SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 pm

@yana_Bach 

I actually think that's Kaitlyn's own issue. I remember when Shawn/Nick did that prostrate cancer event, Shawn gave a quote saying that he and Nick had buried the hatched and talked everyday while planning the event. And, there were pics of them at the event laughing and smiling. And, after that, Shawn has never really said anything about him. And Nick gave an interview, saying that he had a lot of respect for Shawn because even though he lost his mind, he lost it for the best reason. I think that Kaitlyn actually did fall in love with Nick and, like she said when talking about Peter/Rachel, she couldn't go back to that emotional place with him as she made a choice and she had to be fair to that guy. I think that I've noticed that a lot with 'ettes who actually loved the other guy; I've heard Rachel, Andi, Des, Deanna, and Kaitlyn all make shady comments about that guy even years later. I think it's their way of overcompensating and trying to disguise the guilt or bitterness they still feel. It's interesting! Anyways, long-winded way of saying I don't think it's about jealousy. I really think it's just as simple as Shawn having hang-ups about marriage (not even commitment, but just marriage). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Kiptyn didn’t get married. He and his gf of 3 months accidentally got pregnant and decided to stay together through it and see what happened. Nothing happened and they broke up shortly after their little boy, who has another stupid K name (Koltyn), was a 1 year old iirc. He seems to be a good dad but not a good partner/husband material.

So. Yes. A lot for Shawn to strive towards as a future husband imo laugh out loud

As for these two, I see Kaitlyn moving on much faster and getting a real proposal way sooner than Shawn proposing to someone else imo.

If this is all about his marriage hang-ups and finding the “one” and whatnot, that hunt can last a longgggg time. Chiefly because there are no “ones” imo and it’s all in how people choose to handle their relationships. All imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:08 am

Oh, I totally missed the Kiptyn analogy! Yeah, no, Kiptyn is just in an island all by himself when it comes to relationships and women. I remember him doing RS's podcast and talking about both Tenley and his baby mama like they were his business partners or perhaps a cousin he was quite fond. I'm glad he found his personal happily ever after (as I do see him as a Barney type whose love of his life is going to be his child), but I don't see Shawn as that at all. He definitely needs a woman he can go crazy over when he has some time off from his gym and marathons. IMO. 

And, OMG, yes. There is no "the one". It's all about unsexy things like hard work and compromise when you find someone you have similar values with and have fun with. It's all it really is, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:10 am

@Aria shawn deffo needs a woman to be obsessed and all jealous/possessive over. Has Kaitlyn thought about making him rage with jealousy recently? Cause that might reignite the spark! #fullofgoodideas

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 am

Maybe they are just too different. Shawn is ubber/obsessively into that gym/healthy lifestyle. Kaitlyn tries, but come on, that’s just not her. I feel like Shawn does make passive aggressive comments about her wine fixation sometimes too. And that’s all we know on surface level. Maybe (probably, I’d wager, if he still can’t fully commit) deep down he knows she’s not for him. And that’s ok, but then break it off and do the girl a favor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:03 am

Ryan (of your profile pic laugh out loud) is obsessed with all that too and his wife of many (we think) happy years isn’t into it and it doesn’t matter. There are other things at play here imo. Things that no one can explain , including him imo, having to do with chemistry and time and nothing tangible.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 am

Honestly, Shawn probably should talk to Ryan and Kaitlyn should talk to Trista. Ryan still had time for the wife and kids along with working a full time job during his training. Trista and Ryan have not had a perfect marriage... communication was a big thing for them but they have worked hard to make it work. Trista is still his # 1 supporter in all this. She was right there when he went for American Ninja tryouts just a few months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:26 pm

he says they’re still in no rush to tie the knot

Shawn, you freaking idiot. I'm gonna need you to stop talking about your stupid fitness music festival thingy and start thinking of a way to re-propose in like the most romantic way ever so I can start liking you again. 

But, yeah...every time Shawn speaks, I'm like "this isn't going to end well, is it?". *sigh* 

IMO. 

https://people.com/tv/shawn-booth-talks-relationship-secrets-kaitlyn-bristowe/

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 pm

I really don’t know if:
A) he’s really this stupid
B) willfully this ignorant 
C) can’t be bothered to pretend anymore on this true feelings, or
D) a little from columns a, b and c

All I know is I need Shawn to take several seats yesterday.

And imho, they’re f#%ed Rolling Eyes

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:27 pm

He actually said that? After all her interviews practically begging for a wedding? Is he delusional or that big of a idiot? Either way. Yikes.

Imo but I don’t see them ever getting married.

Last edited by Diana on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Shawn says in the people article they take their relationship day by day and have a lot of fun together. They support each other and enjoy each other’s presence.

It seems like his career and personal interests are what he values and he wants Kaitlyn to have her own career and personal interests.

I don’t see Shawn reproposing. He seems to have no interest in pursuing marriage and a family at this stage of his life  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:33 pm

He’s so, so selfish, I cannot with him. If he wants to have fun and have a casual gf, that’s his choice, just be honest and go away, let the girl find the husband she wants.

I need a timeout from this thread laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler