SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:46 am

handsanitiser wrote:
Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post, but what am I missing? laugh out loud Close between whom?

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

Feeling viewers out for next ette. Maybe he means between Cailyn or Hannah G   no idea

I'm 100% sure it's those two.

Hannah B is outside the top 4 and Tayshia ... for one thing they seem to be casting younger guys, for another thing they won't cast another WOC anytime soon because Rachel's ratings were bad, and also the bad optics from Tayshia having broken up with her boyfriend the day before filming.  

So yeah, they're the only two he must mean.

I'd be shocked if they actually meant Hannah B and I doubt it, but you never know.  It could be the FiRsT TiMe EvEr they cast outside the top 4

According to RS, they might also be looking at Hannah B. after the crappy edit that Caelynn got on Monday. He mentioned it in his column the other day (and on Twitter). So who knows? no idea

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

womentellall - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Throwing a curve ball here. My only pick from this season would be Nina Bartula. I’ve seen her comment on some BN peeps live and she has killer wit without being condescending. Her IG captions also show her ability to convey humor with a cheekiness that is smirkworthy. She was rarely on camera which means she wasn’t into drama for time however there were a few glimpses and she looked duly bored with the silliness. I like that. 
I’m curious about how being a child in a war torn country, her family dynamic, and how immigrating with her mother shaped her and how 2 cultural value systems blend. She seems to be an accomplished confident woman. She also has some acting cred but is established in her current career - the former acting giving her camera experience which she didn’t capitalize on with Bach but would be beneficial as Bette.
Given how little was shown of her means she is an unknown which doesn’t traditionally make her a choice however IMO other candidates from this season appear to be imploding of their own accord so why not?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:03 pm

IIRC, Jake and JuanPablo were outside the top four. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Newto wrote:IIRC, Jake and JuanPablo were outside the top four.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don’t know about Jake but did hear JPG was a parachute pick. Unfortunately I didn’t watch either Bette season the guys were on so don’t know how much airtime they had. no idea Was it a fair amount? 

Basically am not seeing any of Colton’s final 4 as strong contenders for Bette. Tayshia was looking good to me then not. I suppose Elyse could redeem herself at WTA although am not clear on what she would have to say to turn her narrative around.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:23 pm

Newto wrote:IIRC, Jake and JuanPablo were outside the top four.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. Both were f7 or something similar.

Hannah B has a cameo coming up. Maybe that will be enough of an audition for her.

I think she would make an entertaining lead. She wears her emotions on her face unlike girls like Hannah H and Taysha who is bland.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:

You are correct. Both were f7 or something similar.

Hannah B has a cameo coming up. Maybe that will be enough of an audition for her.

I think she would make an entertaining lead. She wears her emotions on her face unlike girls like Hannah H and Taysha who is bland.

Many of the podcasters I listen to (not from BN) really like Hannah B. In particular they find her relatable because she is animated and point out how she was game to try anything. Most of those podcasters are male so if her showtime to date generally appeals to males that could make for a good show dynamic among a cast of guys.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Right. It's the Bachelorette they've never cast outside the F4 for. And Fleiss seems to have some odd double standards about the B'ette.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 pm

You can bet Fleiss has Hannah G in the back of his mind for next ette. (He is known to love blonds laugh out loud  , I read that a few years back ) but overall IMO they go on who will draw the most viewers, who the fans are into the most & who  gets the biggest following on their social media from the time they leave the show up until they have to name her. Somehow I think it's gonna be Caitlyn , not only that she leaves at F4 (perfect spot) but because of her "story" after what happened to her it would give them a story line to run with. I know Hannah G was quiet and dull but she would be my choice over Caitlyn. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 pm

I'm pretty sure MF tweeted that around the time Hannah B was let go. That's why I found it odd he was tweeting that when the F2/F3 weren't even being shown. The extended limo ride reminded me of Wes on Jillian's season who admitted they drove him around and fed him drinks until he broke down.

The goodbye was not a big dramatic upsetting goodbye, not very next 'ette audition. She was composed in the limo and milleseconds later her nose is stuffed and she's crying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:12 am

I hope it's not Hannah B. Her growling really got on my nerves. Some people are calling for her to be lead but that often happens when they've just been sent home.

If it's between two then I could see it between these 2:

Hannah G- beautiful but not sure about her personality which seems on the bland side. She should get some sympathy when Colton sends her home.

Cailynn seems the most likely at this point. I don't think this episode would hurt her too much. It will be interesting to see her edit from the HTD.

I liked Tayisha a lot more earlier on but not so much the last couple of episodes. I like her age but don't think she's really in the hunt. I would have liked Elyse but she blew it by leaving because she couldn't see herself getting engaged in such a short time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 am

I agree that the growling was OTT. But of the remaining fields she seems to have a personality. The rest are like limp rags imo.

If she is back to throw someone under the bus then her popularity could plummet or rise depending on what she spills. IF that is what is upcoming.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:22 pm

I truly hope that it is Khloe Kardashian I would be the happiest
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan