SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 pm

@Aria She did say that but if you listen to the whole podcast it was more like a joke and she said that before too(months ago and even in her podcast with britt).
I think with podcasts when we take out only a part of her words , it will come across very harsh but when you listen to the whole podcast you can understand what she really means and it was more her being funny. Again, i'm not saying there is no issues(definitly they have issues) , only talking about this part in her podcast.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Kaitlyn may think she is being funny and that may have been her intention, but it’s crappy imo. Britt has nothing to with this or K’s current situation.
Britt’s life choices have nothing to do with K’s, any more than vice versa.
And yes, Britt or anyone else who is happy win in life to an extent (good health). That doesn’t mean K can’t be happy. She can be, it’s all choices.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:40 pm

I don’t think it’s that deep, trolls tell her that “Britt won” by getting married first and IMO this is her way of getting in front of that garbage, by making fun of it too. I don’t think she’s making fun of Britt getting married, she’s making fun of the idea (suggested by some viewers) that Britt won and she lost, as if getting married should be seen as a race.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 pm

@Kashathediva To be clear here, they talked about kaitlyn and britts first night and Chris Harrisons comment about "who's going to be a better wife?" ... kaitlyn was actually defending britt and said guess what, she is married now and i'm not.This comment was solely based on their conversation about their first night and how unfair it was to everyone involve.
I think sometimes we need the context to really understand what she means in her podcast , thats why i said its not fair just to take a part of her words in the podcast and make it something she never meant in the first place. Kaitlyn had the same conversation on her podcast with britt as well and both were laughing about it.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:16 pm

I don't think it's meant as a diss to Britt (as I think she even joked about this when she did her interview with Britt), but I do think there's truth in it. Kaitlyn has a tendency to mask her true feelings by making things into jokes or using sarcasm. I don't think she wants to "beat" Britt or anything, but I do think it gets to her that Britt and Carly and Jade and Ashley and Whitney and Mackenzie are married/done wedding planning and she's still waiting for her fiancé to propose.

JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:17 pm

For me, it doesn't matter if she's being funny, laughing, hahahaha when she said it. She has said it a cuzillion times now referring to the fact that she's not married.

We don't know the whole story. Maybe Shawn is trying, and she's not or vice versa. In any case, personally, I wouldn't put up with it. If it's that important to her and she simply can't stand the fact that he isn't ready, or doesn't want to, either put up with it, or leave, but stop with the jokes, even I'm sick of it and I only see what I read here. JMO Is she not concerned at all what this makes him look like?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:21 pm

I don’t think anyone is concerned with how this makes Shawn look because he is willfully ignorant and has no *idea* even, seemingly, even an inkling that she’s unhappy with something. Of course she’s salty about this, any woman would be imo. Sorry is that sexist and not PC?? Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:26 pm

My point is I would never do anything to my SO to make him look like he's to blame for anything, or make him look bad, especially in public, on SM. I just wouldn't, that's just me.

I'm sure her follower's or a lot of SM user's, just guessing, are blaming him for not marrying her because she won't let up on the fact that, she's not married yet. She is letting herself be in that situation. She has a choice. Whether he was joking in that article or not, clearly she is not happy about it, and I don't for one second think he doesn't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Kaitlyn didn't start talking about the whole marriage thing until like, what, a month ago when she gave him back the ring? But, people have been speculating wayyyyyyy before then. Just like people did with Jillian/Justin or Tenley/Kiptyn or Sarah/Charlie and so forth. Whenever you're in a super long-term relationship, people are going to start to wonder "why aren't these two married yet". Even if the couple is completely silent. Is it fair? Maybe not, but most of us have seen this happen enough times to know exactly what's going on even without Kaitlyn telling us.

As far as Shawn goes, I don't think he knows and/or cares. Unless it has to do with his gym, it's really not a priority. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Aria wrote:So I didn't listen to it, but apparently during her interview with Chris/Krystal she said:

"cheers to how everything works out because get a load of this, Britt's married, and I'm not. She got married so, there's that. Britt wins. At the end of the day what I've learned from everything is Britt win"

Yeah...so Shawn keeps pretending that fans are just making up issues between them and there was never any problems ever and Kaitlyn keeps making these digs showing that she's bitter about not being married, when all these girls from her season who were single when she and Shawn got engaged, are married. I'm trying, guys, but they're making it very hard to be optimistic about their chances. Seems like they're just avoiding their issues right now. 

IMO.
I stopped holding out hope for them after she went back home and nothing changed. I'd love for them to work it out because of how they were together in the past, but do I think they will? No. & Shawn's not the poor oblivious victim in the situation. There's no way Shawn doesn't know there's issues because Kaitlyn is super whiny and needy and if we the public are hearing all of this, I have no doubt that Shawn's been hearing it from her directly. Kaitlyn's made it clear over the years that she's never breaking up with Shawn and any issues they have she thinks they can work through. She wants to marry him, have kids, and be together forever. Sadly she's with a person who's mentally checked out of the relationship imo so she needs to woman up make a decision instead of constantly bitching then blaming other people for speculation that they've both caused. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Alanna wrote:I don’t think anyone is concerned with how this makes Shawn look because he is willfully ignorant and has no *idea* even, seemingly, even an inkling that she’s unhappy with something. Of course she’s salty about this, any woman would be imo. Sorry is that sexist and not PC?? Rolling Eyes

@Alanna
IMO, a woman too weak to stand up for herself rarely gets what she really wants. There is a huge difference between 1) passive aggressive whining like a child and 2) stating your case while fully prepared to walk if your needs are not being met. People who choose either option generally get what they deserve, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:55 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don’t think anyone is concerned with how this makes Shawn look because he is willfully ignorant and has no *idea* even, seemingly, even an inkling that she’s unhappy with something. Of course she’s salty about this, any woman would be imo. Sorry is that sexist and not PC?? Rolling Eyes

@Alanna
IMO, a woman too weak to stand up for herself rarely gets what she really wants. There is a huge difference between 1) passive aggressive whining like a child and 2) stating your case while fully prepared to walk if your needs are not being met. People who choose either option generally get what they deserve, IMO.

Exactly. This has gone on for a while now. More subtle at the start, but now it seems to be all the time. I see it as her being passive aggressive and whining just as you said. If she is unhappy and he is not meeting her needs, at some point she needs to make a stand. If he wants her he will do what she wants. If he doesn't, then he will just let her go. My $ is on everything being over.

I have a friend who was in a similar relationship....minus the televised bits. She wanted marriage. He was stalling. She gave him an ultimatum and he ignored it. She moved out. Two weeks later, there was the ring, followed shortly by the wedding. They have been happily married now for 20+ years. She knew what she wanted and knew her own worth. If he wasn't going to meet her needs, she would find someone who would. Was it hard? Yes. Was she miserable? Yes, but as she put it, I was going to be miserable either way. At least this way, I had a chance to be happy at some point in the future. If I didn't, I'd end up hating not only him, but myself as well and I wasn't willing to do that. It takes guts and a strong sense of self. Not sure Kaitlyn has that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler