SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Joe is by far my favourite of all time Bach history.  Love him ... he’s real ... a man’s man ... all around great guy.  He made the right call at the time.  If it works out now between them, that’s awesome ..
 But he was right to go home that night.   Begging isn’t his style .. good for him :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:Joe is by far my favourite of all time Bach history.  Love him ... he’s real ... a man’s man ... all around great guy.  He made the right call at the time.  If it works out now between them, that’s awesome ..
 But he was right to go home that night.   Begging isn’t his style .. good for him :yes:

Leo couldn’t run circles around Kendall and then , Kendall couldn’t run circles around Joe. Karma lives :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Doats wrote:Krystal is just too, too, too cutesy. She drives me nuts.
You are nicer then I would have been. she fake to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:RS tweeted this about an hour ago

What is he blabbering about laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:Joe is by far my favourite of all time Bach history.  Love him ... he’s real ... a man’s man ... all around great guy.  He made the right call at the time.  If it works out now between them, that’s awesome ..
I would have loved for him to be the next lead!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Annaliese can't you tell he's just not into you?? good grief.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Annaliese can't you tell he's just not into you?? good grief.

They’re using all her PI’s to make their breakup even more “shocking imo. I think she smothered him tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:RS tweeted this about an hour ago

IMO this is about either Jenna or Kendall.

Rumor was on reddit that Jenna just got engaged to Jordan for the "fame".

Like @ReneeM I question why Kendall got back with Joe even if it was before he was on DWTS.  Since they apparently filmed her and Joe getting back together, is it just another story line for the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 pm

My heartbreaks for Kevin he has been thru the ringer.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:43 pm

When Kevin says "Don't leave me like this" what is he thinking? Astrid was blindsided. She asked for his feelings and he didn't (couldn't?) share those for whatever reason.

My heart breaks for Astrid...

Last edited by Doats on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I really must double check for typos.)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Kevin is so f*cked up when it comes to relationships now it's so sad to see because he wasn't always like this. & I feel so bad for Astrid because she's been so understanding but she's right. She's having to deal with all his baggage from previous relationships and it's like she's being punished for stuff that other people did & that's not fair to her. Maybe being out of paradise and being able to see his therapist will help him process and communicate better with Astrid.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Rumor is TPTB put them up at the same hotel for a night before they left Mexico and Astrid and Kevin had a chance to talk it out and left there as a couple.

All I know is that they are dating now so evidently they did work things out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana