SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:50 pm

@Aunties_Love oops thanks. yes

@nd4reality I read the article. I just hope they don't take advantage of what I think, of her airhead personality. That's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love oops thanks. yes

@nd4reality I read the article. I just hope they don't take advantage of what I think, of her airhead personality. That's just me.

In one way or another they take advantage of all of them. They zero in on the weakness and manipulate it and then bash us viewers over the head with it non stop. Hannah won't be any different, but hopefully she will be more tolerable than some others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:40 pm

I’m curious to know what her weakness is. Like, what would they use to manipulate her.

Does anybody one know what her type is ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:54 pm

@Sprite totally agree.

@nd4reality when she left she said something about Colton should listen to people, in reference to those that were stirring the pot about Cassie and Caelynn wanting to be the 'ette. I'm sure she'll have some of the same come around in her season.

She called herself a hot mess? I won't be surprised if we hear that again and again and again.

Didn't she mention something about a traumatic experience?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:25 pm

I suspect her apple cart will somehow tumble around the HTDs.

From the people article.

“I don’t think we want to abandon the fairy-tale aspect, just because we love it and it is the belief in true love,” said Mills. “And sometimes you get the fairy tale. But, like everything in life, it doesn’t happen all the time. You don’t want to say the show is going to be taking a sobering look at romance in 2019. It’s always going to have that sort of big, over-the-top feeling.”

He continued: “But I think as these people get closer and as these things become real — like talking about their future and meeting families — it’s going to be more intimate, both emotionally and physically. That’s when then the show sort of shifts into a more realistic telling. You’re not going to see anybody have to do anything.”

How does he know it’s going to be ???  Because they have something planned.

I just wondered how y’all interpreted his article.
Link :
https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-producer-reveals-who-was-almost-the-next-bachelorette/

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I think they are at the same rollerderby rink that they went to in Sean's season:

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2019-082
6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2019-083
6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2019-081
all are from my sc's of the video - season 17, epi 4

ETA: shoot, guess I was too late as another pic of the same rink got posted.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Who is the guy ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is the guy ?

This is the best that I can make it.

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 D2jdla10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:

The guy looks like Joey J, the oldest contestant this season.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 pm

I think it's Jed.

Cropped
6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Captu193

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Captu191
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2F

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan