SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they tried to fit this into the mix somehow be it a promo or otherwise, since they would of traveled there either an overnight flight or maybe early morning flight and this event goes from 9am to 10pm.

Bloemencorso Bollenstreek 2019
On Saturday, April 13 it is a big party in Holland. Then the world-famous Flower Parade Bollenstreek runs through the region. The large flower parade starts in the morning on the boulevard of Noordwijk and then continues via the flower fields and Keukenhof towards Haarlem. More information about Bloemencorso Bollenstreek.
https://www.bollenstreek.nl/uitagenda/bloemencorso-bollenstreek-2019/?lang=en

Below is the route for the festival and also where the hotel is in the bottom left corner:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2019-113

I am not saying they did, but they could of taken a flight like this below which was on a Saturday, the same day they would of been traveling since Friday night Apr 12 was the RC, then would of been in Amsterdam in plenty of time to partake in the above festival.  Thinking it MAY of been part of their deal to get this trip to bring awareness to the festival considering it is very close to the hotel that they are staying in.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2019-114
per google

@GuardianAngel, you nailed the field where Fleiss's pic came from  clapping!

@mercieme thanks for the info on Tyler's date.....now to keep watching to see if it happens.  LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm

It was @RizBiz that led me down the right path. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Some filming updates from RS. He confirms Jed is also getting a HTD and that he thinks the 4th one will be either Connor or Garrett.

As for “Bachelorette” filming, more stuff to update you on in case you haven’t been following Twitter:

-Ep 7 is filming now in the Netherlands. They are staying at the Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus in The Hague, Netherlands. Here was Chris Harrison in the lobby on Saturday:

-They had 9 guys in Latvia, and now they are down to 6. Dustin Kendrick definitely got eliminated in Latvia since after I was told he was, he immediately went on IG, changed from private to public (he’s back to private now), and added about 1,500 new followers. He certainly wasn’t being subtle about it. I’ve heard about the other two guys eliminated in Latvia, however, I’m still not 100% sure on them because I haven’t gotten the second confirmation I needed. Will update you if/when I do.

-Pretty sure today’s date is with Tyler Cameron, as he was seen here in front of the hotel earlier this afternoon in the Netherlands:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TylerNeth1

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TylerNeth2-e1555425701512

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TylerNeth3-e1555425723635

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 TylerNeth4-e1555425746215

-Yesterday’s date I was told was at the beach which you can see is right by the hotel in the pic at the top of today’s column.

-Fun fact: Not sure if you’re aware, but every season to keep things as secret as they can, production assigns of a “famous” couple name to the lead and the contestants, and that’s what they’re referred to during filming. And the vans they travel in are also labeled as such to keep the identity of what’s going on hidden. I’ve heard some of the names in the past, but I forget which season went with which name. I do remember that Ben Flajnik’s season was “William and Kate.” Some of the other names that have been used for other seasons have been Johnny & June (Cash), Bonnie & Clyde, etc. Anyway, I mention that to say this season’s nickname for Hannah and her guys is “Jake & Melanie.” Why that name? Well, Jake and Melanie are the two main characters in “Sweet Home Alabama” played by Josh Lucas and Reese Witherspoon. Makes sense since, you know in case you didn’t know, Hannah is from Alabama. You can somewhat see the labels of “Jake” and “Melanie” written on paper inside the vans in front of the hotel if you blow it up:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 JakeVan

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 MelanieVan

-Hometowns begin this weekend. I can tell you that Tyler, Jed, and Luke are all getting hometowns. The 4th one is the one I’m unsure of right now. My guess based on what I’ve heard all season is that 4th hometown will be either Connor or Garrett. We’ll see and I’ll let you know when I can get it confirmed.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:44 pm

Well that's 3 hometowns confirmed.

Looks like Dylan was eliminated in Lativa. Bachelor.spoilers said she heard that Peter was possibly the other elimination but hasn't got another source to confirm that info.

If both California boys where eliminated we are going to be in the southeast for all of hometowns.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Maybe the fourth will be Connor. He works in Dallas but I think his family is in Michigan.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:58 pm

I guessed Peter because of SM changes. Maybe he did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:04 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Maybe the fourth will be Connor.  He works in Dallas but I think his family is in Michigan.  

Oh, I for some reason thought it was the opposite. Thank you for letting me know.

If it is Connor instead of Garrett the average age on the top 4 is 25 instead of the whooping 25.75 it would have been if it's Garrett. Man this cast is young.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 pm

In those pics Tyler looks like the guy who played Peter Quinn on Homeland. Loved that character!

Glad Tyler is getting a HTD.

Jed, eh, we'll see. Can't get excited about him just based on what little has been posted but who knows. no no

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Jaybird wrote:In those pics Tyler looks like the guy who played Peter Quinn on Homeland. Loved that character!

Glad Tyler is getting a HTD.

Jed, eh, we'll see. Can't get excited about him just based on what little has been posted but who knows.  no no

Me too!  I finally binge watched Homeland a few weeks ago and wow, Rupert Friend, the actor who plays Quinn is wonderful.  If I were Tyler I would take it as a real compliment.

Just going by the photos/video, Tyler and Hannah seem to really enjoy each other. I'm glad to have someone I'm invested in go this far.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:52 pm

I saw zero going on between her and Jed so it must be even less with whoever else is left. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Hannah‘s 24 and the guys are around 25? Wow, I feel old! I did a little research and I saw that all of the bachelorettes since I started watching (Ashley, 2011) have been 2-3 years older/younger than me (Ashley, Kaitlyn, Rachel - 2 years older, Emily and Des - 1 year older, Andi is my age, Jo-Jo and Becca - 3 years younger) Now Hannah is seven years younger, I feel like the people in this franchise are getting less and less relatable to me, and age is a big factor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan