SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:14 am

FMG2015 wrote:The article states that they reached out to Becca and Garrett multiple times to comment on this and they didn’t.

It could’ve been someone that knows Garrett or honestly it could’ve been a SUPERFAN of his claiming to be an insider source. The source information doesn’t really add anything new that hasn’t been sleuthed or highly assumed. E News is the only one reporting this. People, US weekly, L$S have not printed this as of yet.

@FMG2015
You make good points. The other outlets are clearly waiting to hear from Becca and/or Garrett. As was stated here already however, there is no denial so, it is true, IMO. I am happy she’s free.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:58 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, I don’t see how the breakup is just a rumor when Becca didn’t deny it and just pointed out a silly spelling error. Contrast this to when an IG account reported a breakup months ago and she immediately commented it was false.

I think she’s just pissed at whoever she believes the source is and was hoping to announce herself on her own time. IMO.
IMO, they’re darn lucky that they’ve had pretty much 2 months to deal with this breakup/fallout without actual concrete information that confirmed a break up. They’re lucky no one at their apartment posted pictures of “moving out day”

I feel for her and her need to mend a broken heart and pick up the broken pieces in private through all of this but I just cannot find a lot of sympathy for her to be upset with a news station/source that is saying they’re done when it’s been so long.  She, herself said she didn’t know the status of her relationship more than 6 weeks ago. She’s shown us practically every day since then that her and Garrett are not together.

At this point, just make a statement and let’s move on. JMO.  

JMO.

Oh, 100% agree. I’m trying to be kind, but I just think she’s acting like a brat pointing out spelling errors and mocking their “source”, when they reached out to her multiple times. She KNEW it was coming, so she could have easily issued a statement or denial herself. I don’t know if she herself was in denial about the breakup or is suspicious of someone from Garrett’s camp from speaking out, but I just think it was time. She needed to stop stalling and deal with the aftermath. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:45 am

If it were me, I'd totally ignore him, tabloids and everyone in between and make my own statement. In that statement she could mention rather than reading tabloids, she will make her own announcement. Done.

The article was so one sided towards Garrett, it's hard not to believe it was either him, or someone obviously relaying info for him. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Feeling sad as they looked happy in earlier times. But this is what an engagement is all about - are you sure your fiancé is THE ONE?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:14 pm

IMO, Becca and Garrett are beyond the compromise and mutual respect of a joint announcement. That usually means: if she makes the announcement, even if she makes it sound like a joint one, it will open the flood gates, people will make assumptions, he will jump into the fray to clarify his position and so on and so on. I don’t blame her for being reluctant to start the drama. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:20 pm

^^^^^yeah, that.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO, Becca and Garrett are beyond the compromise and mutual respect of a joint announcement. That usually means: if she makes the announcement, even if she makes it sound like a joint one, it will open the flood gates, people will make assumptions, he will jump into the fray to clarify his position and so on and so on. I don’t blame her for being reluctant to start the drama. All IMO

This. They're not amicable enough to make a joint announcement IMO. And Becca doesn't want to unleash hell (aka Garrett's female fans).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:01 pm

I think the "source" was either Garrett or someone close to him and he did it without her permission. I'd be mad if I were her, but hopefully eventually relieved. She might be waiting for the "right time", but in some situations there might not be a "right time". Sometimes, it's better to rip the bandaid off.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Terps4life Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 am

This is why, in my opinion, that Rachel called him a POS. Seeing how close Becca and Rachel are, IMO, Rachel might have had some inside knowledge about Garret’s post breakup behavior. Rachel is opinionated, IMO, but not messy. That POS comment seemed very personal and not as a result of his IG posts and likes.

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:13 pm

@Terps4life that's a good point because it appeared they were separated for several weeks IIRC before the Aug 1 post about Becca finding a new place.

Going by experience personal and those of others, there are a lot of emotions that are experienced most time, and one of them is revenge. I have no idea if this is the case, but if Becca was looking for a place, and we know Garrett made a SM comment about his new address, it looks like to me she is the one who left. Who knows how they came to that conclusion and how difficult that may have been. Becca could have been confiding in Rachel with the discussions Becca and Garrett were having through the process of splitting. He said this, he did that, sort of thing. IIRC in that same article, what stood out to me is Rachel said she wouldn't comment on their relationship out of respect to Becca, which to me sounded like she knew a lot.

ETA:

She told Danny that she will not comment on Becca and Garrett's current relationship status "out of respect" for her friend
eonline

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Maybe Becca is angry with Garret and his sources for spreading the information before she herself was ready. I'm also thinking she went to Palm Springs to have a sit down interview the Chris Harrison to get her side out first, but it seems that Garret beat her to the punch

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:18 pm

ule101 wrote:Maybe Becca is angry with Garret and his sources for spreading the information before she herself was ready. I'm also  thinking she went to Palm Springs to have a sit down interview the Chris Harrison to get her side out first, but it seems that Garret beat her to the punch

You could be right. The same way CH sat down with Andi Dorfman. I'm wondering about the timing though. If there isn't a formal announcement maybe they'll air a sit down with Becca, OTOH it might be too long between now that it appears they have separated and the time it actually airs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom