one last try, regardless. I still don’t see this one ending well.
It's funny because Ben/Lauren & Kaitlyn/Shawn could not be more different as a couple but their breakups (& Kait & Shawn are breaking up imo) are going down so similarly it's uncanny. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sosleepy nah.  I want no association with her or being labeled “she is basically one of us”.  Personally, I would like to think and do, that our members hit a much higher bar.

@Kashathediva my thoughts exactly. She and I think nothing alike and never will. She needs to grow up and get a life of her own and stay out of everybody's business. She has the need to feel more important than she really is. IMHO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think they are “tryin” in the same way Ben and Lauren were “tryin” those last couple months. 

It's funny because Ben/Lauren & Kaitlyn/Shawn could not be more different as a couple but their breakups (& Kait & Shawn are breaking up imo) are going down so similarly it's uncanny. jmo.
@ReneeM
IMO, it makes sense that the breakups are similar. This is how you break up when your livelihoods and public personas are tied to a SM fanbase for a couple and you can’t gauge the impact to each individual. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Not to mention that gorgeous house she just decorated. And Tucker.  Upset This will be the franchise's most sad break up ever IMO. The relationship is very obviously on its last legs. When I see Shawn in pics and videos with Kaitlyn, all I see is indifference in his eyes. He's checked out. IMO.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:43 am

Well when she came back to Nashville they did their usual hangouts of working out, golfing, clubbing/concerts, doesn't seem like a couple ready to break up yet to me anyways though I'm probably biased laugh out loud and she attended the Emmy's which was already planned. So...no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:20 am

Linds911 wrote:Well when she came back to Nashville they did their usual hangouts of working out, golfing, clubbing/concerts, doesn't seem like a couple ready to break up yet to me anyways though I'm probably biased laugh out loud and she attended the Emmy's which was already planned. So...no idea
She looks bomb AF.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler