SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:59 pm

jordan runnnnnnnn
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I know Clay wasn't on BIP but he is doing an IG Q&A as he is traveling from AZ to CO.  He was asked if he would consider being the lead or doing BIP and he said that if he was single and his career was in a good place, he would.  Someone picked up on the fact that he said "if he was single" so asked him if he was seeing someone.  He replied yes... from BN.  He has since clarified that she was on BIP.

He was seen out and about in LA last week with Angela!
I dunno If have ever pictured them together but I hope they are happy together

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Doats wrote:I have no words for Shushanna. None. She is even more insecure and clingy than Annaliese.

Funny how these two insecure women are into Kamil. scratch Not something that’s good to me. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:04 pm

so next monday and tuesday is finale? or just monday? also who gets engaged on after paradise?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:29 pm

Why did Robby come on for one day laugh out loud. What was the point

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so next monday and tuesday is finale? or just monday? also who gets engaged on after paradise?

The closing statement was unclear to me. Is the finale on Monday with After Paradise on Tuesday? I didn't get it.

As to engagements, I read somewhere on this forum that Chris/Krsytal and Jordan/Jenna get engaged. However, I couldn't ensure that as I am not a sleuther.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:04 am

I especially enjoyed watching Jordan & Jenna and Joe & Kendall tonight. Joe has tons of natural charm. Watching him, I was thinking that he has more charm in his little pinkie than our next bachelor has in a month of Sundays.

Eric's edit seemed really choppy to me. I couldn't understand why he was getting so worked up over Angela's exit (which he helped to make happen.) He chose Cassandra and then seemingly bailed on her. And the rest of the cast seemed genuinely upset at his departure. It didn't really mesh with the "player" image that developed last night. If there is a coherent storyline in there, I couldn't find it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:58 am

I finally caught up. That was way too much BP over 2 nights.

Kevin & Astrid are the only really solid couple, imo. They even talked about 12 months out post-show. Interesting that they've talked about her moving to Toronto. I'm glad they got a date after he was tormented by Ashley & Jared getting engaged in front of him. I'm sure he's moved on long ago but it's still not fun to have it rubbed in your face.

I liked the baby date. It was probably eye-opening for Joe & Kendall. I'm glad they got a reward afterward. I like them together but am not sure she's as into him as he is her.

I don't see John being attracted to any of the women there. I wish Diggy had come sooner. I'd trade him for Eric who went way downhill in my eyes. Annaliese is so needy and falls way too hard, too fast. Doesn't she see that Kamil isn't reciprocating? Shushanna is a little scary herself. Then there's Tia. These ladies need some self-respect. These guys aren't worth it and I hope they learn something from watching themselves. I like Jordan (the Bachelor) and am sorry he came so late.

The two couples who get engaged are the ones I'm least interested in. I see that Krystal has brought back the whisper talk in the after-show. I think I'll be ready for the end of this season. It wasn't nearly as fun as I hoped. It's too much about trying to break up couples and milking the drama. My son who watches with his wife and friends likes that so guess I'm not the target audience.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 am

northernviewer wrote:I don’t see anything attractive about Annalise no idea

IMO she’s not pretty and her neediness makes her less attractive.

I think she's acting out from a place of hurt, but IMO she's such a mean girl and she "will not be ignored".  Kind of made me feel just a bit bad for Kamil.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:12 am

Does anyone know if the 2 supposedly engaged couples are still together? Any word on if Kendall and Joe are still dating? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:23 am

Watching the coming attractions of the tell all show it looks like someone gets engaged, anyone know who it is? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if the 2 supposedly engaged couples are still together? Any word on if Kendall and Joe are still dating? TIA

It was stated here from @havadrpepper that Krys n Chris were still together as well as Jenna and Jordan. Thought it was also stated here Kendall and Joe were going to try a long distance relationship. IIRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana