SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Here is a nice interview, from Friday I think.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:36 pm

@blueblues Thanks for posting! Jordan only started rehearsing on Friday, yikes.

At the end when Jordan mentioned they always laugh on the phone, it reminded me of that vid during Becca's season or was it BIP? when they started laughing uncontrollably. laugh out loud I need to find that vid and pin it somewhere.

I think Jordan just might help Joe loosen up just by his positive attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues Thanks for posting! Jordan only started rehearsing on Friday, yikes.

At the end when Jordan mentioned they always laugh on the phone, it reminded me of that vid during Becca's season or was it BIP? when they started laughing uncontrollably. laugh out loud I need to find that vid and pin it somewhere.

I think Jordan just might help Joe loosen up just by his positive attitude.
Yes, but Jordan practiced his steps “on the road” in Canada before that. I guess he facetimed with Jenna.

It was BIP. Jordan was comforting Joe after Kendall’s date with Leo. It’s odd that I can’t find a good clip of it, but this gives you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjqIWNpdUXQ
Makes me laugh every time.  cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:50 pm

@blueblues Thanks! I was looking for it too! omg so funny. It makes me really laugh, tears and all! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Jenna: It's week 6.
Joe: Feels like month 6.
laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OteG9bmisCI

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:22 pm

@Zaynab thanks for posting. He's something else. He's so normal, freely admits time and time again, he can't dance. So sweet. laugh out loud

It sounds like they are shocked at the number of votes. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm

After seeing the dances and personality of the celebs this season so far and chemistry with there pros. I'm rooting for Milo and John. I would say maybe for females Evanna but her male pro ain't doing her right.

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Zaynab thanks for posting. He's something else. He's so normal, freely admits time and time again, he can't dance. So sweet. laugh out loud

It sounds like they are shocked at the number of votes. yes
IMO, no one ever dreamed there could possibly be enough votes to offset such poor scores and marginal dancing week after week. It means their system is broken and I think another change in the formula is forthcoming. IMO, It’s making the judges furious and the competitors nervous. It’s no longer funny, it’s absurd.  JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:29 pm

IA It's been absurd for several years now. It's just that I'm enjoying the shoe on the other foot.

I watched one too many season's of Tony being paired with someone who had little to no talent, and Golden Boy Derek get the best.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Honestly, this isn't the first time this has happened...

Master P anyone? (Season 2)

He lasted until week 4 with scores of 12, 16, 14 and finally an 8.

He outlasted Tatum O'Neal (average score of 20 for 2 dances) and Giselle Fernandez (average score of 23 for 3 dances).

That was also the season Jerry Rice competed in and he made it to the finals with scores of 21, 23, 19, 24, 23, 23, 20, 21 and the final night scores of 26, 27 and 27. Score wise he finished in 3rd that final night but still finished in 2nd place ahead of Stacy Keibler (Tony was her partner) and Lisa Rinna who was 4th. According to Wikipedia, Stacy had 305 points total for the season (tied with winner Drew Lachey). Her average per dance was 24.4. Jerry's total points for 11 dances was 254 for an average of 23.1. Fan votes got him 2nd place.

You can go look at the various seasons on wikipedia and see that the dancer with the highest average doesn't always win nor do those with the lowest average always go out early. Season 5: Sabrina Bryan had the 3rd highest average of scores at 27 and left week 6. 6 contestants still remained which included 4 people that had a lower average than her. It has always been set up as a popularity contest IMO.

They really need to give more weight to the judges' scores if they want lower scoring dancers to leave earlier in the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA It's been absurd for several years now. It's just that I'm enjoying the shoe on the other foot.

I watched one too many season's of Tony being paired with someone who had little to no talent, and Golden Boy Derek get the best.

@GuardianAngel
I know it’s never been a fair competition from the standpoint of starting point/skill level and there have been some really questionable outcomes as a result. However, it was a competition. Everyone could dance. Some due to prior training, some innate skill, some marginal competitors, some transferable athleticism - but, we saw great dancing or we saw people go home and with the exception of Krystal Palin (sp?) we saw them go home by this point. Many times they were people I really liked, even more than I like Joe and I definitely do like Chicago/Grocery Store Joe, but if they could not dance, they went home. 

I am a huge fan of DWTS and of almost every dance genre. IMO, It’s time for Joe to go home. It’s not fair to keep him. I’m not a fan of any of his competitors but I am a fan of Joe and IMO he is the one being treated most unfairly. He’s a good sport and he doesn’t complain but he’s just a joke now and that isn’t right.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 27 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+14
SunnyRachel
Chgohighlife
MiniDiva
albean99
Luvstruck