SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by maya213 Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:18 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Well looks like Shawn and his gym are having a Halloween party tonight. His fellow personal trainers, some people go to his gym for work out and her sister are all in Halloween costume and they are having fun laugh out loud . While she does her own Halloween thing prior to her ig stories and she is dressed up again laugh out loud . It is just keep showing the state of their rel. laugh out loud . I wonder how long Kaitlyn will play this rel. Jmo.

Wait, they're both in disguise, but not together tonight?

no no

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:22 pm

Aria wrote:This was cracking me up! Rachel came to the dinner wearing a shirt that said "go ceiling!" (Get it?) and Kaitlyn came as that. Hysterical. I loved seeing Rachel and Kaitlyn together - I'm excited for their pod!

Me, too! Super excited for this pod. Can’t imagine there’s anything new to learn, but their vibe and banter will be fun I’m sure.

The wedding was telling enough, but if they’re at 2 diff Halloween parties, then I’ll really think it’s over.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Well looks like Shawn and his gym are having a Halloween party tonight. His fellow personal trainers, some people go to his gym for work out and her sister are all in Halloween costume and they are having fun laugh out loud . While she does her own Halloween thing prior to her ig stories and she is dressed up again laugh out loud . It is just keep showing the state of their rel. laugh out loud . I wonder how long Kaitlyn will play this rel. Jmo.

Is Shawn posting about the gym party?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:44 pm

jojo47 wrote:

No. His gym posted one about having a Halloween party and his sister did post videos of Halloween happening at his gym tonight.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 pm

@bleuberry I know! They both annoy me at times, but I have a soft spot for them both and am excited to see more of this dynamic.

And re: two different Halloween parties. Yikes. Final nail in the coffin. It doesn't seem like they're even pretending anymore. I have to imagine we'll get an announcement by Thanksgiving at the rate they're going. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:03 pm

This really is the final nail in the coffin. I’m so sad. They had something so amazing and special and somehow it got ruined. I’m more sad over this than 99% of my own past breakups laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:06 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

No. His gym posted one about having a Halloween party and his sister did post videos of Halloween happening at his gym tonight.

Megan (booth10) has an IG story showing Shawn’s costume. It’s hilarious - he’s a woman in a house dress with rollers!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:34 am

They all have something amazing and special until they don't. I'm surprised (but at the same time not) that they lasted as long as they did as I never saw it ending in marriage. I'd rather they be out of this whatever mess they've been in for months or longer. I don't even know how they could call it a relationship when they'd barely be with each other. They need to just announce it already  It's annoying just like Ben and Lauren was dragging it out forever  :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:31 am

Anyway, Kaitlyn did a live ig tonight with her friend doing Halloween silly stuff to entertain themselves. At some point she asked people who are viewing her live ig about send them some questions. Kaitlyn read these people questions at some point she laughed so hard laugh out loud . No idea what she read . By the way,someone asked her if she is single.  She said  no. But she did not show any kind of excitement of her voice . No reaction. So I have no idea how’s their situation. Well we will never know until there’s an official announcement.  Just saying. A lot of people are asking shawn. They keep asking about him and their situation. Guess what ? She “ignored them” laugh out loud. Which I expected her to do. From what we are seeing now . I do think their rel is a mess at this point . Shawn is just happy being shawn,doing his own thing . The absence of togetherness is obvious no matter how Kaitlyn showing that their rel is okay coz it’s not . The fact that they are both home . Jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 am

Kaitlyn Drinking again sheesh!

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 am

Shawn would rather dress up as a woman than be with his woman.
Kaitlyn is ready to marry her wine because it's there for her always.
It's a mess no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Alanna wrote:This really is the final nail in the coffin. I’m so sad. They had something so amazing and special and somehow it got ruined. I’m more sad over this than 99% of my own past breakups laugh out loud

Same girl same. Still annoys me that she's still living in their house though. Which makes me wonder but oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler