SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by timfan Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Sfoster I do not know what pictures you are looking at but garrett does still touch becca and as for becca herself she in my opinion she is not fake  I remember when they were filming the show the episode were the debate was happening someone got sick who was not on the show and becca took off her shoes and ran to the person to make sure they were ok. Edit jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Woah, spot on with the Sean/Cat comparison! 

They also seem less interested in fame and money (No sponsored posts yet! What a 180 from last season!) and more interested in marriage and settling down than the last few Bachelorette couples so I am cautiously optimistic about their chances of making it! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm

SFoster wrote:Just for the record, I know I'm no expert on these couples since I've only watched 8 seasons total, 4 bachelor 4 b'ette, but imo, Becca and Garrett are THE fakest couple I have seen yet!  To compare them to Sean and Catherine, I'm speechless. I'm comparing them to Andi and Josh except I don't think they will last as long as Andi and Josh did. Garrett is going to dump Becca and not the other way around. I can tell he is sick of her already. He can barely touch her, much less look at her. She's all over him, touching him, like "honey, just let me do the talking, you just sit tight, I've got the reins here."  Ugh!  You think his parents are not on to her?   And I think she has underestimated him, in that he is probably not interested in the $$ and fame, as she is. So he can and will easily walk away from it for a simpler life.

Here's what I think, there's no way to  prove this but of course just my opinion, based on how this has played out. I think she must have asked the two (maybe in the FS) some important, life altering questions. "Would you be willing to move to LA to be a BN power couple with me? We could make millions of $$ shilling, the opportunities are endless blah blah..."  She is so transparent to me. She is one smooth operator, sweet, sincere - she's got it down pat. They have not even said they are in love with each other. Not even once on camera.  

I have zero respect for this couple, so don't ask me to try. Becca is the worst piece of sh$$$t I've ever seen play the lead on this show before. And I see now Ross and Arie were two very smart dudes.

WOW!!! We are watchng two different shows/people. Everyone associated with the show from the girls on Arie's season, all the guys from her season, to producers and CH have done nothing but rave about how nice, sweet, genuine she is. I can understand people not liking Garrett. I can even understanding people not liking Becca, but that she is the worst piece of sh$$$t to play the lead on this show??? Can't really understand that one. I don't even feel that way about Screaming Jake and nasty MeAndi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I wasn't wild about Becca during Arie's season, and thought I wouldn't watch much of hers, but a funny thing happened: she grew on me and I started seeing what all the fuss was about. She seems like a laidback, caring, down-to-earth, cool woman and I sincerely hope she and G make a success of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:23 pm

I started off the season really disliking Garrett for his SM behaviour, but I'd be lying if I said he hasn't grown on me, a lot. Nothing I've seen or heard of him on and off the show seems to align with the idea of him as this nasty hateful person. Quite the opposite, IMO he seems like a genuinely positive guy with a big heart. I don't know what possessed him to like those awful memes, but I trust Becca when she says that it's not who he is at his core, because if it is then he's doing a fabulous job hiding it. He may not be the sharpest or most informed person out there, but that can change for the better and I believe he will try for Becca, because he seems to really adore her. I think they're a good match. Hopefully they'll stay grounded and normal no matter where they choose to live. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Pretty content that it's a week in public and we haven't gotten any talking to the camera selfies with these two. I know it's coming but it's refreshing not to see them walking down the street while talking to us regular people

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:Idk. When was the last time most of these fools stepped back into a real work environment? laugh out loud

The truth is, for most of these guys, they are “working” when they post stuff on the gram. laugh out loud

Aria wrote:Woah, spot on with the Sean/Cat comparison! 

They also seem less interested in fame and money (No sponsored posts yet! What a 180 from last season!) and more interested in marriage and settling down than the last few Bachelorette couples so I am cautiously optimistic about their chances of making it! 

IMO.

Well let's see... Arie immediately stepped back into racing and real estate, which is his real work environment. Arie and Lauren are planning their wedding in Maui without ABC involvement, even though it pi**ed off CH.

Big Rach went back to practicing law, Bryan immediately completed his chiropractic licensure in multiple states and works in several health related areas. They are evidently planning a wedding based on what others have posted in their threads.

JoJo went back to her real estate pursuits and is wildly successful with real estate & fashion endeavors. Jordan still runs his original business, has an enviable career in televised sports and other pursuits as well. Not sure about wedding plans, but they are clearly devoted to each other and have their family's support.

IMO, these three most recent couples have set the bar pretty high. Maybe Becca can hoist Gross Garret up there.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:55 pm

So living in LA trying to try and become an IG model and trying to sell this magic weight loss tea is a health related area, huh? I should let the dean at my med school know and ask if that can count as my extra-circulars for the year! 

When Becca is begging for a TV wedding or filming a reality TV show or posting an IG ad every other day, I'll change my stance, but as of right now, I stand by my opinion. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Aria wrote:So living in LA trying to try and become an IG model and trying to sell this magic weight loss tea is a health related area, huh? I should let the dean at my med school know and ask if that can count as my extra-circulars for the year! 

When Becca is begging for a TV wedding or filming a reality TV show or posting an IG ad every other day, I'll change my stance, but as of right now, I stand by my opinion. 

IMO.

Whos living in LA? Last I checked, he still lives in Dallas.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Yes, I think it's a good time, to get back on track.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

SFoster wrote:Just for the record, I know I'm no expert on these couples since I've only watched 8 seasons total, 4 bachelor 4 b'ette, but imo, Becca and Garrett are THE fakest couple I have seen yet!  To compare them to Sean and Catherine, I'm speechless. I'm comparing them to Andi and Josh except I don't think they will last as long as Andi and Josh did. Garrett is going to dump Becca and not the other way around. I can tell he is sick of her already. He can barely touch her, much less look at her. She's all over him, touching him, like "honey, just let me do the talking, you just sit tight, I've got the reins here."  Ugh!  You think his parents are not on to her?   And I think she has underestimated him, in that he is probably not interested in the $$ and fame, as she is. So he can and will easily walk away from it for a simpler life.

Here's what I think, there's no way to  prove this but of course just my opinion, based on how this has played out. I think she must have asked the two (maybe in the FS) some important, life altering questions. "Would you be willing to move to LA to be a BN power couple with me? We could make millions of $$ shilling, the opportunities are endless blah blah..."  She is so transparent to me. She is one smooth operator, sweet, sincere - she's got it down pat. They have not even said they are in love with each other. Not even once on camera.  

I have zero respect for this couple, so don't ask me to try. Becca is the worst piece of sh$$$t I've ever seen play the lead on this show before. And I see now Ross and Arie were two very smart dudes.

The worse piece of $hit to be the lead?! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Clearly you missed Jake Pavelka. And Ben Flanjik. And Andi Dorfman. And Jen Scheft. DeAnna Pappas. Kaitlyn Bristowe. Matt Grant. Bob freaking Guiney. 

Becca is a kind person. Look, she and Garrett aren’t my cup of tea either, but there is nothing hateful or hurtful about Becca. Garrett is debatable, but honestly his biggest crime to me is he appears a little dumb, and as such, probably just not educated well in certain social areas of life.

Also, I was the one who compared them to Sean and Catherine. I’m not a huge SeanCat fan either. I also have no clue if B/G will have their longevity. But there are similarities. In how they interact, the goofiness, and the polar opposite political/social spectrums. Just pointing that out, yo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

I'm not trying to get you or anyone to change their stance @Aria. You stated that Gross Garrett and Becca are "more interested in marriage and settling down than the last few" and IMO that clearly isn't the case.

I personally don't give a rip what any of them shill, I'm not buying. The fact remains that Bryan did fulfill his chiropractic licensure requirements in multiple states after Rachel's season.

IMO a week post-ATRF is a little too early for Becca and Gross Garrett to beg for the televised wedding. Hopefully GG will be really careful about his SM shilling...the gym and clothing stuff isn't controversial. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom