SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 am

Ok Rob doesn’t get the first date. It’s some sort of high rise platform thing. Someone gets a sneaky kiss at the cocktail party. Someone in a velvet jacket. Ali’s voice over says she wasn’t prepared for Todd and she feels good in Taites arms
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am

Bobette wrote:@Sundy was the season preview the same as the sneak peak?

Yes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 am

Yes, the season preview was the same as the sneak preview. Extra on the season preview is when Ali got her heart broken by Tim Robards.

Last edited by Enough on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:17 am

Cool cool thanks thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Is this what's going for a kiss these days? Looks more like a peck than a kiss.

Way too G rated.  Disappointed tbh laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:

Source

We know what's coming though @AAL  teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1105969562 teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1105969562 teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1105969562

Todd's kisses are definitely not G rated :fanningfan :hearts love:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:26 am

Sundy wrote:Ok Rob doesn’t get the first date. It’s some sort of high rise platform thing.

This is what I was wondering about and posted as it didn't make sense for first date to be 10 days after filming started. Thought it may be due to Logie's but I'd guess Rob's date was in Ep 3 then like I speculated in filming thread. If so this gives him a leg up to potentially be F2.

Could Todd get first date? Bill has wild rose to steal a date. Taite likely won't be first date. Charlie? Ivan? Need some SCs in SC thread to sleuth if they are in preview

Someone gets a sneaky kiss at the cocktail party. Someone in a velvet jacket. Ali’s voice over says she wasn’t prepared for Todd and she feels good in Taites arms

Of course she wasn't. He's really amazing and I think it ties into her interview saying she "tried" so going with something different but ends up with same ol in Taite.

I am more than happy with that ending though :yes:  (#teamTodd)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:26 am

Taite’s entrance wasn’t a great one. Could it be like last year and she falls for an intruder?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 am

I need to catch up on the Sluething here. Just by the first ep my pick for F1 is Charlie and F2 Todd. I really like Todd so far but not for Ali.. I'm hoping he is the next Bachelor!!
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 am

spangler wrote:Taite’s entrance wasn’t a great one. Could it be like last year and she falls for an intruder?

Did he have a short entrance? Sorry I wasn't able to watch so not sure what it was like?

I have a hard time seeing an intruder winning since by mid-way through filming the F10 didn't include any intruders. That's really late in the gate for an intruder if one arrived afterwards. Stu/Intruder arrived Ep 5. F10 would be a few eps before HTDs and after Ep5.

I still see Taite as F1 with everything sleuthed and given his edit already on the show. Will keep sleuthing but no word on intruders even by media and they hyped up Stu last year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 am

Bachbee wrote:I need to catch up on the Sluething here. Just by the first ep my pick for F1 is Charlie and F2 Todd. I really like Todd so far but not for Ali.. I'm hoping he is the next Bachelor!!

Same and same re: Todd.  Re: Charlie, plenty of interesting stuff about Mr [not so imo] Perfect on his thread.  Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 am

I hope Todd goes alllllll the way...

....to becoming F2 and that's it (and then next lead) Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 am

spangler wrote:Taite’s entrance wasn’t a great one. Could it be like last year and she falls for an intruder?

Can't see another intruder winning any other seasons to be honest - IMO that was a once-off arranged especially for Sophie & Stu because he was only willing/able to give them a couple of weeks of his time.  

Re: Taite, I haven't watched the episode yet but I think they're probably just getting better at hiding the F1s because they've finally realised people are onto their usual generic formula.  Gotta mix it up a tad.

Also they've been plugging the "slow burn" in pre-show interviews so I wouldn't expect him to be a frontrunner yet (in anything other than the Sbet odds). Todd seemed all up in there so Taite's the slow burn IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie