SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:30 am

LiboLRC wrote:Becca is the worst Bachelorette I've ever watch honestly hope she and her trash fiancee dissapear, whats more funny is she criticized certain other women for who she was and his fiancee it's going to transform her into that, she is becoming what she didn't like, I don't normaly want bad things to happen to people but I do hope she learns a lesson to use in her next relationshipJMO.laugh out loud.

Although I'm not a 'fan' of Becca, I can honestly think of four off the top of my head that were far worse. I'll start with Jen Scheff and leave it at that.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:And another 2 cents: that’s an old ladies ring. Just my opinion.  What a staid relationship. Rolling Eyes cue the plaid flannel granny gowns.
Wasn't there a lead who swapped rings because she didn't like the original? I would do that if I were Becca. After all she'd have to wear it for the next 6mths! Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:07 am

This is a discussion thread.
We do not comment on opinions. This is not the place or the forum.
I’m not going to lock a thread because of a few repeat offenders. I’m gong to start considering vacations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 am

aviej wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:And another 2 cents: that’s an old ladies ring. Just my opinion.  What a staid relationship. Rolling Eyes cue the plaid flannel granny gowns.
Wasn't there a lead who swapped rings because she didn't like the original? I would do that if I were Becca. After all she'd have to wear it for the next 6mths! Hugesmile

I happen to like her ring. It's different from what they usually give. I liked this one more than the one Blake picked.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

What happened to the long romantic paragraphs the lead and the F1 post after the finale? So bummed I did not get one out of Becca... on the other hand i’m Not surprised Garrett didn’t write a long paragraph expressing his feelings cos imo that would be a mess laugh out loud
I did like his “ you don’t give me butterflies, you give me eagles “ line tho. A classic

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:

I happen to like her ring.  It's different from what they usually give.  I liked this one more than the one Blake picked.

I don’t think a lead ever switched their ring? Right? According to reddit, Carly switched hers. 

I’m torn on the ring. Yellow gold isn’t my thing, but that’s not really the turn off. It’s too many large stones all meshed together. Not a fan of that. However it is incredibly unique and vintage, and I know that’s kind of in right now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 am

sosleepy wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:

I happen to like her ring.  It's different from what they usually give.  I liked this one more than the one Blake picked.

I don’t think a lead ever switched their ring? Right? According to reddit, Carly switched hers. 

I’m torn on the ring. Yellow gold isn’t my thing, but that’s not really the turn off. It’s too many large stones all meshed together. Not a fan of that. However it is incredibly unique and vintage, and I know that’s kind of in right now.

I think what sold Garrett on this ring is when Neil Lane said it represents Past Present and Future. Garrett liked that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:15 am

I think Becca made the right decision 100%. While I feel bad for Blake, I think the finale just showed that Garrett was in love with Becca, while Blake was in love with love. Garrett stayed positive throughout and kept rattling off specific things he loves about Becca. I was actually positively surprised how expressive he was. Blake, I feel, was so in his head he could only see Becca in relation to himself. He kept talking in abstract about challenging each other and being a team with no specific examples. And I really didn't like how he once again said that no one can make Becca as happy as he could. Why not? I really don't want him as the Bachelor, because I think he's kind of self-involved. Sorry to any Blake fans, but that's how I feel. I thought it was oddly symbolic how he chose the most generic ring as well while Garrett chose one with a meaning. I like the ring BTW, it's not a Neil Lane-y ring at all. Very classic.

I did like how gracious Blake was last night though. Becca must really be something special for all her top guys to be so smitten with her still.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:20 am

I watched about a third of last night .... FF’d through most ..
Will go back and watch the sick child part though .... methinks Becca and Garrett really are perfect for each other stupid

Garrett addressing his SM were just words IMO ...words he was told to say .... I think the woe is me part was all him though ... complaining about all the flack he was getting for “double tapping”. That phrase is him minimizing his viewpoint ..blaming the original poster, and him liking it, just means it’s an area he needs to grow Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1838857674 I’ve seen enough of him on my tv screen .....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:27 am

@northernviewer, it was unbelievable!  I was, did I hear that right?  

I went unspoiled this season, Becca is not my cup of tea, although she has really pretty eyes.

And the mention of Arie in every episode, I wouldn't have been surprised if she chose Arie at the end. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:33 am

Becca and Garrett seem genuinely in love and she made a good choice. It doesn’t matter if the rest of the world agrees or not, she seems so happy it’s good to see.
The ring is very unique and a change from all the previous ones. It’s beautiful and I like that it’s not the usual one stone setting.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am

I’m sorry but I’m not buying the comparison of Blake to Ryan, Chris S, & JP nor do I think Becca was making a mistake by not picking him. I kind of think that this show was the worst thing for him to do when he gets so emotionally invested early on. It makes me wonder if he gets too clingy in a relationship. I definitely don’t want to see him as lead. 

I know some don’t like Jason because he’s too smooth and wants to be TB but that’s okay with me. Don’t most of the leads really want the gig? And being able to talk to anyone is a good thing in my eyes. 

Becca & Garret may or may not make it but she clearly picked the guy she fell for. I don’t particularly like that they’re talking about moving to LA because that’s not been a good place for couples at the beginning of their relationship. 

ETA: This is just a rumor. I thought I had heard that they said LA but apparently it was just California.

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz