SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:59 am

@Jolena According to RS and the BIP reunion Jordan and Jenna are still engaged, so are Chris and Krystal. The snippet of a possible engagement is actually an editing trick, ( taken out of the Benoît engagement to Clare at WG !!!) so no other engagement.
As far as Joe and Kendall, they were dating ‘ long distance ‘ at the Reunion and Chris Harrison suggested to Joe that ‘IF ‘ he wanted to stay in LA longer, he could join the cast of DWTS .. he accepted the offer, and they apparently put him up somewhere with a car too... so K and Joe are probably enjoying (?) the practice times, being in LA and the lack of long distance back and forth from Chicago to LA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:36 am

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena According to RS and the BIP reunion Jordan and Jenna are still engaged, so are Chris and Krystal. The snippet of a possible engagement is actually an editing trick, ( taken out of the Benoît engagement to Clare at WG !!!) so no other engagement.
As far as Joe and Kendall, they were dating ‘ long distance ‘ at the Reunion and Chris Harrison suggested to Joe that ‘IF ‘ he wanted to stay in LA longer, he could join the cast of DWTS .. he accepted the offer, and they apparently put him up somewhere with a car too... so K and Joe are probably enjoying (?) the practice times, being in LA and the lack of long distance back and forth from Chicago to LA.

I don't know if the show still does it, but back a number of years ago DWTS maintained a set of apartments in L.A that were available for the celebs to use. The couples start practicing at least one month out, long before the premiere. And if the celeb needs to travel for any reason, the pro dancer usually packs up and goes right along with the celeb. They get a practice space on the road. A camera person might travel with them as well to get background footage.

Joe really lucked out getting this gig. It pays very well. He'll get paid for each week of practice time, and for every week that he lasts on the show along with additional appearances on the show. It used to be roughly $250K if you went all the way to the finals, but it's probably more now. And Kendall will get all the air time that she wants, supporting him in the audience. Either he or they can hit lots of red carpets as well.

His pro dancer will probably really like him. The pros want someone agreeable who will give it their best shot. They can handle the occasional meltdown, but are not interested in divas or tantrum-throwers. Fans of the show like the pros and want to see them treated well by the celebs (which I'm sure Joe will do.) I think regardless of his abilities, Joe will do pretty well based on his popularity.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:16 am

I would venture to guess that the DWTS was in the works from the time of the MTA taping for Becca's season and all negotiations wrapped up by the time they filmed the reunion show. And, I would guess that Joe knew about it all along if he accepted it that quickly.

As for the month of rehearsals, the reunion was filmed about a month before the premiere so that timing does work out. And, something that nagged at me in some of Kendall's IG stories right after the reunion can now be explained. She was hanging out with some of the other BN peeps but no Joe yet he would show up in IG stories of those other people later in the day. He was probably in rehearsal or meeting with production during those times.

Joe did an IG story on Monday at O'Hare catching a flight. He might have gone back to Chicago for the long weekend before he gets into the daily grind of rehearsals and living in LA.

I'm not sure how this gig is going to help the relationship with Kendall. They may be logistically closer to each other but as we've seen and heard from other couples, the time commitment for DWTS is hard on the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Joe made me smile all last night. Such a genuine guy. Can't wait for DWtS now! Don't know if he and Kendall will make it until New Year's but they made BIP tolerable.

Astrid and Kevin - didn't watch Bachelorette Canada so would be interested if those who did think Astrid 'gets' Kevin better than Jasmine. I think she is gold as is he. I predict we'll see a long-term, committed relationship from these 2, hopefully marriage.

Jenna and Jordan - Gosh, Jordan is so funny and likable. Jenna should celebrate his uniqueness and just let him love her. I think she'd soften and we'd get more behind this couple.

No other couples do it for me. Too bad John didn't find someone - he wants someone ambitious, easy to talk to and kind. Think he's got to look outside Bachelor Nation.

The last 2 nights have dragged for me. I think last year's shorter season was just the right amount of nonsense.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Joe made me smile all last night. Such a genuine guy. Can't wait for DWtS now! Don't know if he and Kendall will make it until New Year's but they made BIP tolerable.

Astrid and Kevin - didn't watch Bachelorette Canada so would be interested if those who did think Astrid 'gets' Kevin better than Jasmine.I think she is gold as is he. I predict we'll see a long-term, committed relationship from these 2, hopefully marriage.

Jenna and Jordan - Gosh, Jordan is so funny and likable. Jenna should celebrate his uniqueness and just let him love her. I think she'd soften and we'd get more behind this couple.

No other couples do it for me. Too bad John didn't find someone - he wants someone ambitious, easy to talk to and kind. Think he's got to look outside Bachelor Nation.

The last 2 nights have dragged for me. I think last year's shorter season was just the right amount of nonsense.
110% Astrid gets him more. There was such a personality clash with Jasmine & Kevin, like oil & water. Astrid's more calm and settled, and more understanding of his personality and his moods. Kevin's also matured a lot since Jasmine's season. He's more willing to verbalize his emotions and talk things out in a way that he wasn't with Jasmine. I'm glad that they seem to have a real plan in place for making the relationship work outside of paradise given the fact that they live in separate countries and they've decided which one of them would be moving. When he was with Ashley, they talked about it on a podcast and he wanted to make plans like that about their future and she was the one blowing it off. I guess that should've been his first clue that she wasn't that committed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Joe made me smile all last night. Such a genuine guy. Can't wait for DWtS now! Don't know if he and Kendall will make it until New Year's but they made BIP tolerable.

Astrid and Kevin - didn't watch Bachelorette Canada so would be interested if those who did think Astrid 'gets' Kevin better than Jasmine.I think she is gold as is he. I predict we'll see a long-term, committed relationship from these 2, hopefully marriage.

110% Astrid gets him more. There was such a personality clash with Jasmine & Kevin, like oil & water. Astrid's more calm and settled, and more understanding of his personality and his moods. Kevin's also matured a lot since Jasmine's season. He's more willing to verbalize his emotions and talk things out in a way that he wasn't with Jasmine. I'm glad that they seem to have a real plan in place for making the relationship work outside of paradise given the fact that they live in separate countries and they've decided which one of them would be moving. When he was with Ashley, they talked about it on a podcast and he wanted to make plans like that about their future and she was the one blowing it off. I guess that should've been his first clue that she wasn't that committed.

ITA with @Renee I was lucky to see most of his season with her and could tell she was not into him as much as he was, even before the end. And Kevin admitted to doing A LOT of therapy which indicates he really took the time to understand and heal from the heartbreak and his relationships in general. His work paid off as I also am rooting for those two to make it. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:05 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I would venture to guess that the DWTS was in the works from the time of the MTA taping for Becca's season and all negotiations wrapped up by the time they filmed the reunion show. And, I would guess that Joe knew about it all along if he accepted it that quickly.

As for the month of rehearsals, the reunion was filmed about a month before the premiere so that timing does work out. And, something that nagged at me in some of Kendall's IG stories right after the reunion can now be explained. She was hanging out with some of the other BN peeps but no Joe yet he would show up in IG stories of those other people later in the day.  He was probably in rehearsal or meeting with production during those times.

Joe did an IG story on Monday at O'Hare catching a flight. He might have gone back to Chicago for the long weekend before he gets into the daily grind of rehearsals and living in LA.

I'm not sure how this gig is going to help the relationship with Kendall. They may be logistically closer to each other but as we've seen and heard from other couples, the time commitment for DWTS is hard on the couple.

Financially Joe will almost certainly do better from his appearance on DWTS than Colton will do as the Bachelor. Joe should get at least 80K from rehearsals alone. And I predict if he has *any* ability at all, he will go to at least midseason. Fan voting from the Bach franchise will carry him that far. And I predict that the core DWTS audience will love him -- as will the judges. Bruno is going to go nuts for him. All Joe needs to do is to stay humble and appear willing to take criticism. He will have everyone eating out of his hands.

Yes, DWTS is a huge time commitment and it will take a lot of patience on Kendall's part. But OTOH, it is guaranteed air time for her each Monday night and at other events as well. It's also a great way to build connections. I call DWTS "the gift that keeps on giving." Do well on that show, make a good impression, make friends, and it could carry you far.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:56 pm

The big difference I see in Joe being on DWTS in the early stage of his relationship with Kendall is that she is LIVING there, has her friends, hangout places etc. She is not thrown in this world ALL ALONE like many spouses to be or fiancées were ( Catherine, Vanessa, Whitney) who obviously had a vastly different experience and felt very isolated and missing their ‘ man’. I believe it will work to reinforce their bond. JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:05 pm

@ReneeM @Astrobach Thank you for your perspective on Kevin and Astrid. Fingers crossed you're right!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Awweee! DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 40769285_715330552162178_1884519947838131492_n

kevin.c.wendtI hope the kids are behaving back at home  #datenight #bachelorinparadise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSWLM1HgTj/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:23 am

This season just isn't interesting to me so tuned out the past 2 weeks so caught up today. Monday's episode was 3 hours!? Thank god I didn't sit through the whole thing laugh out loud #DVR

Man what wishy washy men these guys are. no no Only couple I actually like are Kevin and Astrid and glad to see they are still dating. Not sure if the 2 engaged couples will last guess we will see.

And is John really that attractive!? How many dates has he been on? dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 8367-910 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 I_got_13 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 E5kqdm15 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 am

Astrobach wrote:The big difference I see in Joe being on DWTS in the early stage of his relationship with Kendall is that she is LIVING there, has her friends, hangout places etc. She is not thrown in this world ALL ALONE like many spouses to be or fiancées were ( Catherine, Vanessa, Whitney) who obviously had a vastly different experience and felt very isolated and missing their ‘ man’. I believe it will work to reinforce their bond. JMO.
@Astrobach

You make an excellent point. Kendall is home and if Joe were home, he’d be halfway across the country in Chicago. This way, she can be there for him, supporting him AND getting exposure for herself and for them as a couple. IMO, it’s a win-win.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana