SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Imo a wedding not being a priority for him wouldn’t be so hard to swallow if Kaitlyn was a priority herself for him. Awww well. I’m holding out for Kaitlyn and Kevin W. He’s totally another Shawn imo and he’s Canadian. Man, I switch allegiances scary fast laugh out loud laugh out loud
WooooooOW not even I'm that far gone laugh out loud. I'm still holding out hope for a classic Shawn B grand romantic gesture  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 7 1f62a
Well this is how loyal I am to the couples I stan for I guess laugh out loud maybe one day I’ll be reincarnated as a baddy myself.

Someone smarter than me has a good point- shawn seems like the type that gets obsessed with things like the Ironman, working out, etc., and Kaitlyn might have just been another obsession and now that the time period has passed, there’s nothing to be done to revive his feelings. He didn’t exactly choose her for any logical/calculated almost reason so once those feelings passed, there might not be any strong foundation for him  to respark the relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm

I don't see a permanent breakup coming any time soon. I think they're both too loyal and both still too in love with each other for it to come to that. I think that Shawn will start paying her more attention and maybe even give her that re-proposal and that will put a band-aid on their issues for at least a little while longer. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm

If they do get back together, they will be back together in that same way Ben and Lauren were “together” for the last six months or so of their relationship. As in, one foot out the door, but not totally ready to pull the trigger. I look at the history of couples from this show, and K&S making it now would be a huge anamaly. They could get back together, sure. So did Charlie and Sarah. Ben and Lauren bounced back and forth. Ultimately, they’ll be toast. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:@"sosleepy” your post is everything, totally agree!! Never thought I’d ever read a post of you defending her but I love that you did ;) laugh out loud

@ReneeM :yes: Upset these 4 weeks are going to go by so slow. And yes I’m acting like there won’t be a break-up announcement coming soon because she’s acting very happy on her IG stories and would probably be crying and not herself. But she’s with her family and maybe this is her way of dealing with it all idk. :/

@havadrpepper yes he drove with their dog to NYC and stayed there until it ended.

laugh out loud I used to love Kaitlyn once upon a time! I really dug her on Chris’ Season and was thriled she got the ette gig. I never liked Shawn though. Something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. Anyway, calling it like I see it here, and feeling for Kaitlyn in this situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:09 pm

@sosleepy I think it depends on what is actually the problem. If the problem is shawn not prioritizing her at the moment , it can be changed But if the problem is that they are not compatible and want different things thats a different story.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:18 pm

I just don’t know guys (said in my Bette voice during the f4 to f3 elimination laugh out loud).

On the one hand, real relationships go through ups and downs all the time. And the majority of LTR’s don’t just breakup over a hard period. OTOH, this is a freakin bachelor nation couple where the ring doesn’t matter and the relationship doesn’t count. So I’m not sure. I’m very conflicted on what I think. Can I phone a friend?

Ps: I’m low key or more like, high key, loving the drama though laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:If they do get back together, they will be back together in that same way Ben and Lauren were “together” for the last six months or so of their relationship. As in, one foot out the door, but not totally ready to pull the trigger. I look at the history of couples from this show, and K&S making it now would be a huge anamaly. They could get back together, sure. So did Charlie and Sarah. Ben and Lauren bounced back and forth. Ultimately, they’ll be toast. IMO.

Yeah, I see it going the Charlie/Sarah route. To the T! Like, she'll find someone else right away and have her four babies and he'll get married a decade later to a Kaitlyn clone. 

Maybe they'll surprise me and just permanently break up right now, but with Kaitlyn saying things like "we are having a tough time in our relationship and that's OK because we are a team and I know that we will get through anything", I don't see her walking away anytime soon. And I don't see Shawn ever ending it; I think it will be Kaitlyn that ultimately ends it if/when it happens. I think it's basically going to come down to Shawn re-proposing and actually starting to wedding plan this year. If that doesn't happen, they're dunzo. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm

I didn’t know all that about Sarah and Charlie, @Aria!!

I just searched her and this looks like a wonderful future for Kaitlyn too Smiley I always liked Sarah and didn’t know this was her outcome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1OCakHIhv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nlr8kh7v5qoq

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Charlie had a significant substance abuse issue. That was a huge red flag in that relationship. I don’t see this in this case

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:17 pm

@Kashathediva According to Sarah, that wasn't the reason they ultimately broke up though. When they broke up because of his alcoholism, she said she always knew they would get back together. The ultimate, final breakup was because she realized he was never going to marry her. 

Obviously, no relationship is 100% identical and the whole "to the T!" was an exaggeration. I just think K/S will breakup for the same reason, if they do, and I see K finding someone and getting her perfect family right away and see Shawn not making that commitment for a while. But, hey, you never know! People surprise you! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Aria wrote:... According to Sarah....the ultimate, final breakup was because she realized Charlie was never going to marry her...I see Shawn not making that commitment for a while....
Charlie is 43 and finally married "his person" in May 2018. Maybe deep down Shawn doesn't see Kaitlyn as "his person" He can't see himself spending the rest of his life with her.  Sarah moved on and found "her person" If moving on is what's best for Kaitlyn I hope at some point she does move on and eventually finds "her person" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:07 pm

There is a reason IMO Kaitlin has been unwavering in her disdain for Nick (Remember the Kimmel fiasco?) I feel like Shawn is still giving her a hard time over this or there are jealousy issues overall. Didn‘t they spend almost every moment together when they first started dating? That‘s telling IMO and not always for romantic reasons.
I actually see S getting married right away after /if they break up, á la Kyptin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler