SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Colton goal?  Recall two Bachelor Nation guys went on to sports broadcasting positions - Palmer and JoJo's guy.   At first I thought his smile meant he was enjoying thinking about a good future relationship.  Common sense prevails - a former FB player next step - broadcasting.  

Last edited by RealityEscape on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting error.)

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:42 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I know Clay wasn't on BIP but he is doing an IG Q&A as he is traveling from AZ to CO.  He was asked if he would consider being the lead or doing BIP and he said that if he was single and his career was in a good place, he would.  Someone picked up on the fact that he said "if he was single" so asked him if he was seeing someone.  He replied yes... from BN.  He has since clarified that she was on BIP.

He was seen out and about in LA last week with Angela!

If anyone didn't see the pic of Angela and Clay, it was posted here. So cute! I'd take Clay over "woke up in the morning and felt differently but changed my mind again 2 days later" Eric any day.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4906-bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Episode descriptions for the last 2 shows:

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/episode-506a/

The first couple to come into focus enjoy a romantic date, which may be a dress rehearsal for their future, as a professional photographer takes potential engagement photos. Things go well until the female model is asked to change into a wedding dress, which rattles her more than she anticipated. Will the bride-to-maybe become a runaway, or will her intended groom sweet-talk her into staying in Paradise.   Jordan and Jenna per preview

The next date card shows up in the hand of a new arrival who is remembered for his shady past from a former Paradise relationship, which explains his lukewarm reception from the group. That doesn’t stop a woman bewitched by his good looks from accepting a date with him. Will he be able to win her rose or will she heed the warning of her friends who fear that he hasn’t changed?  Robby and Shushanna

Meanwhile, a confused and lovesick suitor shows up for the rose ceremony still reeling from a disappointing conversation with his girlfriend the previous night. It’s time for both of them to put their cards on the table to truly see if they do, in fact, feel the same way about each other.   I'm thinking Joe and Kendall

The morning after the rose ceremony, the surviving couples expect new women to make their way to the beach, but the only feet that will be descending those stairs belong to Chris Harrison. Our host explains that tonight will be the romantic overnight dates in the fantasy suites reserved for those couples who are ready to take that next step and figure out if their relationships can survive once they go home. One couple shocks the others by leaving in anger and tears, while others remain to spend the last night together in Paradise. Which, if any, of the couples will get engaged? If tonight’s episode doesn’t hold the answers, then tomorrow night’s finale certainly will.  Angry couple possibly Kevin and Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Episode description for Tuesday finale:

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/episode-506b/

For one couple, the woman has been ready to get engaged from the moment they met, while her love-at-first-sight hasn’t been moving quite as fast. However, he seems eager to catch up so only time will tell if his feelings will get there in time to give her a storybook ending. No doubt Kamil and Annaliese

For another couple, the journey hasn’t been easy with others attempting to come between them. Despite temptation, they haven’t given up yet, but have they developed the confidence in each other they need to take on the world together?  IMO Jordan and Jenna

The final couple is surely in love but has a lot of doubts, stemming from troubled family situations growing up. True love and commitment are daunting for both of them, given neither have experienced it before, but it may be even scarier for them to leave Paradise without each other. Chris and Krystal

No mention of John and Olivia. Per RS they did go to FS together.

Later, all questions will be answered when the cast reunites to catch everyone up on life since Paradise, including former couples that face one another for the first time after their devastating breakups.  While some favorites reunite, others fight, as two old rivals go head-to-head once again. Looking for a second chance, one regretful woman is reunited with the man she broke up with, but can he forgive her once again? Then, the audience is shell-shocked when one romantic hopeful is blindsided and dumped onstage in one of the most intense breakups in Bachelor franchise history. As always, when it comes to Paradise, both passions and tensions are bound to run high.

Second Chance: Joe and Kendall
Dumped: Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Anyone think Kendall wasn't quite ready for a serious relationship and broke up with Joe, only to ask for a second chance. If she breaks his heart, I will mess with her! As I recall from Arie's season, she hasn't had too many serious relationships.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Anyone think Kendall wasn't quite ready for a serious relationship and broke up with Joe, only to ask for a second chance. If she breaks his heart, I will mess with her! As I recall from Arie's season, she hasn't had too many serious relationships.
In the preview she cries and says ”This is stuff he never told me before, so I just don’t know how to take it”, so there may be a little more to it than that.

No matter how it happens, if their breakup is shown tonight Kendall may have to lock down her SM until the reunion Tuesday night to endure the inevitable sh*tstorm from all the Joe stans. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:42 pm

NO !!

#BachelorNation in San Francisco Bachelor in Paradise (Pt. 1 Finale) will air late Monday/early Tuesday at 1:05a PT with The Good Doctor repeat airing at 1:05a PT late Tuesday/early Wednesday.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:55 pm

^^^??? Does that mean the show is NOT at regular 8 pm Pacific??? Why?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 pm

^^ Monday Night Football?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Only in certain markets because of Monday Night Football. Teams playing are Detroit Lions, New York Jets, Los Angeles Rams and Oakland Raiders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Rams and Raiders are playing tonight on ABC (boo!) but it's airing on KDOC Channel 56 for LA area. Smiley Other west coast cities check local listings. If anyone is in Detroit it's on WMYD channel 20.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f49c

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 8367-910 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 I_got_13 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 E5kqdm15 DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm

That is some nice purple hair laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana