SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:09 pm

What's with the Jordan Jenna fake wedding.

I admit, I'm loving watching Jordan gaga over a gal! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Oh brother Robby Hayes??? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm almost feel that Joe deserves someone better then Kendall It seems like she only wants him whne there is no one else there better.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Got to have a photo shoot for the professional model. And, it is a show about finding love... engagement/wedding photos are the thing to do.

At least she was in an awesome dress, unlike some of the ones in the wedding photo shoot on Nick's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:18 pm

I have never found Robby good looking and I think he has a smarmy personality. In short, he does nothing for me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm almost feel that Joe deserves someone better then Kendall It seems like she only wants him whne there is no one else there better.
Almost? I feel that way 100%. & I also think the reason she got back together with him is bc of dancing with the stars.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 pm

i never noticed Jordan and Robbie do look a lot alike.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I'm almost feel that Joe deserves someone better then Kendall It seems like she only wants him whne there is no one else there better.
Almost? I feel that way 100%. & I also think the reason she got back together with him is bc of dancing with the stars.

Well, she got back with him before DWTS was even an option. But, I do think she will use it to her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Talk about being black marked laugh out loud! #thatwouldberobby There weren’t enough 10 foot poles to go around DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Robby and Sushanna, great pair! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
They've been back together since early July. Way before DWTS was even a possibility for Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
They've been back together since early July. Way before DWTS was even a possibility for Joe.
I doubt it was early july. I know they continued hanging out immediately after paradise but I don't think that's when they got back together because on July 9th or 10th Kendall went out with a bunch of bachelor people including Alex & Peter and from the IG stories from that night, Kendall & Alex were flirting the whole night, and at one point everyone was in a hotel room hanging out & Kendall & Alex were MIA for a little bit and when they showed up, people (bibiana iirc) were teasing them about hooking up. I can't say if they actually hooked up but I doubt people would've been joking about that if her & Joe were already back together. I think Kendall likes being in the popular group of bachnation and Joe does that for her. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana