SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Alanna wrote:He’s in CT, so he has time for that. Can she leave him already, please?!?

Why isn’t Kaitlyn in CT for the celebration?

Alright, I’ll just say it, are they both good without sex for a month?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 pm

@jojo47 shawns brother in law wasn't there as well , I think it was some sort of intimate thing IDK

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Oh well I guess I'll give him a pass for being in CT since he sees his family every few months. Now if he goes to CAN after this then yay but i doubt it.

@jojo47 laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:37 am

Shawn was in CT a few months ago for some kind celebration possibly for his grandmother, but Kait wasn't there. She was busy in Canada doing work for Reebok. Now Shawn is back in CT for another family event, and Kait isn't there even though she doesn't have any business obligations. She hasn't been to CT to see his family since last november for Thanksgiving, but Shawn was in Alberta on their anniversary in May just to see Kait's niece in a play. In this instance, I wish Kait made more of an effort.

At what point will they admit they aren't well-suited for each other and move on? Kait needs someone who remembers how to have fun now and then, isn't a workaholic, and is ready to settle down and have kids. Shawn needs a goal-oriented, boring woman who loves working out, loves dogs, is terrified of marriage, and not fond of kids.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:40 am

Shawn retweeted this so that count for anything or is he just promoting the article? Smiley

https://twitter.com/weddingvacays

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Shawn retweeted this so that count for anything or is he just promoting the article? Smiley

https://twitter.com/
Put up or shut up, Shawn. So much cringe considering Kaitlyn doesn’t even consider them engaged anymore.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:00 pm

@crunchette I'm not disagreeing with you but i just want to mention a couple of thing because i don't want incorrect information pass around (sorry)
-kaitlyn was in CT in january , they both spent new years and few days after in CT with shawns family, shawn traveled to CT for less than 24 hours the past 2 times and i don't think they expect kaitlyn to travel 7+ hours ,spend 1000$ for a few hours celebration of shawn immediate family when none of shawns immediate family traveled for shawns ironman, gym opening or kaitlyns broadway which was only a few hours from CT. I think both K & S actually make time for each others close family as much as they can, shawns dad and GF travels a lot to nashville(were there early july) and shawns sister lives there so they see each other very often.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@crunchette I'm not disagreeing with you but i just want to mention a couple of thing because i don't want incorrect information pass around (sorry)
-kaitlyn was in CT in january , they both spent new years and few days after in CT with shawns family, shawn traveled to CT for less than 24 hours the past 2 times and i don't think they expect kaitlyn to travel 7+ hours ,spend 1000$ for a few hours celebration of shawn immediate family when none of shawns immediate family traveled for shawns ironman, gym opening or kaitlyns broadway which was only a few hours from CT. I think both K & S actually make time for each others close family as much as they can, shawns dad and GF travels a lot to nashville(were there early july) and shawns sister lives there so they see each other very often.

@Mozzhi1
I actually find it quite curious that Shawn’s family did not support Kaitlyn on Broadway when they are so close  by and I also think we shouldn’t be hard on her for not attending events we have no idea whether or not she was invited to attend. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Curious— how is it known that’s Shawn’s family did not support K on Broadway? Just curious about the facts.
One thing that struck me as quite bizarre regarding said show: seasonally these types of shows are promoted via various promos and give-always through discounts at tristate retails (Shoprites, Stop n Shops ,etc) local radio stations.
Even something that brings in regular crowds like the annual Christmas Spectacular via RC music hall ad ad nauseum.
Crickets for this show had me wondering why.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:59 am

Mozhi1 wrote:@crunchette I'm not disagreeing with you but i just want to mention a couple of thing because i don't want incorrect information pass around (sorry)

I forgot about Kait being in CT for NYE, so that means my timeline was off by 5 weeks.  However, I need to correct your other info.  

1) Shawn's dad (and I believe his GF, but I could be wrong) was there for Shawn's Ironman.  
2) Shawn's dad was there for the opening of his gym
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqCedDhODA/?taken-by=booth10
3) Shawn's dad and his GF went to NYC for several days to see Kait's show and spend time with her dad who flew in from Canada.  I remember how happy Kait was that they were getting along so well and even mentioned them fist-bumping over golf.  They had a great time.
4) Shawn's sisters (Jessie from CT and Meghann from Nashville) went to NYC to see Kait's show and they spent time with Kait's sister Hayley for the first time
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdRNpMBBHAx/?taken-by=booth10

That last photo makes me so sad.  They were so very happy in NYC, even though Shawn initially didn't want to go.  He loved it up there.  It seems to me that these two are at their happiest when they spend a lot of time together.  It's when they don't that problems seem to crop up.

Last edited by crunchette on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:07 am

That last photo sad sad sad Stahp. Where’s my Diet Coke and teenage Netflix shows??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 am

I dreamt that Shawn planned an epic, romantic, sweet surprise proposal and flew to BC with his whole family in tow. laugh out loud Certainly a dream, but dang if I'm not hoping for a sweet end to this mess!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler