SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:05 am

Jolena wrote:Thanks Astrobach & Leapoffaith. Is this the guy Chris who is supposedly engaged to Krystal? (not familiar with his last name.)

yep that's the one yes

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:Someone help me out here .Who is Clay? How did they meet? TIA
Clay was on Becca Kufrin season he is a nfl player.  Apparently Chris Randone set them up.

I finally see something from Chris R worthy of praise. Good Job!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Johngraham262Prayers out for Leia. She’s going through a medical rough patch and she’s the most kind, generous, and grateful soul. She deserves all the s’mores milkshakes, spicy noodles, and podcasting tools this world can offer.
Check out Little Brothers, Friends of the Elderly if you’re interested in volunteering or matching with elders too. We were matched last year and she’s like family to me now. So so rewarding and you can meet some of the most amazing people, like Leia. This is a pic of us making her newest episode for her podcast!
@littlebrotherssf

source

I love that John does this. There are so many lonely seniors and I think it's good for both sides. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0891
https://people.com/tv/clay-harbour-dating-angela-amezcua-bachelor-in-paradise/
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Clay-Harbor-Angela-Amezcua-Dating
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Clay-Harbor-Angela-Amezcua-Dating-45233798
A hot pic of Angela Amezcua and Clay Harbor  :gotcha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnkJfxmnCJZ/?taken-by=angkay7
angkay7
Smitten is an understatement
and Clay's gif:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnhwDGHhTrP/?taken-by=clayharbs82
clayharbs82
First Sunday in nine years I’m not on an NFL roster. That might have made for a difficult weekend if I wasn’t able to spend it with this woman. @angkay7 @hoo.be_app @iliveinmykilt
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

He is such a sweet guy. Why couldn't have he been our bachelor? MF gets his football player...a real one who actually touched the ball on the field...and we get not a virgin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:33 pm

They look like a sweet couple together. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maya
Norcalgal
Doats
MiniDiva
Maddy