SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife June 5th 2020, 11:38 am

Norcalgal wrote:I just want to say that to me the term All Lives Matter trivializes the trauma people of color experience.

@Norcalgal
That is exactly the purpose. To say, so what? We All Matter. Pay no attention, people who don’t get it, won’t - but the people who DO GET IT are the focus and they are all over the world and all ages and walks of life and determined and hardworking and motivated and encouraging and focused. Thank God for enlightenment and progress. It’s a beautiful thing to see. There are enough smart people to achieve the progress that will make our country strong again. We will still have fault lines but we won’t be split in half as the quite obvious effort has been designed to do. We will not be pathetic and gullible and easily defeated because there are so many of us who are so much smarter than conspiracy theories and lies and separatism. A house divided against itself cannot stand. 

And for Garrett, Becca is very much in love but, she’s not stupid. I believe as she works her *ss off, at a hundred different efforts and businesses every day, it is quite clear to her that she has a great boyfriend, period. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by just me June 5th 2020, 1:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I just want to say that to me the term All Lives Matter trivializes the trauma people of color experience.

@Norcalgal
That is exactly the purpose. To say, so what? We All Matter. Pay no attention, people who don’t get it, won’t - but the people who DO GET IT are the focus and they are all over the world and all ages and walks of life and determined and hardworking and motivated and encouraging and focused. Thank God for enlightenment and progress. It’s a beautiful thing to see. There are enough smart people to achieve the progress that will make our country strong again. We will still have fault lines but we won’t be split in half as the quite obvious effort has been designed to do. We will not be pathetic and gullible and easily defeated because there are so many of us who are so much smarter than conspiracy theories and lies and separatism. A house divided against itself cannot stand. 

And for Garrett, Becca is very much in love but, she’s not stupid. I believe as she works her *ss off, at a hundred different efforts and businesses every day, it is quite clear to her that she has a great boyfriend, period. 
All IMO.
This is also my opinion- well stated. We all have the right to our opinion and I agree that Becca has a very loving and faithful boyfriend and she is very aware of this. I am so tired of the negative attacks on people for every mis-understood word. I 'do get it' and the loving heart behind it.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan June 5th 2020, 1:48 pm

Garrett made another ig story saying he did support blm but also wanted to support law enforcement he was responding to bekah m post
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz June 5th 2020, 1:55 pm

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 26 2c87f110
BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 26 A5c34910

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gy_yrigoyen/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM June 5th 2020, 2:49 pm

Literally every time I think I’m too harsh on people in BN and I need to give them time and space to grow, they prove to me that my first instincts were correct. Becca needs to take the trash out. It’s time. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz June 5th 2020, 5:22 pm

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 26 61b7da10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose June 5th 2020, 6:25 pm

This is escalating ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 June 5th 2020, 6:38 pm

Rachel just posted that they just finished recording the podcast episode.

Becca and Garrett are together in Minnesota to be with family after her grandfather’s passing. I’d be shocked if Garrett wasn’t brought on as a guest.

Becca’s family member (probable cousin) commented last night on Garrett’s post that no one is breaking up and G can never win with whatever he says.

Becca’s sister commented saying that she loves Garrett but he missed the bigger picture that right now the sole focus should be on the BLM fight.

In my opinion, Becca’s sister is spot on. The focus should without a doubt be on the oppression and injustice blacks have experienced. But with that being said We’re driving the divide even wider when we attack and spread hate towards other people before listening to their perspective... which sometimes people only share one perspective but that doesn’t mean that’s the only way they think. jMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues June 5th 2020, 7:38 pm

To be a fly on the wall at the Kufrin family dinner right now!

I actually don’t think his caption is that bad in itself. While his timing is off, I do believe that there has to be dialogue at some point to make a sustainable change possible.

But. Today is the first time I have heard of Thin Blue Line and Blue Lives Matter, and it took me about two minutes on Google to understand what a terrible idea it is to associate yourself with them.
I guess Garrett just isn’t that bright.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan June 5th 2020, 8:00 pm

I just think his timing is poor he has family in law enforcement so I think he just wanted to support them jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl June 5th 2020, 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:This guys sucks and Becca should move on. It's been 2 years and nothing has changed with him. I hope she doesn't tolerate it this time.

I curious as to how they are handling anything political.  I remember Becca is a big Biden fan.  I have not been a fan of Garrett, but have just stayed in my lane.  This however, does not surprise me.

He has police in his family I guess. I come from a family of firefighters and always was/am proud of the service they bring and how they are seen as the helpers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 5th 2020, 8:54 pm

No surprise at all. I had sleuthed almost to the hour when he removed his bio line on his IG several hours after the engagement. I said at that time, after all those likes, and IMHO that was no mistake, people like him with those views, don't suddenly change over night.

I've only read what was posted here so I'm not sure I have the whole story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom