SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Rumor is TPTB put them up at the same hotel for a night before they left Mexico and Astrid and Kevin had a chance to talk it out and left there as a couple.

All I know is that they are dating now so evidently they did work things out.
Where did this rumour come from?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

DVR - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:50 pm

That's just crazy. I wasn't expecting this at all. Astrid was so good with him all season and now Kevin throws all this at her on the last day? sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Rumor is TPTB put them up at the same hotel for a night before they left Mexico and Astrid and Kevin had a chance to talk it out and left there as a couple.

All I know is that they are dating now so evidently they did work things out.
Where did this rumour come from?

Probably in some thread at reddit since that is the only other place I read about this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Why do these last three scenes seem unsexy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Jordan got on my very last nerve during Becca's season and the first couple of episodes on BIP. But, his conversations with Jenna today seem heartfelt and loving. I've pretty much done a 180.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

What is happening, why there is no BiP tonight in CA?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:09 am

Someone said upthread that football pushed it to 1 in the morning (check your listings).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 am

WOW! Crazy! Suspect no no no
Thanks @albean99! <3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:48 am

Maddy wrote:What is happening, why there is no BiP tonight in CA?

Its on as usual here in San Diego...

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:33 am

Also OK in NorCal. Fortunately...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 am

ReneeM wrote:Kevin is so f*cked up when it comes to relationships now it's so sad to see because he wasn't always like this. & I feel so bad for Astrid because she's been so understanding but she's right. She's having to deal with all his baggage from previous relationships and it's like she's being punished for stuff that other people did & that's not fair to her. Maybe being out of paradise and being able to see his therapist will help him process and communicate better with Astrid.

Seems to me there's a chance Kevin was just considering the practical side - recall he said 80% worked but the lifestyle differences had issues. Relocating - etc. Of course ABC wouldn't wade into that - could hurt overall premise for the show.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:35 am

havadrpepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:RS tweeted this about an hour ago

IMO this is about either Jenna or Kendall.

Rumor was on reddit that Jenna just got engaged to Jordan for the "fame".

Like @ReneeM I question why Kendall got back with Joe even if it was before he was on DWTS.  Since they apparently filmed her and Joe getting back together, is it just another story line for the show?

Joe showed me last night that he is no push over and has been aware all along of Kendall's apprehensions but has patiently understood until decision time. If they got back together at least it's not because Joe is blind to her behavior and hopefully they have worked it out and are both happy. Joe's the real deal and I hope Kendall appreciates him!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana