SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 pm

The ring https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLk4Z8gZT6/?taken-by=neillanejewelry
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Rachel's recap: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsays-the-bachelorette-recap-becca-got-her-happy-ending/

Never underestimate a Bachelor contestant's ability to make someone else's journey completely about themselves. 

And, I'm sorry...but if the show was so freaking terrible to you, why are you still desperately begging for a TV wedding? Do you really think that the show that made you look like you settled for your second choice on the ' ette or the one that made you look like you were jealous about Dean/Lesley on WG is going to give you a perfect TV wedding? 

And I like Rach! But, this Kaitlyn-like need of hers to simultaneously hate on the show and also desperately want to be a part of it is really frustrating. Either pull a Sean Lowe or pull a Juan Pablo. The in-betweens are the worst. IMO.

(For the record, I don't think Becca got a much better love story, as everyone today is talking about how mean she was to Blake or how Garrett is stupid. The leads always get hate on after their finale. IMO)

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:41 pm

@bluwavz interesting read. In particular I enjoyed this quote:
think Becca said it best last night when she summed up her season. She stated, “I love the fact that people can see our love story.” wrote:
Yep, according to ratings about one million viewers less than Rachel’s season. I guess the love story doesn’t matter that much .

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:Wonder why Arie footage not shown!?!  My thoughts ...it was filmed before SM drama ...tptb decided to not further involve Arie in this shi!tshow because they want to in some way cash in on Arie and Lauren’s wedding ...claiming it as a Bach success.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they struck a deal to keep him out of this fiasco of a season.

I hope it's their way of trolling Arie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Strange to have him fly all the way to the Maldives, film a segment but not air it. I wonder what happened.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz interesting read. In particular I enjoyed this quote:
Yep, according to ratings about one million viewers less than Rachel’s season. I guess the love story doesn’t matter that much .

Maybe it was the landmark decision to cast Rach as the Bette. First African American Bachelorette. So those extra viewers could have come out of that community. I didn’t watch her season but as I stated yesterday, I have a lot of African American friends and they did. Whatever though because per Rachel, that extra mil didn’t see her love story and the 1 mil less for Becca did. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Btw, I think Becca's ring is hideous. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:52 pm

@Mommyof2 I thought I read here that Arie mentioned it was not going to be shown. From his POV the visit went well with closure. That is why I think TPTB chose not to include it. No drama. Jmo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Aria wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Rachel's recap: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsays-the-bachelorette-recap-becca-got-her-happy-ending/

Never underestimate a Bachelor contestant's ability to make someone else's journey completely about themselves. 

And, I'm sorry...but if the show was so freaking terrible to you, why are you still desperately begging for a TV wedding? Do you really think that the show that made you look like you settled for your second choice on the ' ette or the one that made you look like you were jealous about Dean/Lesley on WG is going to give you a perfect TV wedding? 

And I like Rach! But, this Kaitlyn-like need of hers to simultaneously hate on the show and also desperately want to be a part of it is really frustrating. Either pull a Sean Lowe or pull a Juan Pablo. The in-betweens are the worst. IMO.

(For the record, I don't think Becca got a much better love story, as everyone today is talking about how mean she was to Blake or how Garrett is stupid. The leads always get hate on after their finale. IMO)
K I respect it though. It's whiny and self serving but it's real and it's the truth and it's exactly what went through my mind last night. When I see how the show gave Garrett the most spectacularly flawless edit I've ever seen, and how they made sure he was never painted in a negative light, how smooth her ATFR went, how Becca & Garrett's response to the controversy seem extremely well scripted and coordinated with the show, and just how all out everyone involved went to protect Becca and Garrett both as individuals and a couple. I couldn't help but think back to the position they put Rachel in last season and wonder how she felt watching them treat someone like Garrett, better than they ever treated Bryan. I don't have to be a fan to see how effed up that is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:

K I respect it though. It's whiny and self serving but it's real and it's the truth and it's exactly what went through my mind last night. When I see how the show gave Garrett the most spectacularly flawless edit I've ever seen, and how they made sure he was never painted in a negative light, how smooth her ATFR went, how Becca & Garrett's response to the controversy seem extremely well scripted and coordinated with the show, and just how all out everyone involved went to protect Becca and Garrett both as individuals and a couple. I couldn't help but think back to the position they put Rachel in last season and wonder how she felt watching them treat someone like Garrett, better than they ever treated Bryan. I don't have to be a fan to see how effed up that is.

Precisely, IMO.
Chris Manson was drugged with a Pollyanna pill. I’ve never seen him be sweeter. thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 4103285151

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:

I guess as someone who was "team Bryan", I never felt like he got a bad edit. Other than the sloppy seconds comment, which they had to show as it had already aired on Ellen, he never was shown negatively (except that one scene where they showed up leaving the dinner table) . It's just that people liked Peter more and wanted to hate on Bryan, but it was never anything he did on camera; it was all about his cheeks, his lawsuit, his resemblance to Josh, his kissing style, etc. He was always super nice and drama-free. Peter/Rachel just got more screen time because that was better television. I think it's just like Des/Chris, as he didn't really get any screentime and got a very 1-D portrayal and the focus of the finale was the Des/Brooks breakup. And it wasn't because they hated Chris, it was just because Brooks made for better TV. 

And, again, my thing is if you really, genuinely believe the show screwed you over, get away from them. Stop coming back and, more so, stop begging for a TV wedding, which they're never going to give you and, if they do, they'll screw you over on. It's that desperation for fame and attention that kills me. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz interesting read. In particular I enjoyed this quote:

Maybe it was the landmark decision to cast Rach as the Bette.   First African American Bachelorette. So those extra viewers could have come out of that community. I didn’t watch her season but as I stated yesterday, I have a lot of African American friends and they did. Whatever though because per Rachel, that extra mil didn’t see her love story and the 1 mil less for Becca did. Jmo

Rachel's season actually dropped quite a bit in ratings. Jojo/Kaitlyn both had a 1.97 demo/~6.8 million viewers. Rachel, in comparison, had a 1.58 demo and ~5.892 million viewers. And demo is way more important than viewers. Becca's is just that following that downward trend, as Rachel, Arie, and now Becca, all had the lowest rated seasons at their times. I don't think it has anything to do with the lead, more so just a new standard for the show.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz