SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Hannah B. said it best when she exited by saying that she gave the process all that she had. She would be a blast to watch, and so sincere.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:22 pm

I think she is sincere too ( more so then Caitlyn) what she said to Colton about Caitlyn seems to be spot on from what I’m seeing .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 pm

I didn't like Hannah B because she seemed too OTT with her growling. I'm not excited about any of them for lead but guess Hannah G or Caelynn over her. I just think they're all too young. Tayshia is older but doubt they're going to pick her. There's been no talk that I've heard. I liked Elyse and Sidney but they both left so are probably out.

Maybe Kristina from Nick's season?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:07 pm

I can't deal with Hannah B. She is very insecure and has low self esteem. Its why she struggled at Miss USA as well(pageant follower here) Every time she is on screen I get uncomfortable. Even with these interviews today . So a whole season with her would be a hell no for me.

Last edited by sun20j2001 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:12 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:I can't deal with Hannah B. She is very insecure and has low self esteem. Its why she struggled at Miss USA as well(pageant follower here) Every time she is on scene I get uncomfortable. Even with these interviews today . So a whole season with her would be a hell no for me.

i agree she is making me cringe in these interviews.... i am starting to think it might be Hannah G as bachette?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:I can't deal with Hannah B. She is very insecure and has low self esteem. Its why she struggled at Miss USA as well(pageant follower here) Every time she is on scene I get uncomfortable. Even with these interviews today . So a whole season with her would be a hell no for me.

i agree she is making me cringe in these interviews.... i am starting to think it might be Hannah G as bachette?

I honestly still think it will be Caelynn cursing and all!! I feel like we still haven't seen or even know much about Hannah G. From the previews I've seen I think Hannah G gets dumped the same night cassie goes home then tayshia the next day. Meaning there might not even be much of Hannah G in the upcoming episodes because she doesn't even get a fantasy date.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:29 pm

Mike Fleiss has only liked tweets on twitter about Hannah G, Hannah B, Clare and (Khloe)being bachelorette but none of the other ladies. I think he is trying to throw people off.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hopefully he just can't spell and it's not Clare...

That's the first thing I thought of. I checked her IG to see if she was following anyone recently that was associated with the franchise, but she probably already is. Posting her link here for easy access and check ups for any clues. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en

ETA: she hasn't tweeted since Sept/18 until yesterday. (19 hours ago)

https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:38 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I honestly still think it will be Caelynn cursing and all!! I feel like we still haven't seen or even know much about Hannah G. From the previews I've seen I think Hannah G gets dumped the same night cassie goes home then tayshia the next day. Meaning there might not even be much of Hannah G in the upcoming episodes because she doesn't even get a fantasy date.

Totally agree. Caelynn was auditioning from day 1 for Bachelorette. The lack of SINCERE PDA on Colton's part was obvious such as distance between them when he had his arm around her Caelynn will be all about her not relationships. Hannah G caught my attention so much on the hometown dates and she had so little broadcast time. The rap scene shows humor with a spark which is so badly needed on this show. Colton didn't have it. Yes drama gets the "next day at work" talk about the show but humor also keeps fans watching and feeling more human about watching it!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hopefully he just can't spell and it's not Clare...

That's the first thing I thought of. I checked her IG to see if she was following anyone recently that was associated with the franchise, but she probably already is. Posting her link here for easy access and check ups for any clues. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en

ETA: she hasn't tweeted since Sept/18 until yesterday. (19 hours ago)

https://twitter.com/Clare_Crawley

I would personally love for it to be Clare...she's mature, is sincerely ready to settle down, and probably really wise to the process...she wouldn't be as easily manipulated by the franchise....it might make for a more boring season for some, but I would find it refreshing...

( off topic- I haven't tuned in lately because 1) I couldn't get past bkoof's choice in GY & 2) Cannot take Colton & Cassie, cute as they are, seriously since he has had almost no experience in relationships and she is sooooo young & probably not ready to be engaged to a virgin.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:06 pm

I didn't even know Clare was single. Yes she would be better than any of these younger cast from the most recent season.

However the 3 potential cast seem awfully young for her age group imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:48 pm

I think Clare would be a disaster. She has already been on four shows. She was a mess on JPG’s season, and then self-destructed on two BIP seasons and WG.

But I doubt it will happen. This is probably what set off Fleiss (and Clare):

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan