SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 pm

@GuardianAngel jillian is in the blue print dress, across the aisle. I am not sure who the one next to Deanna in a burgundy dress is? Des?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:54 pm

@sdmom Sorry I read your question wrong. I thought you asked who's next to DeAnna and Des. Smiley yes it's Des.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:13 pm

@bluwavz Love those guys. Thanks for bringing that over.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Credit: @All Things Bachelor Nation
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:11 am

I’m just catching up on the evenings post and the instagram/spoilers.

I saw a clips of Tyler C and Hannah. I must say he is one of the best looking contestants on this show ever. Wow.

I also saw a clip off Hannah and Luke P where she is doing some sort of pregame huddle with him and she actually slaps his behind as he gets back into play. I’d say she is already very very comfortable or with him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:22 am

nd4reality wrote:I’m just catching up on the evenings post and the instagram/spoilers.

I saw a clips of Tyler C and Hannah. I must say he is one of the best looking contestants on this show ever. Wow.

I also saw a clip off Hannah and Luke P where she is doing some sort of pregame huddle with him and she actually slaps his behind as he gets back into play. I’d say she is already very very comfortable or with him.

Tyler is a cutie! I'll bet even if he isn't Hannah's F1 he will def be on TPTB radar to be the next Bachelor  :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:31 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37 am

Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I’m just catching up on the evenings post and the instagram/spoilers.

Tyler is a cutie! I'll bet even if he isn't Hannah's F1 he will def be on TPTB radar to be the next Bachelor  :yes:

Her choices are so young and particularly for next lead. Too young. Imo. Then they’ll have to cast very young girls (again) also and it’s just a cycle.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:52 am

nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Her choices are so young and particularly for next lead. Too young. Imo. Then they’ll have to cast very young girls (again) also and it’s just a cycle.

Isn't Tyler 26? Same age that Colton was.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:03 am

Jolena wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Isn't Tyler 26? Same age that Colton was.

Yeah but even 26 is young imo for the lead. JMO.

Colton also in turn had a cast of 24 year olds and the older gals were out of place. Ther was no way he would pick one of them.

I would like Hannah to pull along one of the more mature guys towards the end so we have a mature option.but had few and she seems to have thinned those out.

Different topic : is Rachel not attending the reunion ? Is she still pissed with her aftr and how her story was told ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan