SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by LiboLRC Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 am

Kaitlyn and Jason makes perfect sense two of the most over the top, fame chasing people of the franchise. IMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Aria wrote:
notarose wrote:I think it fair to say that Kaitlyn likes bold moves as validation that a guy is being attentive. Jason publically talking about a date before it happens - where it will be and what - is right in Kaitlyn’s wheelhouse IMO. Off to a good start giggling

It’s an interesting contrast to Sarah & Wells who are both very extroverted (like Kaitlyn and Jason) however they kept their initial dating quiet for about 3 months choosing to wait until they were in a relationship. 
think K and J will be an intriguing story to watch unfold as it appears that unfolding will be public.

Yup, I think that's what most couples who are seriously dating do. Even Jared/Ashley, the biggest attention seekers in the world, managed to keep their intiial dating quiet for a few months before going public. Jason/Kaitlyn have been so obnoxiously public from the start that it just seems like a grab for attention/relevancy than an actual, genuine relationship. 

IMO! I might be totally wrong and they'll be the next Chris/Peyton!

Does anyone think Kaitlyn may be doing this (being obnoxiously public) to get back at Shawn. I loved K during Chris's season, but have grown to be bored with her childish antics.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 69 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm

@gurlbrit That is precisely why I think she is doing this. For a woman who was fighting for the relationship with Shawn for who knows how long and seemed to me, stubbornly refused to let it go and deal with reality, she certainly has moved on very quickly. The fact that she has been public about it all, only serves to reinforce my opinion.

During Colton's premier, I said that she was being way too OTT and the whole new look was all an attempt to show Shawn what he was missing. IMO Jason is just an extension of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Sprite wrote:@gurlbrit That is precisely why I think she is doing this. For a woman who was fighting for the relationship with Shawn for who knows how long and seemed to me, stubbornly refused to let it go and deal with reality, she certainly has moved on very quickly. The fact that she has been public about it all, only serves to reinforce my opinion.

During Colton's premier, I said that she was being way too OTT and the whole new look was all an attempt to show Shawn what he was missing. IMO Jason is just an extension of that.

JMO
I think when anyone intentionally tries to make an ex jealous they are assuming the ex still cares to some degree. Often exes are relieved to be out of the relationship and although they cared in the past they don’t in the present. This makes playing the jealousy card a waste of time... more like the joker card than any other in the deck. 

I think Kaitlyn is just OTT in general. She is a self-described attention seeker. It works for her. She has lots of followers who like that about her and give her attention. She appears to draw her energy from this. I think Jason also likes attention so this may be a case of likes attract.
There could be genuine mutual interest between Jason and Kaitlyn. IMO IG documenting a first date is giggling but could still be “real”. Completely unrelatable to what I would do but if they want to create their own documentary/rom com so be it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:14 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:@gurlbrit That is precisely why I think she is doing this. For a woman who was fighting for the relationship with Shawn for who knows how long and seemed to me, stubbornly refused to let it go and deal with reality, she certainly has moved on very quickly. The fact that she has been public about it all, only serves to reinforce my opinion.

JMO
I think when anyone intentionally tries to make an ex jealous they are assuming the ex still cares to some degree. Often exes are relieved to be out of the relationship and although they cared in the past they don’t in the present. This makes playing the jealousy card a waste of time... more like the joker card than any other in the deck. 

I think Kaitlyn is just OTT in general. She is a self-described attention seeker. It works for her. She has lots of followers who like that about her and give her attention. She appears to draw her energy from this. I think Jason also likes attention so this may be a case of likes attract.
There could be genuine mutual interest between Jason and Kaitlyn. IMO IG documenting a first date is giggling but could still be “real”. Completely unrelatable to what I would do but if they want to create their own documentary/rom com so be it.

Oh I agree about Shawn not giving a d*mn.

As for the documenting on Instagram, it has been my experience in life and sleuthing this show, when there is a lot of imstagram documentation, there usually proves to be not so much actual relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:54 pm

IMO, Both Kaitlyn and Jason are desperately seeking relevance. They serve each other’s purposes.
I admired him initially for his successful career. Does he even still have it?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:55 pm

I think it's great she's dating so soon. Maybe it's a jealousy thing or maybe she had already come to terms with the split well before she let on, and was ready to move on.

Documenting their date IMHO isn't unusual, so many document every aspect of their lives, plus we don't know what interactions they have that are not documented. It looks like they were with friends at bar and then again with friends for brunch the next day. it wasn't an intimate romantic type of date. Putting it all out there on SM to me, doesn't appear out of the ordinary and doesn't necessarily scream seeking attention to me. They are both well known and both post on SM often.

She's not my favourite person, he is, so I'm curious to see if this relationship goes anywhere and if Kaitlyn won't be so obsessed as I think she was with Shawn.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6585813/The-Bachelorettes-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Jason-Tartick-fun-filled-date-dance-floor.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm

They both have moved on and are happier now. Kaitlyn is not 18 years old, she is 33 and knows what she wants and its not unusual to move on fast when you know the relationship is not the fit anymore.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:26 pm

notarose wrote:There could be genuine mutual interest between Jason and Kaitlyn. IMO IG documenting a first date is giggling but could still be “real”. Completely unrelatable to what I would do but if they want to create their own documentary/rom com so be it.

I know they've painted this weekend as a first date but sleuthing shows that's probably not the case. There's been multiple people who've spotted them in NY and Arizona, and she was in Seattle recently and posted what looked to be Jason's countertop. I think they've been hanging out for at least a month and this is just them going public.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 pm

I’m just hoping for Kaitlyn’s sake she is not convinced this relationship is serious and she understands this is mutual benefit only if she’s smart. I see her as a definite acquired taste (not his) as she knows and says and I simply have no interest in seeing her used and discarded. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:There could be genuine mutual interest between Jason and Kaitlyn. IMO IG documenting a first date is giggling but could still be “real”. Completely unrelatable to what I would do but if they want to create their own documentary/rom com so be it.

I know they've painted this weekend as a first date but sleuthing shows that's probably not the case. There's been multiple people who've spotted them in NY and Arizona, and she was in Seattle recently and posted what looked to be Jason's countertop. I think they've been hanging out for at least a month and this is just them going public.

Yikes... I first read this as “they’ve been banging out for at least a month...” Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 69 2498057887
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Haha I did too. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler